EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
coverf95final.jpg

Overview:
Elvensang is a story about a young elf raised alone by his mother in a human world that regards elves with scorn and hostility. The setting is inspired by the early medieval period with low fantasy elements. It is a ruthless, everchanging place that constantly puts one’s morality to the test, and it will be up to you to decide whether the story plays out as a tender romantic drama or a descent into the depths of malice and depravity.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-02
Release Date: 2023-12-26
Developer: Worlaix - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

screenshot0012.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0005.png ch1p1_sunnyhug.jpg ch1p2_becky.jpg ch1p2_anagarden.jpg #LEGACY06_ep4_sunnywor.jpg 02_ep4_mfireplace.jpg 34a_ep4_sunnymorning.jpg 06_ep5_a.jpg 19_ep5_tavernoleviaa.jpg 16_ep5_tavernfrynk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
PLUS sized mother ELF... :giggle:
The story looks fresh and interesting so far, it has good potential for different fetishes,

It will be up to you to decide whether the story plays out as a tender romantic drama or a descent into the depths of malice and depravity.
ELVES PROTEST SEXUALIZATION, lol

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just saw this...

• The chapters will be released in an episodic format like a TV show, with each providing a self-contained block of storytelling while collectively progressing the overarching storylines.

Hell yes. This is the way to do it.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
"...Incest (definitely not planned by the developer who is not responsible for any third party mods!)..."

Lol, this made me chuckle :)

I like the art so far, and the story seems interesting. Since it's just the first episode, I'm curious to see how character development will go, but so far?

I'm pretty interested in this. Play your cards right, mister dev, and I'll probably pledge your way soon. I'm sure others will do the same as well.

And yes, the episodic format is such a great idea. I really hope other devs would go this way. It's a much satisfying experience, imho.

Good luck and godspeed :)

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes