Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
The thing is that incest is often portrayed as a bare bone fetish of calling a sexual partner "mom" without any emotional attachment between the characters, which is only made worse by the landlady trend. There's interesting themes that could be explored with incest - interpretations of the Oedipus complex that could help push the story and amount to more than just a bland "son fucking his mother" dynamic.

But that's beside the point, of course! I can't add incest to the game because of Patreon ToS.

Janavi

Nov 25, 2020
Absolutely love idea and story of this game. There's no single decent male-elf mc except this game.
Hope there will be an option of sweet love story between mc and redhead and escaping to the elven lands to start new life with her.
Looking forward to complete story.
P.S. NTR/Cuckold is the worst fetish, these people need mental help lol

Janavi

Nov 25, 2020
Thank you for saying that, but don't kink shame please! Don't forget that there are two sides of the coin when it comes to NTR (and similar fetishes) - you have the possible outcome of your loved one engaging romantically/sexually with someone other than you, but being able to prevent that and see that your romantic interest withstood a test of their fidelity is important for giving romance a sense of authenticity. If you're dating a hot girl IRL, you can rest assured that someone tries to flirt with her every now and then. But when she refuses such advances, it becomes a testament for her love and loyalty to you.

Edit: and this is one of several reasons why NTR will always be present in my games in some capacity, regardless of what the public opinion is!
Thanks for reply.
That's true, traitors always existed in society, anyway I despise cheating wives and traitors, like most people do.
That's why in religions betrayal sometimes is even worse sin than murder

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Certainly there is strong group of people who believe, that all games on this forum must be developed specially for them, to match their tastes, and they don't give a damn what the authors want, they will pressure him with negative comments and ruin his game rating just because they don't like certain kink in his game. I'm not imagining this, I've seen it with my own eyes in different threads, and I'm was really surprised that there is no rules on this forum to prevent this, so the modders only deleting holywars and that's it.

Speaking of mental health, surprisingly, but I've seen perhaps only two times for all time, when people have expressed in the harem game thread that they want to add NTR (which is also same shit). But in threads where NTR presented or the dev saying he want to add it, I always see negative comments with various degree of absurdity starting from "NO, delete it from the game/make it optional" and ending with direct insults. There is like 90% of games on this forum, which one way or another about 1 dude who fuck all girls in the world, and still it's not enough for them, they think all games should be like that.

I doubt any of the site staff will do anything about that anytime soon, so I will make an attempt (which, most likely will not change anything) to call people to reason and stop pressuring players and game devs for their wish to play/make game as they want.
So my advice to dev, if you really passionate about your game, make it as you planned, don't listen those who throw shit on your game, because it's not match their interests, listen only critique and suggestions that go along with your ideas and that help you improve your game, not change it.

P.S.
I don't consider myself as a fan of the NTR genre, but I can enjoy it if it well implemented, as well as some really good harem games. There is more in that, why I find this genre, lets say, interesting, but I'm not sure there is people who are currently interested in discussing it, so I'll stop here.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
It's more about instincts than anything. If you love seeing your loved one being fucked by others - you already instinctively, unconsciously convinced yourself that you're an evolutionary failure and should not procreate. And vice versa for people who hate ntr.
At least that's how I interpret reasons why people love or hate ntr.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Do what you've gotta do, but if it's possible to make any/all NTR content optional, you'll probably make a lot fewer enemies. People challenging you for your LIs is fine, but making it impossible for you to overcome that challenge and forcing the MC into being cheated on is what'll piss a lot of people off. Having a main LI as cute and likable as Sunny means a lot of people will feel very possessive about her.

Again, I don't think having other people try to flirt with her/seduce her is necessarily a problem as long as the MC is able to come out on top. Nothing will get you more hate spam on F95/Discord/etc than having an NPC show up, seduce Sunny, and do...Anything, really, with/to her with the MC being unable to stop it.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Also, I do love the option to see my virtual, non-existent loved ones being fucked by others in a fictional world of my own creation! I suppose I should find mental help because I've already instinctively, unconsciously convinced myself that I am an evolutionary failure and should not procreate.
i mean, at least you're coming to terms with it :LUL: (i'm joking eh)

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes