thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I am not sure I understand what you are saying. I don't post anything on Patreon that's against its TOS. Anything that surfaces on F95 that might be against Patreon TOS wasn't created by me. Does this make sense?
Oh, absolutely.

I'm just saying that if your decision to remove landladies/guardians is because a fan patch destroyed a game called 'C-Plan', the reason that fan patch drew Patreon's ire onto 'C-Plan' was because they had posted the fan patch directly on their patreon page next to the official download.

If you are going to remove any landlady or guardian content from the game, I'd get the incest tag removed from the game for the f95zone thread. But if you are going to have a landlady/guardian, who knew the MC's father and acted as a surrogate mother, be a love interest, then there's no reason to remove the tag.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
There is no landlady/guardian, my friend. Anasteya is the protagonist's mother, and the story wouldn't work without it. As I have said many times before, I will not create any questionable relationship between her and the protagonist, but I have no control over whether someone else creates a mod that introduces such content.

Honestly, guys, can you stop poking around in this so much? I am starting to feel like a politician
No worries dude, I'd just get the incest tag removed then.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
You want the incest tag removed because she is his mother and not his landlady...?
Oh, maybe I am misunderstanding something here.

My impression is that there's not going to be any scenes between the MC and his mother, because there won't be any incest. Unless you mean that fans might make those scenes and put them in a patch?

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Oh, maybe I am misunderstanding something here.

My impression is that there's not going to be any scenes between the MC and his mother, because there won't be any incest. Unless you mean that fans might make those scenes?
Yes, I think they might... as the UNOFFICIAL INCEST PATCH suggests, there's already a scene with a little incestuous tension in it.

It's horrible, really... the lengths some nefarious modders are willing to go to defile games with such depravity...

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Yes, I think they might... as the UNOFFICIAL INCEST PATCH suggests, there's already a scene with a little incestuous tension in it.

It's horrible, really... the lengths some nefarious modders are willing to go to defile games with such depravity...
I think I need to start subscribing to this game.

Reactions: Worlaix

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

They go out of their way to alter an artists creation to put their sick and unpopular fetishes in and write scenes and even pay for unwanted art.
1625353780775.png

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Just reading through this thread from the beginning, I'm very excited now, more and more, by the possibilities of this dark story. It seems it would be possible to have a very dark corruption story for the sweet and innocent Sunny. Can the MC's mom actually be her Mistress? :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Worlaix

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Just reading through this thread from the beginning, I'm very excited now, more and more, by the possibilities of this dark story. It seems it would be possible to have a very dark corruption story for the sweet and innocent Sunny. Can the MC's mom actually be her Mistress? :love:
Is there any of game like this,Where mom become mistress? Please tell me. Thanks in advance.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is there any sex scene with mother?
Is there any of game like this,Where mom become mistress? Please tell me. Thanks in advance.
No sex between Mom and MC (yet) even with Incest mod. Probably gonna happen but I suspect it'll take a while. Dev did say there will definitely be lesbian sex in the game, atm my best guess on that will be Mom-Sunny, so you might get your "Mistress" moment. But so far there really isn't any sex to speak of at all, it's been a pretty slow burn.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes