2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
According to his patreon posts (or at least the little text i can read since i'm not subbed) he added several new scenes since 1.3, this being the update available in f95.

I am genuinely considering forking over the cash just to satisfy my curiosity and see if the newly added scenes are as high quality as the ones posted on page 8.

b1753417

Jun 24, 2019
According to his patreon posts (or at least the little text i can read since i'm not subbed) he added several new scenes since 1.3, this being the update available in f95.

I am genuinely considering forking over the cash just to satisfy my curiosity and see if the newly added scenes are as high quality as the ones posted on page 8.
We'll be here to thank you, if you upload it here :)

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
I did some further reading on Patreon and it seems this new version is just the new dungeon area, with i can only assume no sex scenes. I will upload previous versions if you boys want, but for now here's some animations from the patreon itself.

Addendum: I have finished the game in the update i have uploaded on the previous post and there are no sex scenes available.

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Well, the gifs of the scenes are decent enough. Gave it a go, locked upon defeating the first "boss", with the game freezing upon receiving the crystal.

Looks like there still isn't a save system yet, can't be bothered starting over again. The game sure has potential, but unless a save system is implemented i won't touch it again.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Well, the gifs of the scenes are decent enough. Gave it a go, locked upon defeating the first "boss", with the game freezing upon receiving the crystal.

Looks like there still isn't a save system yet, can't be bothered starting over again. The game sure has potential, but unless a save system is implemented i won't touch it again.
where did you find the boss? I could only take the key for the grey door and a bow after

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
where did you find the boss? I could only take the key for the grey door and a bow after
The boss is fought after you open the big gate with the golden key. It's in a side room that unlocks after you get the bow. Also i wouldn't call it a boss, since i killed the bitch with literally 1 arrow.

Dev says in patreon that he hasn't implemented anything after boss yet, so it's pretty much the end of the version after you beat it. Motherfucker makes these amazing animations and simply refuses to add them to his own damn game.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
The boss is fought after you open the big gate with the golden key. It's in a side room that unlocks after you get the bow. Also i wouldn't call it a boss, since i killed the bitch with literally 1 arrow.

Dev says in patreon that he hasn't implemented anything after boss yet, so it's pretty much the end of the version after you beat it. Motherfucker makes these amazing animations and simply refuses to add them to his own damn game.
that son of a bitch, I never understand why he create an incomplete version of the game and post the animations apart

b1753417

Jun 24, 2019
I did some further reading on Patreon and it seems this new version is just the new dungeon area, with i can only assume no sex scenes. I will upload previous versions if you boys want, but for now here's some animations from the patreon itself.

Addendum: I have finished the game in the update i have uploaded on the previous post and there are no sex scenes available.
Previous versions would be good, like to play the game with sex scenes lol.
Thanks for buying and uploading.

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
Previous versions would be good, like to play the game with sex scenes lol.
Thanks for buying and uploading.

Here's the last version to use the forest/tavern areas, therefore, the version with the most scenes. Even includes a gallery now.

No goblin scenes however, all 5 scenes included are tavern related, with only 1 of them being new, the other 4 are already present on the older updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: b1753417

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Thank you very much for the new uploads, hero.

But damn, I wish the developer would get someone else to code his game for him, and stick to animations/art.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

b1753417

Jun 24, 2019
How do you get to the tavern again?
I got the pink gem and took it to the locked door and the game ended.

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
How do you get to the tavern again?
I got the pink gem and took it to the locked door and the game ended.
If i remember correctly there's a human male npc somewhere close to the start that takes you to the tavern when interacted with.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

LMFAO, i thought i am going nuts. So the animations we saw in this thread, which again are pretty decent, not being implemented at ALL currently is a headscratcher for me.

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
LMFAO, i thought i am going nuts. So the animations we saw in this thread, which again are pretty decent, not being implemented at ALL currently is a headscratcher for me.
My guess is the dev is a great artist, but has lacking skill sin the coding department, which explains why even though the art is great, the game is still very bare bones after all this time.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
My guess is the dev is a great artist, but has lacking skill sin the coding department, which explains why even though the art is great, the game is still very bare bones after all this time.
well, yes, perhaps that's why the game hasn't advanced through a better stage, we got always a test version of something

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
"My guess"...? At this point, I think we call it for what it is: facts.

Which is kinda sad. The art and animations of this game are SO darn good, but at this rate, we won´t see a proper game, like...ever.

The best course of action for this game would be for the dev to hire a coder. But that won´t happen, because the devs patreon is small (43 patreons?) AND, amazingly, he is NOT milking this project. He has paused Patreon billings since last june (or july: not sure)

So perhaps the next best course of action (potentially the only one actually feasible) is "trade skills" with another developer who might need an artist. For example, the developer of Scarlet Ashbringer is an excellent writer, but can´t do anything art related.

Reactions: Cozmos
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes