2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

NecrocityVL

Feb 16, 2020
I have no idea if this is just a rare problem or something, but I've seen a couple posts with no answers here so uh... I got captured by goblins and can't talk to any of them or interact with anything. Literally the only thing I can do is grab a health necklace. Am I missing something here?

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
I have no idea if this is just a rare problem or something, but I've seen a couple posts with no answers here so uh... I got captured by goblins and can't talk to any of them or interact with anything. Literally the only thing I can do is grab a health necklace. Am I missing something here?
The latest version the dev put out is riddled with bugs, and the bug you experienced has already been reported to him.
There is also another bug where if you enter a certain cave you get permanent "blindness".
My advice is to wait until a hotfix comes out because this version is damn near unplayable with how many bugs it has.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
what's new on the update?
I hope the update has something good, the last one was only to add new places, no new scenes
Unknown. Maximum I could read from the Patreon page was that the update is "almost completely dedicated to..."

For all that we know, this update could as well be something as small as an option to save your game.

On the other hand, however, the developer has made several new animations for the game. So it stands to reason that he would include at least one of them?

cuzidu

Jun 9, 2017
(my gofile account is not premium, the link will expire in a while, if any kind soul can allocate it to other sites we will be grateful :))

change log

This update is dedicated almost entirely to the save system and updating the goblin capture event to the new interact system.
Conversion to the save point system is in effect. There is one room in the forest and the goblin capture scenario where you will be able to save your game. There is only one save file for the moment. The game can be loaded from the main menu or the pause menu.
Quest progress and character upgrades will now be recorded in your save. With one exception, the door that opens once you use the pink gem will close again on load. However you still have the gem so the door just needs to be opened again.
For now access to the Tavern area is removed. There is still some more work to do on making saves work properly for that area.
The goblin capture scenario now functions from beginning to end with the space key for interacting with everything. Other rogue instances of needing the old interact key have hopefully all been stamped out.
Thank you for the support for this month. I'll keep working to get the saving function working as it should. There have been some hurdles to get it working as it is and still many to overcome. I'm hopeful however If it ultimately doesn't work out we may have to resort to other measures.
Stay tuned as progress continues!

(if you like this content, please consider supporting the developer.)
You're welcome :cool:

Cormac

May 18, 2017
(my gofile account is not premium, the link will expire in a while, if any kind soul can allocate it to other sites we will be grateful :))

change log

This update is dedicated almost entirely to the save system and updating the goblin capture event to the new interact system.
Conversion to the save point system is in effect. There is one room in the forest and the goblin capture scenario where you will be able to save your game. There is only one save file for the moment. The game can be loaded from the main menu or the pause menu.
Quest progress and character upgrades will now be recorded in your save. With one exception, the door that opens once you use the pink gem will close again on load. However you still have the gem so the door just needs to be opened again.
For now access to the Tavern area is removed. There is still some more work to do on making saves work properly for that area.
The goblin capture scenario now functions from beginning to end with the space key for interacting with everything. Other rogue instances of needing the old interact key have hopefully all been stamped out.
Thank you for the support for this month. I'll keep working to get the saving function working as it should. There have been some hurdles to get it working as it is and still many to overcome. I'm hopeful however If it ultimately doesn't work out we may have to resort to other measures.
Stay tuned as progress continues!

(if you like this content, please consider supporting the developer.)
You're welcome :cool:
Well, thanks for that, but for what I could see, there is no new scene, right?

Reactions: Dallas113
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes