3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
In fact, if they want to sell games in Japan, they MUST add censor to the games because of law.
(And same as AVs, the uncensored AVs are ONLY sell for overseas.)
Some Japaneses do the jobs in detail that also do the jobs under the censor, but not all of them. Such as this one.
I usually don't do the decensor job so quickly, but that game picked up my memory as a newbie, that give me extra reason to do it.
... I know this, I dont see where in what I wrote it could be taken as me NOT knowing this? I mean if I wrote "I dont get why they still add in the censor if they're actually still modeling the naughty bits under it". Then sure.

But my point was this, even though the law says it has to be censored, hentai games that uses 3D engines (Even if its for 2D games), usually dont draw the naughty bits WITH the censor, they draw the naughty bits all proper like, and then they add it on top, which means someone could remove it. I mean IllusionSoft dont actually model the cunts of their 3D models, so if you remove the censor blob, its smooth like a barbie doll.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
save file says 100%, got no game over/ending scene or something that told me "yo, you finished the game"......so no ending ?

sybreal

Aug 16, 2016
Anyone have a walkthrough? I've gotten through like half the villagers but I cant seem to unlock gramps, the trader, or the nodding guy.

sybreal

Aug 16, 2016
How do you get the cow bikini? I got the ears and as far as I know I did all 3 of the sons. I got covered in cum once but now nothing else does it.

Jun 3, 2018
How do you get the cow bikini? I got the ears and as far as I know I did all 3 of the sons. I got covered in cum once but now nothing else does it.
make sure you get the trumpet form the second son try different scenes so that you get all covered in cum
go to sleeping guy
fuck him and there you go

sybreal

Aug 16, 2016
Who do I use the white bikini on?

Edit: I'm missing one coin to buy the last item from the Trader.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
I like it how they call it a dwarf villiage but call the people halflings with a strange bagged head

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
"Class" or "Shader"?

Not trying to be pedantic, but it does make a difference to future people that might want to do the same,
since changing the coding requires another program than simply removing the shader. (DNSpy if you want to access the code, and Unity Bundle Extractor for if you want to remove objects from the game completely (Shaders, textures, models etc.))
"Class", as in Code Editing.
Since thats Unity/C# its as easy as using dnSpy to debug/edit the code, 5min Job.
But looks like I still have to learn how to modify assets, since some games seem to not handle everything in code :-/

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Only 17 meg, though.
Who cares? Is a game better if they add a bunch of shitty BMP and WAV format assets? That'd raise the filesize.
Dwarves my ass, they are most likely Shotas.
Good.
I've started to wonder if the Japanese developers that made games on the Unity engine etc. make sure to put the censor bar as a separate thing to help people that decensor the games they make. Because whats under the blur is usually pretty detailed, so go to that effort if you didnt think someone would remove the censor eventually.
It's the appropriate reaction, in case they want to sell overseas, or that repeal of the censorship law makes it thru the Japanese legislature.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
"Class", as in Code Editing.
Since thats Unity/C# its as easy as using dnSpy to debug/edit the code, 5min Job.
But looks like I still have to learn how to modify assets, since some games seem to not handle everything in code :-/
Yeah, its usually just easier to remove the shader.. I've done a quick tutorial on it before for someone else..

But basically, download the other program I talked about, open a .asset file, then you simply sort by Shader (Unfortunately the files themselves are usually unnamed, but you can click on the file, then look at the details, open the first (or second) + (Its set up in a tree view), and then look at the shaders name in there. Its usually something like "Shader/Pixelate" or something like that.

Once you've found that you simply export a dump, open the text file that comes from it (Dont close the program yet), then you just do a ctrl + f and search for all the alphas (Alpha as transparency), I usually just search for "0 value = 1" and then replace them all with "0 value = 0" (The text you must search for is obviously not that, I was just lazy and didnt want to bother looking for a leftover dump somewhere so I could find the precise text). The first 0 is basically a way for the dump to tell the code that "In this tree view, I belong on level 0", the next value is .. Well, "Value", and the last is the alpha, so turn it down from 1 to 0. Once you've done it everywhere you think it might needs doing, then you just save the dump file, go back into the program and import the dump you just modified.

From there you then save the .asset file you're fiddling with somewhere and then move it over to overwrite what ever it was supposed to overwrite. (You cant just save it directly because TECHNICALLY, you have the file open somewhere.. So you cant overwrite it.. I usually just write "globalmanager.asset1" and then delete the original (Or move it as backup) and then remove the 1 at the end.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Who cares? Is a game better if they add a bunch of shitty BMP and WAV format assets? That'd raise the filesize.
Good.
It's the appropriate reaction, in case they want to sell overseas, or that repeal of the censorship law makes it thru the Japanese legislature.
One can only hope.. But you gotta remember, hentai games usually sell shit in the western countries (Or used to.) Because basically, it was just 1 person that bought it, then he translated it and released it as a torrent.

So, they rarely got any money from the weebs to the west, and its not like they remove the censor in the English versions they do put out.

Well, luckily, Unity is pretty popular, and its an easy engine to hack your way into if you REALLY want to.

Unreal engine however, I've yet to find a way into the .pak files so I can mess about...

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Hello everyone, ill just drop this here:

1. Talk to village elder, talk to gramps. (cat ears, energy drink, +1 coin)
2. Go left talk to gloomy guy (pheromone potion)
3. go back to house, go right. Talk to assistant, put on cat ears. (return bread)
4. exit house via entrance near assistant, talk to trader (pubic wax)
5. Go right from trader, talk to chatterbox, talk to nodding guy (eye mask)
6. Go inside the house, near chatterbox, talk with all three sons, tempt the third son (hair growth agent, red bikini, +1 coin)
7. Exit house, talk with chatterbox, go back to youre starting house, equip red bikini, equip eye mask, go left tempt the village elder (purple bikini, +1 coin)
8. Exit house tempt gloomy guy (bunny ears, +1 coin)
9. Go back to house, equip bunny ears, exit house, go far left to next zone tempt fisherman (blue bikini, +1 coin)
10. Use return bread, exit house, talk with trader buy succubus potion, go left to other house, use succubus potion, tempt eldest son (cow ears, +1 coin)
11. To trigger second son : no matter what you do and even if you reset game, remove bikini, tempt elder son then tempt third son . Important thing here is to wait for animation to play out, and let elf be covered in cum dont skip animation. Tempt second son (Trumpet, +1 coin)
12. Exit the house, talk with nodding guy, tempt him (cow bikini,+1 coin)
13. Use return bread, change to cow bikini then equip cow ears, go outside through right side tempt trader (pink bikini, +1 coin)
14. Go back to house, equip pink bikini, walk all the way right to chatterbox, tempt him (white bikini, +1 coin)
15. Go back to trader, buy out remaining items from him. Once done do "buy" again, he will reward you with last item. (Bizzare potion)
16. Go talk/tempt gramps using potion you just got. (Gold Bikini)
17. Done

I made a second playthrough to write it all this down, enjoy !

PS. tempt on assistant for "hidden" gallery

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes