2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone have a walk through for this game? I found the wine and the drinking contest. But what do I do after that.

Arni696

Feb 4, 2021
how to get out of the tavern? can someone tell me in detail, please
(need to activate the candle in the room with barrels) done V

Last edited:

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
(need to activate the candle in the room with barrels) done V
Then there opens a new path to your right, go there during the day, fair warning it takes a while, get the proof then go to the hooded guy and done

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
You can't :ROFLMAO:. Apparently the tavern is all that this "version" of the game includes. More than that, once you complete the game you're looped back to the beginning.

But, anyway, the walkthrough looks like this:

0. You can mostly ignore suspicion in this version. If you have more than 100 at the beginning of a new day, two guards will spawn and prevent you from exiting the dining hall, but that's it. To lower it you can work in the dining hall, or just loiter there. Or go talk to the guard at the north end of the east corridor to get 0 suspicion and a scene. Also unrelated, during the night push the wardrobe in your room to the right and peek in the hole in the wall for lewds. Now, the actual walkthrough:

1. Get a bottle of wine in the northmost room of the east corridor. (You can also pick it up in the SW corner of the dining hall but I assume it's a bug)

2. Talk to the dwarf and the redhead in the dining hall.

3. Challenge the man in purple clothes in a drinking game. Lose, watch lewds.

4. Give the wine to the man in the east corner of the west corridor.

5. Play the drinking game, win. You got a key.

6. Open the middle door in the west corridor, take the money and the amulet.

7. Give the amulet to the man in the west corridor. You got a potion.

8. Give the potion to the redhead.

9. Give money to the man in the NW corner of dining hall. You got lockpick. Give the rest to the dwarf.

10. End the day. At night sneak out of your room, enter the westmost door in the west corridor. Grab the tools and the amulet from the red chest. Go to sleep.

11. Talk to the sleepy redhead. The back room is the eastmost one from the west corridor. From there go to the secret room and take the documents from the table. Visit the secret room at night for lewds.

12. You can now talk to the dwarf to escape, only to start the game all over again. Before doing that, talk to the redhead and then visit her at night.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Now that I played the entire game (so far), this one has potential, hope the dev make some progress monthly, because I want to see that one finished

Reactions: GavnoMocha
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes