D

Deleted member 232218

This ain't complete. Part 2 is coming up :) But don't worry, Pink Tea has never abandoned any games he made.

Reactions: Jimm Reaper

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Why do you need them? Just turn on the game and you will see that there are cheats there. You can choose any version of the plot.
Cheat leads to the end of the game. I need spot where I stop in previous update.
Somebody know how transfer saves?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Nice game. I liked the animation. But it felt far too short to go from 0 to mind broken. It took me less than three hours to get all four possible combos of the two elves. And that was with me reading everything.

Jimm Reaper

Aug 28, 2018
So story is complete for Faye and Seraphine but how about the Elf Queen? What kind of a Dark Lord are we if we left them hanging when basically she's inviting us to ravage their kingdom. I say we ravage the Elf Queen and her kingdom. By the way good job and congrats. I really like this game.(y)(y)(y)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
so am i right to say that the final version has that cliffhanger scene of that queen and the dual blowjob at the throne? or am i missing something?

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
I'm soooo waiting for the part 2! I played Slave Lords of the Galaxy and this piece of greatness here today. They have pretty much the same gameplay, but it's for good.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hey, i need a help, how can i leave this scene (is this a bug?), cant do anything execept zoom.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes