moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me if any of Pink Tea's games have exhibitionist content and if so which of his games are best for fans of exhibitionism? Thanks

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
I have a problem after I send out the guards to get my morning oral session nothing happens! what do you have to press to continue? The same happend to me on new grounds too. So I don't think it's the game. Just me not knowing what to do.

EDIT: I'm just stupid lol. you just had to press the throne...

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
broken link for android, pls fix :cry:
Android: error letsupload, and error 404 in nopy. Please upload in zippy or uploadhaven. Thanks
Instead of posting your comment here where a moderator is probably not going to see it is not the best idea. Instead, go back to the OP and click on the 'Report' button. There ask what you needs and a moderator will usually be quick in fixing the problem.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
thx but imeant where is my save file sry for not clarifying
C:\Users\(Your Username Here)\AppData
Then (at least for me) it's either in Local, LocalLow, or Roaming. Usually, the creator's name will be the name of the folder (like for Debauchery in Caelia Kingdom it's listed as DuoDevelopers)

BlackCockMedy

May 16, 2018
I'm also searching the save folder location. The only files I find named "PinkTea" is in LocalLow, but it doesn't contain the saves. If you delete it, the game keep the save, and the files is recreated.
Can somebody know exactly where is the save file?

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes