2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Cormac

May 18, 2017
sadly not :(
damn, I like the game style and hope for the best, but I don't know why the dev post lots of animations on his patreon and don't put them on the game, anyway, do you have access to these animations? Just to know

Reactions: wor_on

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
I've got to say:those animations are beautiful. While the game itself is extremely basic, the art more than makes up for it.

Also, I hope the artist makes a few animations in which the Elf girl is actually enjoying the sex in the future, as opposed to enduring it as she is now.

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Hi,

got some problems to play the game.
If i want to load:
of Other Event: Room Start
for object obj_goblin_cave_controller:

File is not opened for reading.
at gml_Script_scr_load_game
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_game (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_goblin_cave_controller_Other_4

Regards, Ashanyra

Reactions: Aazkaal

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Hi,

got some problems to play the game.
If i want to load:
of Other Event: Room Start
for object obj_goblin_cave_controller:

File is not opened for reading.
at gml_Script_scr_load_game
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_game (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_goblin_cave_controller_Other_4

Regards, Ashanyra
Yeah, this I already sent a message about directly to the dev. If you want to talk to them about bugs you found, the only way I currently know of is messaging them through Patreon.

Reactions: Ashanyra

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Two years after the game is posted here the developer makes a save system? And he's going the Eromancer route of making content then hoarding it to drip feed over the years? I can see this game is going places. Places everyone has been to.

gladius89

Nov 20, 2018
Is this an another build? Last time when i play it, the gameplay was in a tavern. And now, when i lost equipement the goblins are killing me before leave forest.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
This "thing" the dev is trying to cobble together has no potential in it's current iteration. Anyone can get suckered in by good art but no one is gonna jump hoops to play what is essentially a handicapped game of tag.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Why is it every time I check this game out all the content I previously tried is completely gone and another half baked set of content replaced it in its stead?

Reactions: gladius89
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes