SharkGeel

Nov 5, 2020
I personally didn't like the story to this game. Some of the choices were very vague and hard to tell which were soft or harsh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So...I'm just curious...never played till the end.
So can anyone tell me how it ends?
I don't mind spoilers.

Do we eventually break her? Does she fall for us? Does she reveal her village?

And what happens with the other one?

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Do we eventually break her? Does she fall for us? Does she reveal her village?
This isn't a game of interrogation. The Dark Lord never even asks the location of the Elf settlement. As long as you've finished one chapter, you know exactly how other chapters pan out.

You're taking this "game" too seriously; you assume it has a story in the first place. It doesn't. It's not supposed to. Any semblances of story here is just a frame for showing more sex and kink on the screen.

buff

May 29, 2017
I personally didn't like the story to this game. Some of the choices were very vague and hard to tell which were soft or harsh.
Welcome to Pink Tea Land, my friend. Relax, don't think too hard, and enjoy the cute girls and interesting kinks.

If you're looking for really good writing, though, then I am afraid that you'll need to look elsewhere.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, don't need to ask for a save, just reach the end and all the scenes will unlock.

buff

May 29, 2017
I'm disappointed, I expected a link to TLS
I see you are a man of culture.

Lessons in Love and The Last Sovereign trade off in my head for the best-written adult game out there. It's hard to compare them though, so I waffle on which one is better.... The are about tied on plot quality, TLS has far better world-building and actual gameplay, LiL has better dialogue and humor. But the two of them are in a little bubble atop a mountain, well above everything else around here.

(It would be interesting to do a real compare/contrast between those two games, their developers, and their communities-- in most ways they could not be more different, and yet there are some import similarities.)

To keep it on topic though, they both are games with highly sexualized settings but the games themselves are not at all about sex. That particular high road is not Pink Tea's. Games like Elven Conquest are just sexy, kinky fun and the goal of the plot/world/story is to provide interesting immersion.

Last edited:

Ismjahson

Aug 14, 2018
I see you are a man of culture.

Lessons in Love and The Last Sovereign trade off in my head for the best-written adult game out there. It's hard to compare them though, so I waffle on which one is better.... The are about tied on plot quality, TLS has far better world-building and actual game pacing, TLS has better dialogue and humor. But the two of them are in a little bubble atop a mountain, well above everything else around here.

(It would be interesting to do a real compare/contrast between those two games, their developers, and their communities-- in most ways they could not be more different, and yet there are some import similarities.)

To keep it on topic though, they both are games with highly sexualized settings but the games themselves are not at all about sex. That particular high road is not Pink Tea's. Games like Elven Conquest are just sexy, kinky fun and the goal of the plot/world/story is to provide interesting immersion.
I don't know, personally I liked lessons in love, but the whole "you're not in control" thing got old after the first few fake choices, and most of the *redacted* scenes just felt, I don't know what the right word would be, maybe cheap? I do enjoy it but I wouldn't put it even close to TLS. I do 100% agree that TLS sits in it's own bubble from pretty much anything else.

Reactions: jazz154 and Reij

Knanpa

Apr 6, 2019
Good evening, Is it possible to get the linux version re-uploaded or some up to date link please. Thanks

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I don't know, personally I liked lessons in love, but the whole "you're not in control" thing got old after the first few fake choices, and most of the *redacted* scenes just felt, I don't know what the right word would be, maybe cheap? I do enjoy it but I wouldn't put it even close to TLS. I do 100% agree that TLS sits in it's own bubble from pretty much anything else.
LiL does not have good writing, I'm sorry for any fans of it.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes