4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Saving Chloe had a canon ending, the rest were extra's.

It's the same for all the Elsaverse games. They all have multiple endings, some involving death, but there is 1 canon ending for each. It was a whole series with 1 plot in mind that involved the girls getting with the guys of their respective games and going on to deal with Chloe's dad at the end of SC.

That was the canon. The extra's were just that.

Coming to Grips with Christine has 3 that can be classed as canon because it's not part of an over arching plot. If a sequel was made 1 of those 3 would need to be made canon which would leave out those on the other 2 paths.
I see. That makes sense. Though, I still feel like you can do a sequel regardless, but that's not up to me.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Okay, I told discord to make a new link. I explicitly told it to never expire and allow an unlimited number of users. The link it generated is the same one I posted earlier.

I have no idea why you folks weren't able to join. Maybe try again?

Tlaero

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Elsa's Nightmares [Ep. 1-4] [Tora Productions]

CG:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
If anyone wants to play in French or German, I've updated the 1.4 versions with those translations. No changes in English or Spanish though.

I'm planning to release Chapter 5 in the next few weeks. You can probably guess who the special guest star in this one is...

Tlaero

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
If anyone wants to play in French or German, I've updated the 1.4 versions with those translations. No changes in English or Spanish though.

I'm planning to release Chapter 5 in the next few weeks. You can probably guess who the special guest star in this one is...

Tlaero
You're the guest star? Wow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alfius

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I'm planning to release chapter 5 sometime in the next few days. Probably Wednesday. And I just sent the finale (chapter 6) to our localizers. So we should be fine to release that next month.

Tlaero

Reactions: Walg and Meushi

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I'll start with a negative note. I liked the previous Mortze graphic design more.
But that doesn't change the possibility of returning to the world of the first quality VN, which I had the opportunity to play. Thank you for this possibility to return to Tlaero universe and I wish you much success in the future.

Reactions: BloodyMares

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I notice that NoHeart gave this game a poor review, in part because of the lack of choices in the 'game'. Perhaps the reviewer didn't notice the tag for Kinetic Novel. But it seems ignorant to me to give a poor review because you don't like that a game contains a tag you dislike. Just play some other game.

Tags are listed for a reason. Different people like different things. No game should be downgraded because it caters to a certain audience. Read the tags. They are there to inform as to what kind of game is being presented. Criticism is valid only if the developer fails to provide a proper experience for the intended audience. If you want to have choices, avoid kinetic novels.

For my part, I look forward to playing this release and anything else that Tlaero might provide.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Good game, but kinetic novels are bad. Hopefully, she will develop a real game.
Eh disagree. I would much rather it just be a novel than have a game with 200 "choices" that ultimately don't change anything.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes