Collection HTML Ren'Py Completed Elsaverse Omnibus [Vol 1] [Tora Productions]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well this was pretty fucking entertaining even if a bit dated, but the stories are really good, wouldn't mind seeing more of this universe

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
well this was pretty fucking entertaining even if a bit dated, but the stories are really good, wouldn't mind seeing more of this universe
Thank you! The next stories in the Elsaverse are (in order):
Elsa's Nightmares https://f95zone.to/threads/elsas-nightmares-ep-1-6-tora-productions.42937/
Elsaverse: Transitions https://f95zone.to/threads/elsaverse-transitions-ep-1-7-tora-productions.66298/
Chasing Beth https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-beth-v1-0-2-tora-productions.102481/

Tlaero

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Reactions: EndlessNights

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Surprised Hope wasn't added to this.

The story totally didn't make me blub and seeing Miranda in a lesbian scene with a red head totally didn;t have me self projecting nor did I run out of batteries on a week where every shop near me seemed to sell out of batteries I mean come on, the hell is up with that?

Conspiracy against me, i'm telling you. TMI, I hate wine.

Short story but it's a really good read and and the scenes are great.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Volume 2. I think would probably put the Elsaverse into serious contention for longest running adult VN series. I love it. Never would have guessed i'd still be looking forward to stuff in the Elsaverse when I first read Dreaming with Elsa.

Would love to see Elsa's redemption run after how Dark Elsa left things.

It's like a mini soap...

Will Elsa be able to redeem herself, will she keep her love and will she get her book back .... tune in next time.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
For us who have trouble reading too small text, I made a quick & dirty mod. Overwrite existing gui.rpy with this one. Text size is about 50% larger compared to original. Note that text will be on top of images a lot of the time, so not ideal. :)

AieieBrazorf

Oct 17, 2020
Wow, this really bring back some good memories!

Redemption for Jessica is the game which made me discover this world (the first reaaaly good one),

Im so happy to see you are back Tlaero! Was a bit sad some years ago when I read the news of your retire and the reasons behind it, hope everithing is going for the best in your life!

By the way your writing is amazing, I'm looking forward playing the new games

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I wonder why the "Spanish" links are different than the other ones. Spanish and English are in the same download.

Anyway, I can confirm that the official links still work:
PC/Linux

Mac

Tlaero

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
I wonder why the "Spanish" links are different than the other ones. Spanish and English are in the same download.

Anyway, I can confirm that the official links still work:
PC/Linux

Mac

Tlaero
Oh man, I was just about to comment that the Links for English weren't working, thank you!

I remember reading/playing Dreaming With Elsa years ago before I learned about f95. To think that there were more stories (enough that there's an omnibus? Damn!) and an entire 'verse and everything? Wow.

Reactions: EndlessNights
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes