• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Natani

Mar 6, 2018
Is there a 4th scene with Seraphie or just the crystal ball and throne blowjob added in this version?
Is there is a 4th scene how can i get to it?

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i loved this game, too bad i couldn't make Sera into my Evil Dominant Waifu, or the sorceress(she's nice too), i thought that being nice to her and bad to Faye would make her go full Evil Empress, no such luck, still i loved the game

Jul 22, 2017
Not gonna lie, this was pretty disappointing even considering it was just "Part 1". A huge step back from Slave Lords in pretty much every aspect.
I think the reason why you feel like that is probably because of this new engine. I think he has to learn this new engine or let's say get used to it. What he used before this was okay in my opinion quality wise and even in that department he improved as he went on with his games but he could focus more on the story telling part of the games.
I treat this part 1 as an experiment for this new engine. I would say part 2 would be an experiment as well. He will get better. :)

Hamboi

Jun 19, 2018
this is the 1.0 Completed version,enjoy it
win
mac
android
linux
You are a saint

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
The second I click "New Game" the next screen shows for a split second (where you enter your name) and then goes entirely black. The music is still playing, but I can't get past here. Anybody have this/know what to do?

Grannonon

Oct 17, 2017
Not really fan of how the ending just turned all I did upside down...
It said Sera was starting to become defiant, then she suddenly becomes submissive, and Faye becomes the close dom mistress?
Even though I was nice to Sera the whole time, the game just suddenly goes ¨nope slave now ¨?
And then I get forced to pick the ´right´ thing to say to her. Otherwise, I can't progress.
Pretty disappointing..

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2016
Just played through it and it was a damn good fap. That said, apparently some people on here are saying that there's only one ending? Disappointing if so. Ah well, nothing is ever perfect.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
alternative links
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
apk EQ_-_1.0__Android_.apk (300.08 Mb)
zip Elven_Conquest_1.0__Linux_.zip (286.13 Mb)
zip Elven_Conquest_1.0__mac_.app.zip (286.84 Mb)
zip Elven_Conquest_1.0__win_.zip (287.61 Mb)

1.0 Android only

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018
alternative links
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
apk EQ_-_1.0__Android_.apk (300.08 Mb)
zip Elven_Conquest_1.0__Linux_.zip (286.13 Mb)
zip Elven_Conquest_1.0__mac_.app.zip (286.84 Mb)
zip Elven_Conquest_1.0__win_.zip (287.61 Mb)

1.0 Android only
https://f95zone.to/threads/elven-conquest-elf-trainer-v1-0-0-pink-tea-games.14153/post-1995478

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
This needs a walkthrough for all available paths because apparently, common sense won't get you where you want to go.

How many endings are there anyway?

Reactions: libertypics

DrakeRaze

Jun 15, 2018
I only guessed that it was pink tea games by the title. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, in my case.

Edit: Just noticed it said Pink Tea Games in the title. I'm so blind.

D

Deleted member 232218

Hey Guys,

You know how Pink Tea made a mini game called Pussy Trainer?

Since I don't know how to make a new page on F95zone, I'll post the links here :)

Please share!

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes