2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
and here i thought "warrior" was a gender neutral term...
well for non english speakers its seens way more easier to know this xD, spanish have warrioresses has a word so i thought it was normal

also downloading gonna play with some elves tonight

Zator

Jan 19, 2018
"Sara, Amelia, and Lulu are elves living in a small village located deep in the forest,
and their strength as fighters had earned the trust of the village."

View attachment 1884883

Warrioress: "ELVES are a proud and noble race..." lol
Hey, what is a source of this picture, is it a manga or some random internet image?
Couldn't find anything in google...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I think only when defeated and the fights are dead easy...
Agreed, I thought it might be a challenge after the first battle then realizing some of the skills are free or low cost with high impact have gone through the first 6 without losing nor breaking a sweat.

At least the translator put a cheat into the camp to see all the CGs. Nothing special, no need to really waste time on this.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for uploading, OP. I translated this a while ago and totally forgot about it.
Glad to see the game is out here for folks to enjoy.

View attachment 1884714
Turns out warrioress is an actual word. Color me surprised.
LOL, when translating, I had to google it myself just to check as well, hahaha.

Played through 6 of the first missions. So far there is only game over h-scenes. The game consists of a number of missions. Each mission is 1 small map, with x number of enemies. Depending on the mission, you have to kill all enemies or open all treasure chests. The first 3 missions gave the same h-scene, and then it swaps to another elf character for the next 3 missions. From there on I'm sure it's just rince and repeat. The greenskins are able to undress and tie up the elves while fighting, but there's no groping or actual in-battle scenes. For all intents and purposes, the game reeks of being someones first RPG Maker project. I'm totally embarrassed on behalf of its creator that it was ever released to the public.

I started yawning, so I've already deleted the game and regret that I wasted my time on it.
Agreed, I thought it might be a challenge after the first battle then realizing some of the skills are free or low cost with high impact have gone through the first 6 without losing nor breaking a sweat.

At least the translator put a cheat into the camp to see all the CGs. Nothing special, no need to really waste time on this.
Yeah, I'm with you two. I wrote in my ReadMe that this was a pretty boring game, and it was a bit of a hassle to finish translating. The original text is even more boring and uninspired than what is actually translated (meaning I had some "creative license"), and the gameplay is bland and repetitive. The main reason I forced myself to finish this is that I was halfway done with the translation until I realized how mediocre this game was.

But yeah, I put in a gallery unlocker in the camp and fixed a bunch of bugs. It's not much, but that's the best I could do, aside from translating.

O kurwa

May 26, 2018
Thanks for uploading, OP. I translated this a while ago and totally forgot about it.

Yeah, I'm with you two. I wrote in my ReadMe that this was a pretty boring game, and it was a bit of a hassle to finish translating. The original text is even more boring and uninspired than what is actually translated (meaning I had some "creative license"), and the gameplay is bland and repetitive. The main reason I forced myself to finish this is that I was halfway done with the translation until I realized how mediocre this game was.

But yeah, I put in a gallery unlocker in the camp and fixed a bunch of bugs. It's not much, but that's the best I could do, aside from translating.
I got half-baited as the pics describing the game say there's mid combat restraint sex. Disappointed.

nonetheless thanks for the translation

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021

Np and yeah not only do they have the read me which I included. I even added in a .txt one just in case and I made a comment at the top no one pays attention I guess.

I think I'll start putting read the readme in the installation instructions. Not that anyone reads that either though.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Np and yeah not only do they have the read me which I included. I even added in a .txt one just in case and I made a comment at the top no one pays attention I guess.

I think I'll start putting read the readme in the installation instructions. Not that anyone reads that either though.
Yeah, I'm getting used to nobody actually reading the ReadMe.
Maybe in the future, I'll start putting my MC "cheat code/gallery unlocker" under a password, which will be in the ReadMe. Perhaps folks will read it then.

is that game over content or a mechanic?
That'd be GoR. There's no such mechanics. It's basic RPG Vx/Ace/MV combat.

I remember buying this game and regretting cause it was shit. Seeing it up on F95 now only makes me regret it more.
I always say to support the dev, but man, this was a pretty lazy game. Hopefully they use your money to improve the quality of their games ... Otherwise it's a waste of time for me to translate and for you to play.

I got half-baited as the pics describing the game say there's mid combat restraint sex. Disappointed.

nonetheless thanks for the translation
Yeah, I didn't write the descriptions of the pics, but if you're just going by the pics themselves, it's probably best next time to check for tags or whatnot if you want a specific element in the game.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
no i mean is it part of the story or is it like do this and its repeatable event? OR can your character get preg mor then once

why the prgnant tag what im asking about

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
no i mean is it part of the story or is it like do this and its repeatable event? OR can your character get preg mor then once

why the prgnant tag what im asking about
There are no h mechanics there are no custom mechanics at all its the basic rpgm combat system with game over events you have to die to see them which makes you go back to your last save

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes