Dec 4, 2021
i have no idea how it happened but on the first day i talked to the queen twice nicely and on the second day of training i got full obedience straight away

anan31anan

Jul 25, 2023
The game's fight music is awesome! There is no music files in the game's directory. I don't know much about game development, but I think the music files is hidden inside the white files that I can't open in "Elven Conquest 2_Data" folder. I think I need an app to open them but can somebody share it for me?

Azleya

Mar 28, 2023
So, got lost down a rabbit hole and ended up here. Do any of the download links for android still function? Can't seem to get them to work.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
So, got lost down a rabbit hole and ended up here. Do any of the download links for android still function? Can't seem to get them to work.
Mega and Mixdrop are working

Azleya

Mar 28, 2023
Mega and Mixdrop are working
Mega decrypts then never gives me any opportunity to download, while mixdrop sends me infinite ads and redirects but also with no opportunity to actually download the ec2 file..

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for reminding me, just fixed it.
Thanks a lot, mate!
However, the Windows link is broken as it says it has an incorrect decryption key :eek:

I checked the rest and they're A-OK, it's only the Windows one that shows that notification.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes