2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
"foul orcs! You're time is up! prepare to get your asses kicked! Souryaa!! Owchh, ita ita itaa"

orc: you're doing this on purpose aren't you :cautious:

microjim

Mar 3, 2018
Played through 6 of the first missions. So far there is only game over h-scenes. The game consists of a number of missions. Each mission is 1 small map, with x number of enemies. Depending on the mission, you have to kill all enemies or open all treasure chests. The first 3 missions gave the same h-scene, and then it swaps to another elf character for the next 3 missions. From there on I'm sure it's just rince and repeat. The greenskins are able to undress and tie up the elves while fighting, but there's no groping or actual in-battle scenes. For all intents and purposes, the game reeks of being someones first RPG Maker project. I'm totally embarrassed on behalf of its creator that it was ever released to the public.

I started yawning, so I've already deleted the game and regret that I wasted my time on it.
Thanks Dear for briefing , you saved my time .

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yeah, I'm with you two. I wrote in my ReadMe that this was a pretty boring game, and it was a bit of a hassle to finish translating. The original text is even more boring and uninspired than what is actually translated (meaning I had some "creative license"), and the gameplay is bland and repetitive. The main reason I forced myself to finish this is that I was halfway done with the translation until I realized how mediocre this game was.
I give you a lot of credit for making their conversations in camp at least understandable, I even got to the part where they were talking about the horrors of war. Kudos for at least getting that in. I can imaging the tediousness of translating those speeches and making them good, considering you needed to do a playthrough to make sure it looked good that's a bullet no one should have had to take.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
i think i had too much mtl already that i feel odd seeing the word "orc" instead of oak.

kinda sade that this game seems to just have ending stuff for preggy content =_=
Yeah, not a fan of MTLs myself, but everyone seems to love them here (or they're just incredibly impatient).

The saddest thing is that the actual game doesn't even mention the preggo in the ending scenes; I added them in because it made sense in context (with their protruding bellies). So yeah, that was additional writing by me. Hope nobody minds. :p

how much futa content is there? :)
A fan of elves and it looks like a somewhat interesting game
'Sees futa/trans tag'
Nvm...
LOL, it's funny how some folks love/tolerate futa, and some HATE it (myself included). Futa is included, but it's only one (GoR) scene, and it's very easily avoidable. In fact, it was a little difficult to get it. So yeah, it's not a problem if you don't like futa.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, not a fan of MTLs myself, but everyone seems to love them here (or they're just incredibly impatient).

The saddest thing is that the actual game doesn't even mention the preggo in the ending scenes; I added them in because it made sense in context (with their protruding bellies). So yeah, that was additional writing by me. Hope nobody minds. :p
certain mtls are fine, especially editted dmtls, tho well there's always the 99/10 poetry mtl(with no word wrap) which is worse than raw. Most peeps(including me) are really impatient hahaha, so peeps just resort to mtls. Manual translators are rare too, so koodoos to u for translating.

many preggo games, even the ones that mention preg, don't have preggo progressions and birth scenes anyway, so i dun think it wud harm the context if cumflation is considered preggo already.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A quick fix for the untranslated "Window size" option in the main options menu: capture.jpg

*** Edit *** And also the text for the invalidated commands when a character is restrained by ropes: capture2.jpg

*** Edit2 *** Added:

- Fix when obtaining an item/weapon/armor: capture3.jpg

- Fix for the missing "bad end" text (when loosing): capture4.jpg

Download and decompress the attached patch archive. Replace the 3 contained files in the main folder game (DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILES FIRST) with the "www" sub-folder, respecting the folder tree present in this archive.

(Just for infos, the patch contains the following files:
- \www\data\CommonEvents.json
- \www\js\plugins.js
- \www\js\plugins\AllIsMine.js )

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Ergast

May 31, 2017
well for non english speakers its seens way more easier to know this xD, spanish have warrioresses has a word so i thought it was normal

also downloading gonna play with some elves tonight
To be fair, our warrior is "guerrero" and our warrioress would be "guerrera". Just one letter XD

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
Most peeps(including me) are really impatient hahaha, so peeps just resort to mtls.
yeah, especially with short games with unpopular/niche genre like npc sex or something like that
no proper translator would want to waste their time on games like that unless they dig the genre too
and the game is short and simple enough that MTL would just work fine
also got some little chuckles with bread bread bread :D

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
yeah, especially with short games with unpopular/niche genre like npc sex or something like that
no proper translator would want to waste their time on games like that unless they dig the genre too
and the game is short and simple enough that MTL would just work fine
also got some little chuckles with bread bread bread :D
u can try the time stop genre if u enjoyed npc sex, some simulation games also have the same feel. But those are niche too i think.

and ye the bread hahahaha

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
I love this game, finally one that isn't just more of the same ole same ole. this game gives the player the power, you can be whatever you want them to be. the combat is fun and easy, art work is awesome. didnt hit any glitches or bugs that forced restart. all in all great game, even the plot was fairly original. i give this game a 10 of 10. great game.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes