• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Brady, let me ask you a question. 9 or so months ago, Mortze had a choice to make. Would he work on Pandora 2 or The Warrior's Heart (his SW game)?

Did he make the right choice?

Follow up question: The next time he has that choice to make, should he do Pandora 2 or SW 2?

Tlaero

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
Brady, let me ask you a question. 9 or so months ago, Mortze had a choice to make. Would he work on Pandora 2 or The Warrior's Heart (his SW game)?

Follow up question: The next time he has that choice to make, should he do Pandora 2 or SW 2?

Tlaero
If we lived in an ideal world, I would say the two games plus a whole bunch of other projects and I would like a new bike too...
The problem is that our dreams don't always correspond to reality, and what's happening right now on our little planet is a perfect illustration of that.
Whether for you or for Mortze, make the projects that are close to your heart and I'm sure we'll be delighted.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Okey, I loved it like everything else that Tora Production dose, yet I have one small issue with Jess' hair in the morning. It does not fit her, her appearance was very surprising for me I thought that Mortze changed her face. I was very reveled when she started telling her hot story, her face was the same as I remember.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I've released Chapter 4 to the public.

And, by the way, we've got a discord server now. Stop by and say hi.

Tlaero
Definitely will, thank you!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I read all the comments,I decided not to download this game because this hairy pussy disgusts me,I prefer the hairless clean pussy.I wish those who like a lot of hair good fun with the game. (sorry my english)

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017

Tlaero
All that the OG fans really want to see is another Christine game. Please make that happen!
Respect and lots of love to Mortze and Tlaero <3

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Elsa's Nightmares [Ep. 1-4] [Tora Productions] (105MB)
66 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

ericson

Feb 10, 2017
Its composition is unique. I was happy for the speed here and for many to come after that, good work and good luck

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
One thing I love about Mortze and Tlaero is that they follow their artistic instincts and don't try to pander to people. If you can't appreciate that and enjoy the games for what they are, then that's too bad, but please don't ask them to compromise their vision.
Did you just seriously consider a hairy pussy "artistic vision?" You shit me not.?
That's on a level of ridiculous you don't encounter every day.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes