2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Mark my words, the game will never finish. The updates will be irregular and lackluster. The people will complain in due time and the project will be better of abandoned. We'll see this before the end of this year. Remind me then whether im right or wrong.
Just here to let you know that it's updated in the new year. :)

Cormac

May 18, 2017
I mean the game is completely different from the first couple builds, I hope this isn't the end of it.
My guess is that each update is focused in one part of the game to test the mechanics, so in a near future, a bigger update will come with all the parts that already have been released, got it?

Dec 17, 2019
Yeah for sure, that's basically what the creator says too on their itchio page. I hope the goblins fuck you tho once he reintroduces em.

Also kinda whack that maximum suspicion doesn't really do anything like a game over. Unless I missed something?

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Yeah for sure, that's basically what the creator says too on their itchio page. I hope the goblins fuck you tho once he reintroduces em.

Also kinda whack that maximum suspicion doesn't really do anything like a game over. Unless I missed something?
He posted a teaser in his twitter, my guess is a huge orc fucking the elf hehe, and about the suspicion, I got 200 and nothing happens, the guards just keep on the doors while you working

Retsym

Mar 2, 2022
The newer version is really promising! Enjoyed each and every part of it! Waiting for the next update!

Chuckles

Apr 24, 2017
what is the diference between those versions?
idk the difference but here are the changelogs

MAR 1, 2022 AT 1:01 AM

Elven Curse update 0.1.3j

• Changed the coloring of the sleeping scene for the elf to be much less dark. You can see the difference in the images above
• Updated art for the mysterious contact in the tavern
• Suspicion tracker will now show green, build up with yellow, and then turn red
• If suspicion reaches max you will be searched and brought before the tavern owner before being put in confinement. (This is a dead end currently and has no text to accompany the event)
• New UI element for keys
• New image for waitress voyeur scene
• Waitress voyeur scene now displays the above image of her impressed with her lover's stamina at night time and an empty room during the day. Once progressing her quest the previous animation will be shown.
• Game now runs in Windowed Mode as default. Press alt + enter when the game is operating to enter and exit full screen.

Attempts to rejoin the Tavern section with the previous forest section resulted in some issues I could not correct in time. I'll keep working to get things operating properly.
This was a bit of a rough month but development continues on. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience and support this month.
Next month's update will be focused primarily on rejoining the two sections of the game with some minor polishing of the Tavern. We'll have to decide as well where the part of the game will take place. Stay tuned for more.

FEB 1, 2022 AT 12:56 AM

Elven Curse update 0.1.3i

I experienced some issues this month with the hard drive containing this project. In order to prevent any losses I replaced it as soon as possible and transferred all the files to the new hard drive.
With that potential crisis averted we can take a look at this month's updates:
• UI improvements for suspicion meter
• UI improvement for the day cycle meter
• Added sound effects to some item pickups
• The last piece of art needed for all quest givers has been added
• Graphic for side view of doors
• Added final art for two scenes
• UI element for money
• Fixed a bug that was increasing suspicion by ten points at the end of the day cycle
• Item pick up images added for wine, pendant, ledger, coin die, coins, and bracelet
• Adjusted volume of music and sound effects to a similar level
• Adjusted the text box, item pick up image, and suspicion bar to center screen

This leaves mainly sound effects for the tavern and the various scenes left to do along with general polishing. I've left the waitress quest as the final major thing to finish on the tavern. The original idea shifted as work went on and it could use a good revisit.
After that the the goal will then be to reattach the tavern section of the game with the previous forest and goblin areas. It's been a long time since I've dealt with that part of the game so I'm certain there will be some maintenance necessary.

I'd like to thank everyone for sticking with this project this long. I really appreciate your support. Stay tuned as we move on to next month's update!

Reactions: anon241

Cormac

May 18, 2017
idk the difference but here are the changelogs

MAR 1, 2022 AT 1:01 AM

Elven Curse update 0.1.3j

• Changed the coloring of the sleeping scene for the elf to be much less dark. You can see the difference in the images above
• Updated art for the mysterious contact in the tavern
• Suspicion tracker will now show green, build up with yellow, and then turn red
• If suspicion reaches max you will be searched and brought before the tavern owner before being put in confinement. (This is a dead end currently and has no text to accompany the event)
• New UI element for keys
• New image for waitress voyeur scene
• Waitress voyeur scene now displays the above image of her impressed with her lover's stamina at night time and an empty room during the day. Once progressing her quest the previous animation will be shown.
• Game now runs in Windowed Mode as default. Press alt + enter when the game is operating to enter and exit full screen.

Attempts to rejoin the Tavern section with the previous forest section resulted in some issues I could not correct in time. I'll keep working to get things operating properly.
This was a bit of a rough month but development continues on. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience and support this month.
Next month's update will be focused primarily on rejoining the two sections of the game with some minor polishing of the Tavern. We'll have to decide as well where the part of the game will take place. Stay tuned for more.

FEB 1, 2022 AT 12:56 AM

Elven Curse update 0.1.3i

I experienced some issues this month with the hard drive containing this project. In order to prevent any losses I replaced it as soon as possible and transferred all the files to the new hard drive.
With that potential crisis averted we can take a look at this month's updates:
• UI improvements for suspicion meter
• UI improvement for the day cycle meter
• Added sound effects to some item pickups
• The last piece of art needed for all quest givers has been added
• Graphic for side view of doors
• Added final art for two scenes
• UI element for money
• Fixed a bug that was increasing suspicion by ten points at the end of the day cycle
• Item pick up images added for wine, pendant, ledger, coin die, coins, and bracelet
• Adjusted volume of music and sound effects to a similar level
• Adjusted the text box, item pick up image, and suspicion bar to center screen

This leaves mainly sound effects for the tavern and the various scenes left to do along with general polishing. I've left the waitress quest as the final major thing to finish on the tavern. The original idea shifted as work went on and it could use a good revisit.
After that the the goal will then be to reattach the tavern section of the game with the previous forest and goblin areas. It's been a long time since I've dealt with that part of the game so I'm certain there will be some maintenance necessary.

I'd like to thank everyone for sticking with this project this long. I really appreciate your support. Stay tuned as we move on to next month's update!
Oh, nice, I got some hope when I saw the elf being taken to the boss, I thought something would happen, but apparently, we'll still have to wait, anyway, thanks

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes