4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agree with the "comical amount of hair" sentiment. That's not a bush, that's a shrubbery!

However, I can accept that, if that's the artist's thing, that's what will be (and should be) shown. Unfulfilled artists are a bigger problem than unfulfilled pirates.

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017
Are you saying that you want a third Christine game, or do you not know about "Coming to Grips with Christine"?

If the former, hmmm. If the latter, surprise! :)

Tlaero
I played the "Getting to know christine" game like 10 years ago if im not mistaken and it was the one that really got me into liking adult games. Of course, I have already played "Coming to grips with Christine" and I loved it (dont you recognise the profile picture I use on f95?). Any updates planned for that one?
I would also love a new game about Christine and her, as the uninhibited girl she is, breaking every singe taboo imaginable. (taboos maybe slighty introduced in "Coming to grips with Christine"?)

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Sorry, Ancoli, I was late for work this morning and didn't look closely at your avatar. One significant problem with doing a sequel to Coming to Grips with Christine is that there's no "canon" path in the game. I'd have to either pick one, which would seriously annoy people, or make the new game cover all 3 endings, which would triple the size of the game (or, more accurately, make the story 1/3 as long).

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Since Tlaero and maybe Mortze are in this topic, can I ask a question not loosely related to this game ?

Any chance of Keeley ever coming back ? She was probably my longest standing "Virtual girl" crush in the old days... and her universe was interesting even without all the paranormal stuff... what with the additions of Jessica, Christine, and even Keisha.
Just wanted to officially respond to this. Yes, the game we're working on now is "Life Changes for Keeley."

Tlaero

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017
I think you may have to limit your expectations.

There are a lot of things they won't do like incest and a lot of the more "hardcore" stuff.
I know. Although, christine was into the idea of having a threesome with her sister right? Plus she seemed to enjoy the video of her mother getting fucked.
Dont get me wrong. I absolutely enjoyed every game that tlaero and mortze have made, especially the christine ones and I honestly understand how some taboos are just disgusting for some people, for me as well. But, this is a world of fantasy and as fantasy has no limits, this world should have none as well, in my opinion.
Having said that, I dont expect them to do any more than they are comfortable with. I would be more than happy to just see christine in a game one more time even if that meant that it would be one missionary position sex scene. However, knowing tlaero and mortze, if they ever decided to make one, that would hardly be the case.

Anyways, we are just speaking hypotheticaly. Just keep it up Tlaero, I truly appreciate your work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know. Although, christine was into the idea of having a threesome with her sister right? Plus she seemed to enjoy the video of her mother getting fucked.
Dont get me wrong. I absolutely enjoyed every game that tlaero and mortze have made, especially the christine ones and I honestly understand how some taboos are just disgusting for some people, for me as well. But, this is a world of fantasy and as fantasy has no limits, this world should have none as well, in my opinion.
Tlaero did say in the Christine thread that incest disgusts her and she won't touch that.

There are things certain devs just won't do and that's one of them.

I agree that fantasy should have no limits but devs aren't going to go through content that they flat out dislike. Between her and Mortze they have been making games for a damn long time and that one thing that has never been included.

It's a pretty safe bet to say that's one thing that will never happen. Plenty of other kink to cover though.

jasonology09

Feb 23, 2019
Glad to see you more stories from this universe. Looking forward to more.
Just wondering though... what is up with the gigantic bush?! I'm all for a bit of the natural look, but omg. She has almost more hair down there than on her head!
Also, was there something going on with the renders on Jess? She looked really weird in a couple shots.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Tlaero did say in the Christine thread that incest disgusts her and she won't touch that.
To be perfectly honest, I don't have a moral problem with two adult, consenting sisters having sex with a non-relative man. Brother-sister, no. Parent-child, no fucking way. Sisters sharing a boyfriend, eh, okay.

I actually originally considered having the "middle" path in CtGwC result in exactly that. But I was concerned about our host's policy, so I asked. I gave specifics of what I was considering, and they made clear to me that they understood, but that it was forbidden. So I went the way I went instead.

Not complaining at all. They make it possible to do what we do, and I hold them in very high regard as a result.

Tlaero

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry, Ancoli, I was late for work this morning and didn't look closely at your avatar. One significant problem with doing a sequel to Coming to Grips with Christine is that there's no "canon" path in the game. I'd have to either pick one, which would seriously annoy people, or make the new game cover all 3 endings, which would triple the size of the game (or, more accurately, make the story 1/3 as long).

Tlaero
I wouldn't be annoyed personally. I'd be interested in seeing a sequel based on any of the paths. Besides, Saving Chloe had multiple paths with different endings, and yet in Elsa's Nightmares, Chloe is with Paul, and Paul didn't run off with Xara or Serena, (so those endings aren't really canon, right?). Unless I'm missing something, Elsa's Nightmares only accounts for a certain ending after Saving Chloe.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wouldn't be annoyed personally. I'd be interested in seeing a sequel based on any of the paths. Besides, Saving Chloe had multiple paths with different endings, and yet in Elsa's Nightmares, Chloe is with Paul, and Paul didn't run off with Xara or Serena, (so those endings aren't really canon, right?). Unless I'm missing something, Elsa's Nightmares only accounts for a certain ending after Saving Chloe.
Saving Chloe had a canon ending, the rest were extra's.

It's the same for all the Elsaverse games. They all have multiple endings, some involving death, but there is 1 canon ending for each. It was a whole series with 1 plot in mind that involved the girls getting with the guys of their respective games and going on to deal with Chloe's dad at the end of SC.

That was the canon. The extra's were just that.

Coming to Grips with Christine has 3 that can be classed as canon because it's not part of an over arching plot. If a sequel was made 1 of those 3 would need to be made canon which would leave out those on the other 2 paths.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
In fact, if I'm not mistaken, the whole point of making CtGwC was that there were some people annoyed by her personality in the previous (original) game, so they wanted to break up with her or at least show her a lesson and stand by themselves. So in CtGwC you can keep on that wild relationship where the MC is a bit submissive to her desires, part ways with her or just leave her for a sweet woman like her sister. The whole plot evolves about the MC questioning his relationship with Christine so you can say there's a canon ending for every player depending on their tastes. Not sure if Christine will appear in this next Keeley game and what will be her situation, though

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes