Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
QUESTION: I am choosing the soft routs for both Faye and Seraphine, but I'm still getting HARSH quests/?? How do you get the soft quests??? Please help!!

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
I am having a problem that seem to be related to keyboad unity, for some reason the cumming bar go 5 to 6 times faster than even it is only lick or 1st action. pls help, also why my game always freeze and crash

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
QUESTION: I am choosing the soft routs for both Faye and Seraphine, but I'm still getting HARSH quests/?? How do you get the soft quests??? Please help!!
By picking the softer option in the quests, so pick the mayoress, not the daughter, have sex with the witch yourself instead of forcing the elf, etc.

Raelynlockwood

Jul 4, 2018
Going harsh on Faye and soft on Seraphine gave me the Underling relationship for the pair. The reverse gave me the lovers relationship. Definitely worth noting you can train Faye Harsh, soft, or moderate.
The autosave save feature on this game drove me batty. Would've loved something that let me experiment a bit more. I ended up resorting to making a backup of the save files in AppData.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

altoryus

Jan 9, 2018
Hello, I've been trying to run this on linux mint but I can only see a bunch of files with no executables. Does anyone know how to run this?

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
How many outcomes are there? 3 different for Faye it seems like (Pain Slut, Good Girl and Nympo) and 2 for Seraphine (Lover or Underling) that I've found so far

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes