UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
The writing is truly amazing writing! The art is very good too, but a little rough. I am sure the developer or the artist will improve even more over time. I can't wait until the next update, it's already a very interesting story! Oh, and a medieval setting is also awesome. If I were the dev, I would consider putting this game on Steam.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
The writing is truly amazing writing! The art is very good too, but a little rough. I am sure the developer or the artist will improve even more over time. I can't wait until the next update, it's already a very interesting story! Oh, and a medieval setting is also awesome. If I were the dev, I would consider putting this game on Steam.
Agree, since The Fate of Irnia I didn't felt the same, and have that Dragon Age vibes I love so much.

Reactions: m4pII

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
I do have a suggestion for the artwork. to me the faces seam distorted, like their lower face is extended unnaturally.
This is a quick photoshop i did to show what i mean.

View attachment 1070561 View attachment 1070563
Thank you for pointing that out! Serious mistakes in the art are something I am aware of all too well and wherever I could, I tried to fix them when it was reasonable to do so. I've reworked Sunny and Anasteya more than four times while working on the prologue, but even though I can see when something looks slightly weird, I'm either not sure what exactly is causing it or I am not good enough to fix it without creating another mistake in the process. I don't think I have the right to call myself anything more than a beginner when it comes to art - I started learning how to draw in my free time in September 2019 while studying, with my only previous experience being drawing classes in elementary school as a kiddo. If it sounds like I'm making excuses after someone has made me feel insecure by pointing out a mistake in my work, then it's because I'm doing exactly that!

I really do appreciate that you took the time to demonstrate what you meant by fixing it in photoshop. I have every intention to improve my drawing skills as I work on future chapters, and I will update the character sprites in the process. For reference, the most recent piece is Sunny reading at night, which was originally supposed to use her sprite for the dialogue. That kind of artstyle is something I will likely gravitate towards in the future for characters in scenes.

If you ever find the motivation to point out a mistake that really stands out in the future, I would be very thankful for it! Preferably send it to my PMs though, since I've expended all of the excuses I had prepared in this post... But jokes aside, I welcome criticism where criticism is due. Compliments may be what motivates me to continue, but criticism is what pushes me to improve.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok It's time i made a comment about the game outside of lust. Sunny's ass though! :love:

I found the choices interesting. I love that in games. The more the merrier. Let my define my character outside of just yes or no, right or wrong answers. I was a dick to Anatheya(more like a brat). What the MC said was definitely true and it did feel like he was her sheltered puppy. Not being about to learn anything outside of her guidance or have independence. That said I don't fault her for it as she's our mother and looking at their surroundings it's easy to see why she's like that. Obviously, i apologized for my behavior later down the line as it was pretty bad to make her cry like that even if it needed to be said.

When it comes to Sunny, i like her a lot. What happened to her was awful but I'm glad i was able to help her even though i hurt my mom a bit in the process. She also helps the MC see outside of his own lens that was made from only interacting with Anatheya. I wouldn't say she's the sole reason for the MC growing as a person but she definitely played some part in it.

When it comes to humans. I personally don't mind that some humans hate elves or are racist towards us. With what happened with Amaya can you really blame them if more and more stuff happened like that unprovoked in the past(I'm guessing)? Sunny even said that it happened near Myrstone as well with elves killing humans. That ending doesn't help either.

On one hand humans are wrong for treating elves like lesser beings but at the same time Amaya and elves like her aren't any better and are wrong for what they're doing as well. No, I'm not saying humans aren't guilty of it(they're probably just as bad if not worse). I'm just saying that both sides are contributing to all the racism so it'd be weird to say one is bad and the other isn't. That said I'd still kill just about anyone who does anything to Anatheya or Sunny.

When it comes to romance It's pretty obvious where we're going here and who she is with her lovely red hair but I'm curious how the potential NTR is going to play a part or with who it involves. I don't mind it honestly as long as It's written well and the way it happens makes sense. Too many games try to force NTR but don't put thought into how to implement it. It's also avoidable so I'm guessing It slowly builds up as you make certain choices over time. I'm also curious if Anatheya is even on the table romantically speaking but i guess I'll have to wait and see. It definitely didn't come from the Dev though if anyone asked :Kappa:. :KEK:

I can say i definitely enjoyed this game and I'm really looking forward to more releases. With that said I'll be going back and playing around with different choices as i want to see different outcomes like say me not getting mad at Anatheya. I played a lot games like Fate of Irnia, Ravager, Seeds of Chaos and others so I'm all for fantasy settings. While I'm looking forward to some sex I also appreciate a good story and this is shaping up to be one.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Ok It's time i made a comment about the game outside of lust. Sunny's ass though! :love:

I found the choices interesting. I love that in games. The more the merrier. Let my define my character outside of just yes or no, right or wrong answers. I was a dick to Anatheya(more like a brat). What the MC said was definitely true and it did feel like he was her sheltered puppy. Not being about to learn anything outside of her guidance or have independence. That said I don't fault her for it as she's our mother and looking at their surroundings it's easy to see why she's like that. Obviously, i apologized for my behavior later down the line as it was pretty bad to make her cry like that even if it needed to be said.

When it comes to Sunny, i like her a lot. What happened to her was awful but I'm glad i was able to help her even though i hurt my mom a bit in the process. She also helps the MC see outside of his own lens that was made from only interacting with Anatheya. I wouldn't say she's the sole reason for the MC growing as a person but she definitely played some part in it.

When it comes to humans. I personally don't mind that some humans hate elves or are racist towards us. With what happened with Amaya can you really blame them if more and more stuff happened like that unprovoked in the past(I'm guessing)? Sunny even said that it happened near Myrstone as well with elves killing humans. That ending doesn't help either.

On one hand humans are wrong for treating elves like lesser beings but at the same time Amaya and elves like her aren't any better and are wrong for what they're doing as well. No, I'm not saying humans aren't guilty of it(they're probably just as bad if not worse). I'm just saying that both sides are contributing to all the racism so it'd be weird to say one is bad and the other isn't. That said I'd still kill just about anyone who does anything to Anatheya or Sunny.

When it comes to romance It's pretty obvious where we're going here and who she is with her lovely red hair but I'm curious how the potential NTR is going to play a part or with who it involves. I don't mind it honestly as long as It's written well and the way it happens makes sense. Too many games try to force NTR but don't put thought into how to implement it. It's also avoidable so I'm guessing It slowly builds up as you make certain choices over time. I'm also curious if Anatheya is even on the table romantically speaking but i guess I'll have to wait and see. It definitely didn't come from the Dev though if anyone asked :Kappa:. :KEK:

I can say i definitely enjoyed this game and I'm really looking forward to more releases. With that said I'll be going back and playing around with different choices as i want to see different outcomes like say me not getting mad at Anatheya. I played a lot games like Fate of Irnia, Ravager, Seeds of Chaos and others so I'm all for fantasy settings. While I'm looking forward to some sex I also appreciate a good story and this is shaping up to be one.
I love this kind of comments.
About the racism, both in real and in fantasy, sometimes is something mutual.
And thanks very much to remind me Seeds of Chaos, another gem of the genre.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
looks promising so far

small bug: Image 'm_smile' not found.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a quick fix! Good thing it only didn't change her expression instead of throwing one of the ren'py placeholder sprites over the whole screen.

Thank you for the report!

Reactions: fixrapid

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Just passed the prologue and wow)
I've written about a good art style before, but what really surprised me is the quality of writing.
That feeling when I read a chapter of a good dark fantasy book.

The only thing I hope is that there will be an opportunity to see a sweet romantic story between MC and Sunny. Such a counterbalance to a cruel world and gray decisions.

Worlaix, you may have already answered this question, but how often do you plan to release updates?

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Just passed the prologue and wow)
I've written about a good art style before, but what really surprised me is the quality of writing.
That feeling when I read a chapter of a good dark fantasy book.

The only thing I hope is that there will be an opportunity to see a sweet romantic story between MC and Sunny. Such a counterbalance to a cruel world and gray decisions.

Worlaix, you may have already answered this question, but how often do you plan to release updates?
It's really hard to say at this point! I will have a better idea after I release the first chapter, but I want to try my best to release every 1-2 months, with 3 months being the absolute worst case scenario if everything goes to shit. As for the romance, you'll have to wait and see :) But I am glad you've enjoyed it thus far!

D

Deleted member 59977

Yeah, the choices that lead to fetishes should be transparent as long as you pay attention to hints. I won't add any explicit out of place hints like "(NTR warning!)" next to a dialogue option though. You will have to see the threat of potential kinks from the context of what's being said in the dialogue and what's happening around you.
Can you please speak about the amount of content? How much ntr content do you plan to make? I am not into ntr and I cannot justify supporting games where a significant amount of dev time is spent on content I have 0 interest in regardless of it being optional or not.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
(Not knowing anything of this game mind you.)

I like the theme very much. Fantasy is pretty safe option when it comes to explore terrible ideas such racism, abuse and rest of the dark side of the world. Because MC is an elf I think she can in very interesting way turn tables around, or alternatively suck a lot of dicks. I don't think she will spent her whole plot in that crappy mud village, might be a standard from rags to riches story with a revenge element in it. If she is hardcore she will crucify everyone she doesn't like, don't be a pussy creator!

Female MCs are still pretty rare because males don't have to stuck with a baby, pregnant MC will either limit the plot a lot of if not written brilliantly. Red hair with green eyes is okay (sorry if you are an Irish), though I prefer true blondes. With female MC the story always goes somewhat like this: the MC has to whore herself out from bad situations, be mistreated or be nobody. But because she is an elf I can expect something interesting in the future.

Looks a promising game, can't wait to test it out.

Marigolds

Jan 2, 2020
(Not knowing anything of this game mind you.)

I like the theme very much. Fantasy is pretty safe option when it comes to explore terrible ideas such racism, abuse and rest of the dark side of the world. Because MC is an elf I think she can in very interesting way turn tables around, or alternatively suck a lot of dicks. I don't think she will spent her whole plot in that crappy mud village, might be a standard from rags to riches story with a revenge element in it. If she is hardcore she will crucify everyone she doesn't like, don't be a pussy creator!

Female MCs are still pretty rare because males don't have to stuck with a baby, pregnant MC will either limit the plot a lot of if not written brilliantly. Red hair with green eyes is okay (sorry if you are an Irish), though I prefer true blondes. With female MC the story always goes somewhat like this: the MC has to whore herself out from bad situations, be mistreated or be nobody. But because she is an elf I can expect something interesting in the future.

Looks a promising game, can't wait to test it out.
Maybe you should have played the Prologue first, the MC is most definitely a man.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes