Prazthm

Dec 31, 2019
A new PinkTea game!?? No way. These are the best. Slave Lord and Slave Lords of the Galaxy have to be the best adult games I have ever played. I'll never understand why PinkTea isn't considered the best in this business.

Just tried the intro.. seems really good so far... better wait for the wife to fall asleep before I continue ;)
Im newbie here, is that great game??

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Im newbie here, is that great game??
Honestly I feel this turned out to be his weakest main game. The art, story, gameplay, everything is inferior to his other titles. Slave Lord and Slave Lord of the Galaxy remain his best work. Elven Conquest 2 is pretty decent though, better than this one for sure.

xj990

Jun 7, 2019
So in this version you can "cheat" and choose an ending for Faye/Seraphine and view all scenes. As I far I can tell, the only difference between the scenes in the completed, cheated games is Seraphine's room; scenes are different depending on her relationship with Faye. Can someone confirm this? No matter which Faye ending I chose, all of the scenes and options for her and everyone else in all regions stayed the same. Just want to confirm that this is the case, if anyone played through properly.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
So in this version you can "cheat" and choose an ending for Faye/Seraphine and view all scenes. As I far I can tell, the only difference between the scenes in the completed, cheated games is Seraphine's room; scenes are different depending on her relationship with Faye. Can someone confirm this? No matter which Faye ending I chose, all of the scenes and options for her and everyone else in all regions stayed the same. Just want to confirm that this is the case, if anyone played through properly.
The only things that change at the ending is Faye’s dialogue and seraphines 3 scenes

Reactions: xj990

Starstruk

Apr 14, 2020
View attachment 115943

Overview:
You are the dark lord with your slaves and servants at your beck and call and are bored until Faye and Seraphine attack you.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-25
Release Date: 2019-06-02
Developer: Pink Tea Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Sequel: Elven Conquest Part 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: -

View attachment 133728 View attachment 133729 View attachment 133730 View attachment 133731 View attachment 133732 View attachment 133733 View attachment 133734 View attachment 133735
The android version nopy link gives a 404 file not found error!!

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
This game... is CRAP.
The arrow storm minigame in the beginning is so infuriating that i don´t even feel like seeing the rest - and the button to SKIP BATTLE just shows the level of incompetence of this sorry ass excuse of a developer.
I rarely show up in the forums to comment - only once, to congratulate MAN OF THE HOUSE dev for a job well done - but this one just rubbed me in a way so wrongly that i had to show up and rip it.
I didn´t even pay for it, and i still want my money back.

Reactions: TNTed
Feb 2, 2018
This game... is CRAP.
The arrow storm minigame in the beginning is so infuriating that i don´t even feel like seeing the rest - and the button to SKIP BATTLE just shows the level of incompetence of this sorry ass excuse of a developer.
I rarely show up in the forums to comment - only once, to congratulate MAN OF THE HOUSE dev for a job well done - but this one just rubbed me in a way so wrongly that i had to show up and rip it.
I didn´t even pay for it, and i still want my money back.
The arrow storm part is pretty clunky and out of place and its certainly a valid criticism to say that it detracts from the overall experience, but if your issue with it is that you can't beat it, then maybe you might want to stick with VNs or gallery compilations in the future.

Reactions: Crescent-Voyager

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
The arrow storm part is pretty clunky and out of place and its certainly a valid criticism to say that it detracts from the overall experience, but if your issue with it is that you can't beat it, then maybe you might want to stick with VNs or gallery compilations in the future.
True. But the art, story and interaction to that point was top notch, which made the arrows especially frustrating - infuriating so.
I can´t be the only one who lost their shit to that part, and the dev should be aware of that.

D

Deleted member 2248006

Honestly I feel this turned out to be his weakest main game. The art, story, gameplay, everything is inferior to his other titles. Slave Lord and Slave Lord of the Galaxy remain his best work. Elven Conquest 2 is pretty decent though, better than this one for sure.
No way dude, both grafics and dialogs + animeated sex actions, everything is superb. Like Elven Conquest 1 was my first adult game, and later I played many others, but still this one is probably the best made out of all 2dcg games I have ever played, and it left me with the biggest impression. I am not being biased, but I am 100% sure that the slave training part is the best compared to other trainers.

May 5, 2020
Sweet! another pink tea slave trainer.
But going by the description, are there only two heroines?
I hope not, cause whenever there's an elf focused game, a brown/dark elf girl is a must (at least for me :p).
It's hinted that the there is a dark skined human (witch) but the next game seems to have a brown elf

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes