4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nice to see Miranda again, been looking forward to seeing her.

Her and Xara were both awesome but with Xara gone and I don't think able to return i'm happy with just seeing Miranda.

I'll start with a negative note. I liked the previous Mortze graphic design more.
But that doesn't change the possibility of returning to the world of the first quality VN, which I had the opportunity to play. Thank you for this possibility to return to Tlaero universe and I wish you much success in the future.
Mortze is still doing the rendering as far as i'm aware.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
And this, my friends, is why Miranda is the greatest erotic game character of all time. Captivating, sexy, humble, strong, sexy, smart, vulnerable but unyielding, compassionate, sexy and always, always full of surprises. I started buggin' out when homegirl whipped out the genital bicep on Elsa. You wanna be Dream Master now Miranda? I'ma have a problem if she's pulling these stunts in the mind but still can't manage herself on the ice rink :ROFLMAO:. It's been a while, for all I know she may have mastered that too. There goes Lucas's advantage. Did I mention she's sexy af? Loving her new design as well. It's a tossup between her old one and new one, but they're both gorgeous.

Lucas my man, you been blessed.

Reactions: Kal_PL

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I know he just changed his style. The characters now look more realistic. But sometimes I feel like I'm looking at an impressionist painting from too close a distance.

EDIT: Please don't see me as a critic of the game. I'm here mainly because of the story. I just couldn't help but think about these impressions.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyMares

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Eh disagree. I would much rather it just be a novel than have a game with 200 "choices" that ultimately don't change anything.
A game is supposed to have a choice, otherwise it's not a game, which explains why it's called kinetic novel. anyway what I said was my personal opinion. I have been playing this developer's games for years, that's why I made a comment to give my feedback, otherwise I ignore genres that I don't like.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good game, but kinetic novels are bad. Hopefully, she will develop a real game.
It won't actually be a "game" since there won't be any choices to make
It's right in the description.

It's just short stories, not a game.

And this, my friends, is why Miranda is the greatest erotic game character of all time. Captivating, sexy, humble, strong, sexy, smart, vulnerable but unyielding, compassionate, sexy and always, always full of surprises. I started buggin' out when homegirl whipped out the genital bicep on Elsa. You wanna be Dream Master now Miranda? I'ma have a problem if she's pulling these stunts in the mind but still can't manage herself on the ice rink :ROFLMAO:. It's been a while, for all I know she may have mastered that too. There goes Lucas's advantage. Did I mention she's sexy af? Loving her new design as well. It's a tossup between her old one and new one, but they're both gorgeous.

Lucas my man, you been blessed.
I've always struggled to pick an absolute fave but Xara pipped it after the events of Saving Chloe and her ending was really sweet.

Miranda comes in close after that though. I think of the Elsaverse stories, Finding Miranda is probably the best one.

Reactions: BloodyMares

DarthMelkor

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks tlaero and mortze for another great episode. Needless to say Tlaero has been a pioneer in this field and has been delivering great games for a long time.

Out of topic, the current White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany reminds me so much of Keeley from her earlier games. Especially with that hair.

White-House-Press-Secretary-Press-Conference-May-6.jpg

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
A game is supposed to have a choice, otherwise it's not a game, which explains why it's called kinetic novel. anyway what I said was my personal opinion. I have been playing this developer's games for years, that's why I made a comment to give my feedback, otherwise I ignore genres that I don't like.
I mean, i agree but the description literally says its not a "game" and that there are no decisions...

Reactions: Walter Victor

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
Nice to see Miranda again, been looking forward to seeing her.

Her and Xara were both awesome but with Xara gone and I don't think able to return i'm happy with just seeing Miranda.

Keep your hopes up for Xara. With any luck, you may get a chance to see her again soon.

Reactions: 3dtab7

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Elsas Nightmares Episode 1-5 + Compressed
Hi,

i have added you port to the OP. Next time when you release a port for any game, please use the report function and select "game update" option so then we can get notified of your ports.

Thank you.

Sulzeer666

Nov 19, 2019
I used to be a fan of your work, peaking with Pandora (i LOVED that, and hoped for a sequel), but to me you have stalled from that time. Still doing beautiful girls, but to little renewal to my liking. I like, A LOT, that you follow your hearts an not get dictated by popular opinion like many creators, but it is just to dark and to unreal to my liking.

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
I used to be a fan of your work, peaking with Pandora (i LOVED that, and hoped for a sequel), but to me you have stalled from that time. Still doing beautiful girls, but to little renewal to my liking. I like, A LOT, that you follow your hearts an not get dictated by popular opinion like many creators, but it is just to dark and to unreal to my liking.
Hello. Could you elaborate? In what sense have we stalled?

Sulzeer666

Nov 19, 2019
Maybe it's just like Egypt and the Pyramids or The Roman Empire. When I saw what you achieved with Pandora, i just expected you to have come further now. You created BIG excitement at that time in me, but I have just fallen a bit out of love (with your work). Some of it is surely because of the genre, and some of it maybe because this, to me, isn't much more fluent than the first Elsa game (i liked that, but a lot has happened since then development wise)
Having said that, I think you are (all 3 of you) very talented, and don't let this put you down in any way. I just had hoped for more :)

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
Maybe it's just like Egypt and the Pyramids or The Roman Empire. When I saw what you achieved with Pandora, i just expected you to have come further now. You created BIG excitement at that time in me, but I have just fallen a bit out of love (with your work). Some of it is surely because of the genre, and some of it maybe because this, to me, isn't much more fluent than the first Elsa game (i liked that, but a lot has happened since then development wise)
Having said that, I think you are (all 3 of you) very talented, and don't let this put you down in any way. I just had hoped for more :)
Have you played my latest game Swe1: The Warrior's Heart?
It's something different from the Elsa-verse. You might find some novelty there.

Sulzeer666

Nov 19, 2019
I will try it :) , though I am not a SciFi fan and I have never seen more than 15 minutes of any Star Wars movie. Just not my thing.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I think you are (all 3 of you) very talented, and don't let this put you down in any way. I just had hoped for more :)
I'm curious who you mean by "all 3." Who is the third?

And are you specifically hoping for more Pandora, or something less tangible than that?

Elsa's Nightmares is definitely darker than most of the stuff Mortze and I do, but it's not how all of our work will be. Our next game, Life Changes for Keeley, will have a lighter tone.

Tlaero

Reactions: 3dtab7
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes