thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The tags represent content that is already present in the current version of the game, and like I said in the OP, there is little to no sexual content right now. As for your question... I'm afraid I'm not allowed to answer that!
I mean - no. There will be no incest content. Never. I can't add any incest content into the game because of Patreon ToS. But hey, incest is very popular. Maybe some artist/writer/modder will make it instead of me? Just please make sure to have similar writing style/artstyle. It would be really appreciated.

EDIT: In all seriousness, I had two options to avoid breaking Patreon ToS. One was to pull off the classic known as the "landlady" routine, which just wouldn't work because... it really wouldn't make any sense. And the other option was the so called "mysterious benefactor", which works much better in this context. But I repeat, if future releases contain any incest, I didn't do it guys.
It was very simple, just pull a move like Dev of Ecchi sensei and make a patch contained incest content in it. Ecchi sensei without the patch still up on their patreon but on itch or f95 the patch was on lewdpatcher (and not just relationship changing but have lot of "rule 7 breaking" and incest that worth more than 350MB too) so I think you can get away with it by not have incest in Patreon version but your supporters can find it on "other source"

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I intend to answer as many questions here as possible and I certainly don't mind doing so, but it might make someone angry if half of the thread is a discussion about NTR. If anyone has questions about NTR, please consider sending me a PM instead of posting it here.
You need to go into your privacy settings and let members start conversations with you then.

Also another thread with Romance and NTR, have fun with that being the only thing discussed.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
That was a really fun and quite long opening prologue. Wonderful story and characters that have a lot of room for growth. Best of luck Worlaix.

Aug 8, 2019
That's a good question, one that's honestly really hard to answer in advance. The world is definitely going to be gritty and the game will explore many dark themes, but there should be at least some cheerful moments for the sake of avoiding monotony. But as a whole, upbeat/cheerful/lighthearted are definitely not the words I would use to describe the game. Dark, gritty, realistic, but not to the point of being unbearably depressing. Then again, I suppose that kind of stuff is subjective...

I understand if that's not your cup of tea, and thank you for your kind words!
Thanks for your reply, so dark/gritty& realistic but not depressingly so, that doesn't sound so bad I'll keep that in mind heading forward. Also the kind words are my honest opinions if circumstances were different I would offer support however as it stands regretfully kind words are all I can offer, keep up the great work :D(y)

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for your reply, so dark/gritty& realistic but not depressingly so, that doesn't sound so bad I'll keep that in mind heading forward. Also the kind words are my honest opinions if circumstances were different I would offer support however as it stands regretfully kind words are all I can offer, keep up the great work :D
Don't worry about that, man. Your kind words are all the support I need. Besides, my Patreon has already reached the 10 dollar goal, so the next chapter is guaranteed now that the necessary funds have been acquired!

And thank you all for the positive reception! I was prepared for some very harsh critique (and still am, honestly), but it's really motivating to see that people enjoy Elvensang. I will take a break from posting in the thread at least for a while before I get banned for spamming, but if you have a question you'd like me to answer, feel free to drop me a PM now that they're open. Thank you RedPillBlues for pointing that out!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I know what you mean, but - I don't plan to add any incest into the game. I looked into it a while back, and the problem is that Patreon can suspend you for breaking their ToS even outside of their platform. I think that developers who get away with it are the exception rather than the norm, be it because they slipped under the radar or because they managed to defend the content that was in breach of their ToS. Not that it matters, since I don't plan to add any incest into the game. I just hope I don't wake up one day after I release the next chapter and find out that some mysterious benefactor nefarious modder added an incest patch into the game.

I think that if they decide to crack down on me, I probably won't get away with an incest patch from a "mysterious benefactor". But at the same time, I don't want to be either blatantly obvious or stubbornly deceitful about it, so I make silly jokes instead. I guess it's probably not a wise thing to do, since someone might misunderstand and believe that there actually won't be any incest in the game. But that should fix itself when incest comes up as a tag later on.

So, yeah, I guess the bottom line is that I don't plan to add any incest into the game.
Sad that we won't have incest in this game but I respect your decision, not just that but I agreed with the other person suggest more dark element in your game. Would love to see how you add it in the future consider how the human in your game was very xenophobic against the elf and other fantasy races, not too tragedy but need to have some blood and moment where you feel horrifying and concerning for MC and every characters that you like when shit hit the fan. Still need some vanilla and heart warming moment to balance the grim tone and giving hope for MC

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
The tags represent content that is already present in the current version of the game, and like I said in the OP, there is little to no sexual content right now. As for your question... I'm afraid I'm not allowed to answer that!
I mean - no. There will be no incest content. Never. I can't add any incest content into the game because of Patreon ToS. But hey, incest is very popular. Maybe some artist/writer/modder will make it instead of me? Just please make sure to have similar writing style/artstyle. It would be really appreciated.

EDIT: In all seriousness, I had two options to avoid breaking Patreon ToS. One was to pull off the classic known as the "landlady" routine, which just wouldn't work because... it really wouldn't make any sense. And the other option was the so called "mysterious benefactor", which works much better in this context. But I repeat, if future releases contain any incest, I didn't do it guys.
The story itself will not revolve around exploring various kinks or sexual content in general, but rather around the characters and their actions with sexual content emerging organically. This might be relevant even to those who might be interested in the concept of the game but feel dissuaded by the tags in future content, as it applies to just about every fetish. I'll elaborate below and give an example for those interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And to finally answer your question - non-NTR will be the majority, but I'm not sure by how much. There won't be any "NTR" vs "non-NTR" routes in the usual sense. NTR content will exist alongside the non-NTR, so it won't be about choosing one or the other. As for the hardcore/male domination... yes, I can see that happening, but not in the early episodes.

Also, don't think the MC will be a sissy just because he is an elf! I mean, unless you make him act like one... but I haven't really considered any "coat hanger" paths for the main character. I really dislike when the MC is a pushover to facilitate NTR content.

Honestly though, I might be bad at explaining my thought process, so if you are concerned about the future content, just wait a few chapters and see how the game plays with sex content in it.

Sorry about the long post, brevity is not my strong suit.
It's not possible to make the mother not blood related to the MC - the story wouldn't make sense! But no, it's not an excuse for NTR content. Nothing in the game is set up to cater to a specific fetish, and all forms of ntr, sharing, cheating and cuckolding will be avoidable. Lesbian and futa stuff will be avoidable as well. The only unavoidable sexual content will be between Sunny and MC.

I intend to answer as many questions here as possible and I certainly don't mind doing so, but it might make someone angry if half of the thread is a discussion about NTR. If anyone has questions about NTR, please consider sending me a PM instead of posting it here.
I know what you mean, but - I don't plan to add any incest into the game. I looked into it a while back, and the problem is that Patreon can suspend you for breaking their ToS even outside of their platform. I think that developers who get away with it are the exception rather than the norm, be it because they slipped under the radar or because they managed to defend the content that was in breach of their ToS. Not that it matters, since I don't plan to add any incest into the game. I just hope I don't wake up one day after I release the next chapter and find out that some mysterious benefactor nefarious modder added an incest patch into the game.

I think that if they decide to crack down on me, I probably won't get away with an incest patch from a "mysterious benefactor". But at the same time, I don't want to be either blatantly obvious or stubbornly deceitful about it, so I make silly jokes instead. I guess it's probably not a wise thing to do, since someone might misunderstand and believe that there actually won't be any incest in the game. But that should fix itself when incest comes up as a tag later on.

So, yeah, I guess the bottom line is that I don't plan to add any incest into the game.
1614942361428.png

Apr 16, 2018
So what levels of tender are we talking here? Because you seemed to imply that the "bad route" would be most of the the "vanilla/tamer" scenes from Berserk

grohotor

May 15, 2020
so the MC is the small child ? will there be a time skip or is this it ?

grohotor

May 15, 2020
That's only a flashback sequence. Probably would be good to add a picture of the grown up protagonist because this was also my first impression when I first saw this game
so is he of normal size ? i don't like shota or manlets

Reactions: Bombmaster
4.40 star(s) 68 Votes