4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Mortze and I decided to release Chapters I-III to the public.

I hope you enjoy them.

Tlaero
Welcome Home Lady. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has missed you.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Would it be possible to change the title of this thread from "Elsa Nightmare" to "Elsa's Nightmares"?

Tlaero

Reactions: Alfius

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
I haven't played any of the other games set in the Elsa-verse but it seems pretty good so can someone tell me if I can just jump into this blind or do I have to play the other games to make sense of things? Thanks.

Reactions: LeCoq

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I always have upmost respect for all Devs that put KN on their games let you know what your getting yourself into from the beginning with that being said this is not my cup of tea but appreciate the warning nonetheless wish you luck with your game.

Reactions: Noambonsky

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I haven't played any of the other games set in the Elsa-verse but it seems pretty good so can someone tell me if I can just jump into this blind or do I have to play the other games to make sense of things? Thanks.
Hmmm...difficult to say.
I would say you could go in blind, but a lot of things and references will not make sense or you will miss then completely.
However, this game is very short and relative insignificant to the plot of the main story, that it will not spoil much of the main story if you play this first.

However, I would recommend you play the 4 games first, before playing this one. The games being:
Dreaming with Elsa,
Redemption for Jessica
Finding Miranda
Saving Cloe.

Please keep in mind that these are full games, where this one is basically a short story.

So TLDR:
Can you jump into this blind...yes.
Do I recommend going in blind...no

Reactions: Seiko126

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The do kind of carry on.

If it's just the sex you want you'll be fine but to know the characters and their role you'll need to play the other games first.

Reactions: Seiko126 and Alfius

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I always have upmost respect for all Devs that put KN on their games let you know what your getting yourself into from the beginning with that being said this is not my cup of tea but appreciate the warning nonetheless wish you luck with your game.
What is "KN"?

Tlaero

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Elsa can't control her dreams and she has an evil dream twin :devilish:? Whats happening?
Very cool short story want to know more.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
A deeply felt thank you to Tlaero and Mortze for publishing this episodes for free, for everyone, it sure helps making these dark days less dark!

The innocent Elsa starts to feel confident enough to live her own fantasies, that's amazing!
I'd like to ask if Jason's friends in episode3 are real or they are just "bots" created by Elsa.

I was wondering, would you consider making a few short stories also about our other beloved characters of the Elsaverse? I'd die to see Miranda and Jessika again!

Thanks again, you're both great!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes