erkper

May 16, 2018
Given that the patch is completely optional and does not change anything at all in the overall story, I do not fully understand this righteous anger.
just ... play without it :unsure:
It's hard if not impossible to determine at this point in the development how much the fan-created patch will or will not change the overall story. My impression is that the fan who created the patch has a marvelous ability to see into the mind of this dev, recreate his style, and will undoubtedly work said content into the story seamlessly, perhaps even filling what would otherwise seem to be holes in the plot and storyline. But that's just my impression, of course.

And anyways, yeah - if you don't want incest content, don't add the patch.

NoAh2446

Nov 14, 2019
I don't usually comment at all but this game is too good and with huge potential.Please consider to put some incest that's a request, atleast with some slow grinding within your updates.
This game will be in the top with this I swear.
Please do update the game ASAP. ☺
Kudos to the dev you made my day and I would love to support you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Worlaix

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I don't usually comment at all but this game is too good and with huge potential.Please consider to put some incest that's a request, atleast with some slow grinding within your updates.
This game will be in the top with this I swear.
Please do update the game ASAP. ☺
Kudos to the dev you made my day and I would love to support you.
I am ok with incest (with some extent) but I am not so sure with grinding.

Reactions: Worlaix and m4pII

name

Mar 8, 2017
Hardly unusual for solo indie game devs to miss their original release schedule by a couple of weeks. Also, his post said "at least until the end of August" and on his Discord on 9/2 he said it would be a few more weeks. :unsure:
yeah i get that and i understand he needs more time, it just gets worrying when you check a patreon and almost a month has gone by without a word

Reactions: Worlaix
Apr 13, 2019
If for nothing other than the story, so far Elvensang is S-Tier. The writing is impeccable, the story structure is excellent. The art style is good if a bit rough, and it isn't so bad that it detracts from anything. Really hope that Worlaix manages to complete this if this first portion is any indication of the overall quality. If they're also the one doing the artwork, it's definitely good and with continued practice I can only expect it to get better.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
If for nothing other than the story, so far Elvensang is S-Tier. The writing is impeccable, the story structure is excellent. The art style is good if a bit rough, and it isn't so bad that it detracts from anything. Really hope that Worlaix manages to complete this if this first portion is any indication of the overall quality. If they're also the one doing the artwork, it's definitely good and with continued practice I can only expect it to get better.
But only disappointment is we will not see MC having sex with that beautiful milf lady

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Is there NTR in this game? People keep mentioning it but there is no tag. Could someone clarify this.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes