Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
(Not knowing anything of this game mind you.)

I like the theme very much. Fantasy is pretty safe option when it comes to explore terrible ideas such racism, abuse and rest of the dark side of the world. Because MC is an elf I think she can in very interesting way turn tables around, or alternatively suck a lot of dicks. I don't think she will spent her whole plot in that crappy mud village, might be a standard from rags to riches story with a revenge element in it. If she is hardcore she will crucify everyone she doesn't like, don't be a pussy creator!

Female MCs are still pretty rare because males don't have to stuck with a baby, pregnant MC will either limit the plot a lot of if not written brilliantly. Red hair with green eyes is okay (sorry if you are an Irish), though I prefer true blondes. With female MC the story always goes somewhat like this: the MC has to whore herself out from bad situations, be mistreated or be nobody. But because she is an elf I can expect something interesting in the future.

Looks a promising game, can't wait to test it out.
1615562039714.jpeg

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I'm finished prologue and must say I have mixed feelings about this game. So far it feels like kinetic novel, our choices only affects the dialogues, which is not in my liking, but maybe things changes in new versions. Will look at the next version to come up with final opinion.

One thing that bothers me I put in the spoiler, because it's take place near final of episode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
I'm finished prologue and must say I have mixed feelings about this game. So far it feels like kinetic novel, our choices only affects the dialogues, which is not in my liking, but maybe things changes in new versions. Will look at the next version to come up with final opinion.
Guess how I know you didn't read through this thread?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Reactions: Dysphorika

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I have no idea, man. It's not an NTR-focused game and majority of content in the game as a whole won't be NTR, but aside from that, I can't really give you even a rough estimation of "how much", certainly not at this time when the prologue barely has any sexual content at all. Maybe there won't be any NTR until chapter 69, or maybe one day I release a chapter that is 90% NTR.
should just drop it then. it will only hurt you in the long run

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018

One thing that bothers me I put in the spoiler, because it's take place near final of episode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Choices and their impact are what people make of them, so if you think the choices in the Prologue don't matter, I won't argue against it. But the reason you only saw that specific choice is exactly because the game does count your previous actions and locked you out of different options based on your previous choices.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59977

I have no idea, man. It's not an NTR-focused game and majority of content in the game as a whole won't be NTR, but aside from that, I can't really give you even a rough estimation of "how much", certainly not at this time when the prologue barely has any sexual content at all. Maybe there won't be any NTR until chapter 69, or maybe one day I release a chapter that is 90% NTR.
I asked the question because after looking at some of your previous posts I got the impression that you already had the whole story mapped in your mind.

Thanks for answering and good luck with your your game. Its probably not for me based on your response but I think it will do well given how good the prologue was.

Reactions: Worlaix

Ibaylo Aerter

Jun 9, 2018
It gives very berserk kind of vibes for me. I was half expecting a lot of gruesome and dark scenes. I don't even know why it's just kinda painted that vibe for me. Nevermind that I really liked the tone of the game.

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Smogark is bookmarking this. Love the art style, am looking forward to seeing this project come to fruition.

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes