2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Passed, everything works, the quests are correct. She is very cute, after bathing, covers herself with her hands. A few logical questions: why, when she finds a blade of a shovel, does she manage to carry it past the goblins? Why is there a knife in the chest after the escape, but not the rest of the clothes? Why is there no damage to clothing after goblin attacks?

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
The face is nice, the legs and overall proportions need some work though. Also I hope she really does break the curse. Make elves proud again.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So, the art looks fantastic considering it seems to be a dungeon crawler (basing this solely on the preview screenshots).
My only issue with the art is the size of the character's feet when nude as they are the same size as her boots when clothed.
Her feet when nude should be smaller than when in boots as boots tend to add quite a bit of size, including going up the calves.
I would keep the clothed version as is and just shrink the legs in the nude/bare versions from the calves down to being maybe 2/3rds their current size.

As far as the gameplay is concerned, I have not downloaded it yet so I cannot give an opinion.

Reactions: cooldude33

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I don´t know if the author will add sexual content. And since it doesn´t put in the labels that at first it will not count, I will assume that there is still the possibility that it will be added.

If that is the case, I hope they add all kinds and that it is not limited to just rape without more joke ...

Yes, although all part of it, I hope it resembles a bit to the Pegasus knight X games from Dlsite, since, since the author of them retired from the industry, no one has brought anything similar to his style except the authors of the games Caryuo and Delta (it would also include the author of the games Ghost tower and bounty hunter, but since his last job, I think he also retired from the industry).

Note: Obviously, I am only talking about Japanese authors or creators, since on our side of the world we have seen several projects (some compliments, others in fall or half fall), but about how much either one or the other, I feel that One is missing that is the one that unites both orientations in an epic work, it hurts that Lok and other promises of the genre that aspired to that throne are lost or half fallen.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Well if you look at the itch.io for the game latest info is which has a preview for a sex scene. So dunno why people are jumping up and down about no sex content and stuff without even looking at anything.

I'll be interested in seeing where this goes from here, but most likely could take awhile like anything else.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Well if you look at the itch.io for the game latest info is which has a preview for a sex scene. So dunno why people are jumping up and down about no sex content and stuff without even looking at anything.

I'll be interested in seeing where this goes from here, but most likely could take awhile like anything else.
Just wanted to say same thing, but you get ahead of me on few minutes, heh. The animations looks great, which is one of the reasons, why I'm interested in this project. And second reason, I would like to see more good fantasy rpg games.

• Hey there
Reactions: laugh
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes