Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
Small subscription in. Super good job so far and if it keeps up im certainly good push in some more dough since this is right up my ally, good writing of fantasy and Motherlove :)

Reactions: Worlaix

bmrd

Aug 28, 2017
The writing in this game is incredible! I really felt the tension during the arrest by the guards and the investigation.

Reactions: Worlaix

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Finaly we get an deeply constructed story and good story development included game. If you finish this game, this game probably become one of the best, because your story and realistic story vision will be unique. Good job, you are the best and have potential.

Also ntr is very good spcy that this type game real needs it.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
NTR (always avoidable), Lesbian (probably a lot of it...), Futanari, Furry (depicted as monstrous beastmen rather than 'animal people'), Female domination, Incest (definitely not planned by the developer who is not responsible for any third party mods!), and many others.
Not planned content: Incest! Male/Male
Planned content: NTR (always avoidable), FUCK, NO!
Planned content: Lesbian (probably a lot of it...), BETTER NO...
Not planned content: Incest! WHY NOT?
Not planned content: Male/Male FUCK, YES!

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
This VN is really good! The writing is wayyyy better than what can be found in a lot of other games.
Playing as the young MC growing up and making choices that define his moral compass is really great.
The story is interesting and well paced, with enough world building to give us clues as to what comes next.
Overall it felt like the beginning of a DnD campaign, but with a very good Dungeon Master that takes his time to build something special... ;)

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I'm glad that it has been said that things will be avoidable, but as I am not interested in these (NTR, Futanari, Furry, Female domination), I wonder how much content I will actually see.
I am OK with lesbianism as long as cheating is not involved.
Will the choices that lead to certain kinks / fetishes be obvious?

Reactions: Gigachad

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
ok so question, there is clearly a bit of a corruption angle going on here, and that begs the question, what are the alignments?
so far i guess pro-human or pro-elven, i also guess like a pure and corrupt one?
I don't like thinking about it as 'routes' or any kind of bipolar oppositions like good vs. evil, human vs. elf, pure vs. corrupt. Sure, in some cases, it might technically turn out that way on paper, but it's always defined by nuances. You can be pro-elven and pro-human, or you can be anti-human, or just decide on a case by case basis. Or you can just be a fucking menace to everyone regardless of race. If a game has 10 choices that each let you pick between pro-human and anti-human, you would likely make the choice once at the start of your playthrough and then just confirm it nine more times. Humans vs. elves is just one of many themes, and themes by themselves are irrelevant - this is a game about characters first and foremost.
That said, corruption is definitely something that the game will explore in many ways!

Last edited:

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
incest (definitely not planned by the developer who is not responsible for any third party mods!)

how the hell will this work? its already established that shes the mother

just skip it, not every game needs landladies.

at least everything can be skipped except for Sunny. I find M/S incest gross.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes