Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
I have a question. Will there be any action between MC and this beautiful lady?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although as far as I can see that it is not supposed to be an incest in this game.. so I can say goodbye to the content with this beautiful lady.. eh.
The tags represent content that is already present in the current version of the game, and like I said in the OP, there is little to no sexual content right now. As for your question... There will be no incest content. I can't add any incest content into the game because of Patreon ToS.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So, can you give clarity about NTR avoidable?, you want to make that avoidable content as same as Non-NTR content, more like a fetish route to NTR fans? Or it will be minor?

And By our choices, Will this game's sex scenes gonna be hardcore and male dominated even in Non-NTR path? Or Will be just romantic vanilla?

Ptozzen

Jan 16, 2020
Elf/10
I will be following this story closely. Been looking for something exactly like this for the longest time.
Art style is great.
There's a lot of personality in many of the characters.
I've played it through three times so far to spot the differences, and am pleasantly surprised that different actions alter both your personality as the main character, and how others perceive you.
I did spot a few errors in the writing, but it was mostly easy to overlook.
Spoiler for the sake of others:

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Elf/10
I will be following this story closely. Been looking for something exactly like this for the longest time.
Art style is great.
There's a lot of personality in many of the characters.
I've played it through three times so far to spot the differences, and am pleasantly surprised that different actions alter both your personality as the main character, and how others perceive you.
I did spot a few errors in the writing, but it was mostly easy to overlook.
Spoiler for the sake of others:
Shit, I'm sorry about that! That's what happens when you frantically try to reload renpy with shift + R without paying attention to what monitor you are on. I will look into how to quickly fix that - would you be willing to please PM me any other writing errors that you spotted? As an ESL, I really do appreciate feedback like this, even if it's just something like the structure of a sentence being off. My discord is Worlaix#6191, or worlaix@gmail.com if you prefer e-mail.

harsha_26, as for your question, I'll answer in a moment!

Reactions: Ptozzen

Ptozzen

Jan 16, 2020
Shit, I'm sorry about that! That's what happens when you frantically try to reload renpy with shift + R without paying attention to what monitor you are on. I will look into how to quickly fix that - would you be willing to please PM me any other writing errors that you spotted? As an ESL, I really do appreciate feedback like this, even if it's just something like the structure of a sentence being off. My discord is Worlaix#6191, or worlaix@gmail.com if you prefer e-mail.

harsha_26, as for your question, I'll answer in a moment!
I'll play it through again a few times once I've got the time for it, and will forward a mail to you about what I've been able to pick up!

Reactions: Worlaix

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
I tried replacing scripts.rpa with the fixed version and it worked just fine, but I'm not sure if that will work for Mac as well. Either way, as embarrassing at it is to do something that stupid in the first release, it'd probably be silly to have a patch for an error like that. And I guess I could do with a serving of humble pie after all the nice things you guys said.

If you decide to play the game, beware the R!

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
Fantastic start! The story, the art, everything is very well done. I'm enthralled enough that I chose to subscribe on Patreon.

I will be watching this one with interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Worlaix

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
I'm the Annoying Guy who gonna ask for Android Port.
If some divine soul ever comes up with an android port, that would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry guys, I tried doing it with no success, the process is far too complicated for my simple mind. You could request it in here https://f95zone.to/threads/android-port-requests.48745/page-5. I'd request it myself, but I'm not sure if that's appropriate since I am the developer of the game.

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
The story itself will not revolve around exploring various kinks or sexual content in general, but rather around the characters and their actions with sexual content emerging organically. This might be relevant even to those who might be interested in the concept of the game but feel dissuaded by the tags in future content, as it applies to just about every fetish. I'll elaborate below and give an example for those interested.
And to finally answer your question - non-NTR will be the majority, but I'm not sure by how much. There won't be any "NTR" vs "non-NTR" routes in the usual sense. NTR content will exist alongside the non-NTR, so it won't be about choosing one or the other. As for the hardcore/male domination... yes, I can see that happening, but not in the early episodes.

Also, don't think the MC will be a sissy just because he is an elf! I mean, unless you make him act like one... but I haven't really considered any "coat hanger" paths for the main character. I really dislike when the MC is a pushover to facilitate NTR content.

Honestly though, I might be bad at explaining my thought process, so if you are concerned about the future content, just wait a few chapters and see how the game plays with sex content in it.

Sorry about the long post, brevity is not my strong suit.
Thank you!

I won't lie, I enjoy a "wam, bam, thank you ma'am!" VN as much as the next user, but I also relish a character-driven story with a strong plot and realistic scenarios. Well, as realistic as a story with elves and orcs and whatnot can be. :LOL:

It is clearly evident that you are first a writer, and I think that bodes very well for this story.

Aug 8, 2019
Looks really promising I'm usually more into sandbox style, tho thanx to My New Family, the straight up VN style has worked it's way into my chest cavity :p ...... however I will be holding my breath for a harem tag :sick:(sorry that emoji was the closest to breath holding I could find lol)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Can we pls go for the "none blood related route" with the mother ?
It seems that because she is our mother, its the perfect excuse for the "ntr content" where she will get railed by others...
Juts hope to avoid all ntr,sharing,cheating,cuckolding.

Also in the OP its said that there will be a lot of lesbian scenes. Futa too.
Can we avoid them too ? With dialog choices ?
Ohh i didnt see this : " That said, NTR will always be avoidable in all its forms, including lesbian stuff. "
Nice

Well since there isnt much of sex content in the prologue, Im going to play it to see hows the setting and story.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2019
Hey Worlaix, I was just wondering what kind of a feel this game is gonna have, will it be more upbeat/cheerful/lighthearted, or will it be Dark, because even with the stellar work with the animation and story thus far, I may have to give this game a pass if it's the latter, real life is dark enough as it is. I will still wish you much luck and success however you decide, thanks for your time

Reactions: Bombmaster

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Hey Worlaix, I was just wondering what kind of a feel this game is gonna have, will it be more upbeat/cheerful/lighthearted, or will it be Dark, because even with the stellar work with the animation and story thus far, I may have to give this game a pass if it's the latter, real life is dark enough as it is. I will still wish you much luck and success however you decide, thanks for your time
That's a good question, one that's honestly really hard to answer in advance. The world is definitely going to be gritty and the game will explore many dark themes, but there should be at least some cheerful moments for the sake of avoiding monotony. But as a whole, upbeat/cheerful/lighthearted are definitely not the words I would use to describe the game. Dark, gritty, realistic, but not to the point of being unbearably depressing. Then again, I suppose that kind of stuff is subjective...

I understand if that's not your cup of tea, and thank you for your kind words!

Jul 11, 2019
The art looks absolutely beautiful and the setting has a lot of potential for good stories I'll play the prologue but even before i do i have a feeling this will be something to wait for

4.40 star(s) 68 Votes