2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Burr

Apr 11, 2018
Amazing art and animations but the game itself is practically unplayable. If the dev throws some decent enough gameplay could gather a bunch of supporters

Cormac

May 18, 2017
dev clearly is milking some patreons by doing the same two stages of this game by almost two years

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
All

This game got me fucked up.

So I got myself captured by Goblins at the moment I saw them(Expecting something)

Now I'm in they cave, I'm just exploring and shit, pressing space for everything (Since I figured out it's the interact button)

Can't even fuck with any of these goblins, and I don't know if it's just me but at times when I press space, there's just this small ass grass patch thing that appears below my screen. I kinda cleared the entire area??

Like, I picked up every shroom in this bitch like I'm fuckin Teemo and I even pressed space when I was standing on some weird ass cum stain on the floor when the door in the cave opened and I also pressed space on the statue gem shit.

I think I already cleared this whole place out of shrooms, gems, interactions with goblins(Who've only told me to go away/work and no fucking)

Like, what is there to do?

Also, here's the thing I'm talking about when I said weird fuck ass small ass grass patch View attachment 3451121
Like, it's on the bottom of the screenshot, I would say it's small as fuck but people would definitely say it's average. Anyways, what is that shit? And HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS PLACE?
Goblin cave has no sex scenes whatsoever. All scenes in the game are from the tavern

Also, as for your troubles, the goblin route is VERY unfinished and you can't really do fuck all apart from one task of cleaning rubbish from the floor. As for the little grass patch it's the top part of a dialogue box that you can't see because of the resolution. Go fullscreen to read it but it's really not worth it tbh.

Right now, even after years, the game is pretty much an early tech demo in terms of content, so prepare to be dissapointed if you expect a "playable" game.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Look, man, I am as frustrated as you for not having a REAL game after so long, but this dev is NOT exploiting his fanbase.

His patreon payments are suspended since june or july, last year.
You got a point there, I totally forgot about the suspended payments, so, idk what he's trying to do releasing all the same stages

Reactions: Korr

copperwasp

Oct 6, 2021
Disappointing to find yet another game that has beautiful art and animation only for it to be completely bereft of content pretty much since launch, and that it's borderline unplayable.

That said, the animation really is spectacular. Some of the best on this site, makes getting through the frustrating parts of the "gameplay" worth it. Damn shame there's no scene with the Dark Elf Queen or whatever (even just some nude pics and not just her standing around would be cool), makes going into the dungeon there kind of pointless since outside of the bathing scene there's no reason not to go straight to the tavern.

Reactions: Creamcheesecriminal
Aug 12, 2021
Beautiful MC, beautiful animation. I'll checking in on this every now and again, but for now it looks like this will need a lot more time to cook.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
That said, the animation really is spectacular. Some of the best on this site, makes getting through the frustrating parts of the "gameplay" worth it. Damn shame there's no scene with the Dark Elf Queen or whatever (even just some nude pics and not just her standing around would be cool), makes going into the dungeon there kind of pointless since outside of the bathing scene there's no reason not to go straight to the tavern.
Oh, yeah, the art of this game is top-notch.

The concept of the game is interesting, but, to be 100% honest, I think I would be equally happy if the developer of this game simply turned this into a gallery viewer.

arkor

Oct 10, 2017
interesting game, idk how to triggers the h-scene (see in pictures/gif) in the goblin cave/forest, in the tavern i have see a fiew and completed (i think) all the game have to offers for now (forest/cave, goblin cave, dungeon and tavern).

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes