2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
Mark my words, the game will never finish. The updates will be irregular and lackluster. The people will complain in due time and the project will be better of abandoned. We'll see this before the end of this year. Remind me then whether im right or wrong.
Thats the life of 90% of all hentai games that don't fully come out at once

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
>download is an .exe file
no chance I am opening that
it's a self extracting archive ... if you are too worried right click it and open it with your 7zip/winrar whatever you use.
But there is still another .exe inside.
How do you go about all the other games on this site?
most of them have an exe you need to run^^

• Haha
Reactions: Techstar

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Art looks decent, but i will wait until we get some Smut, before giving it a go.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
The devs would probably have like 10 times their current patreon money if they'd release the game with actual sex scenes, but I guess it was more important to create the patreon page.

NaniEmail

Mar 11, 2020
the game is pretty decent, a few minor complaints. Using the esc key to immediately exit the game is a bad idea, 1. you should have at least one confirmation screen before exiting, 2. it's almost standard to use the esc key as the pause or menu for a game so a lot of people will probably exit the game without thinking. You should probably work on adding a save feature and a title screen before progressing too far. I love the art style and the animations. keep up the good work

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
There is a new post on patreon page regarding 0.1.3c version, probably it's a new update.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes