Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
This is alot more interesting then just my dad died and now im going to college setting, nice art and with alot of choices that actually seem to matter.
Only "complaint" being that it would be nice with either an ingame indicator or some guide to see what impact your choices have with the branching paths.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
I don't know, man. I can't make that kind of content because of Patreon TOS. You're gonna have to ask the person who made the patch :HideThePain:
Oh fuck dude.

I just read what the incest patch does. Yo, here's your constructive feedback.

Rewrite the "mother" to be a "Guardian". Use a basic term similar to that so that a simple patch can easily search for the "Guardian" references and replace them with "mother", keep their bond as is (literally nothing else needs to change except maybe a single paragraph stating that she found him abandoned at her door step one day, maybe because her elven mother worried for his safety blah blah and she's raised him ever since). Completely bypasses the shitty Patreon TOS and let you create sex scenes for her.

That's my feedback, as if that fine piece of Elven ass isn't in some way bangable in future updates, that's gonna be a huge dealbreaker for some, maybe most.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Oh fuck, there is a patch and incest tag? Still palying through, but I didnt install the patch. Maybe we have some good news
The patch is not official, but there is the tag of incest, that's why i have asked.

I don't know, man. I can't make that kind of content because of Patreon TOS. You're gonna have to ask the person who made the patch :HideThePain:
We never know, there is some talented people here, and some of these stuff always appear so if is a "fan made patch" there is no way that patreon can be a bitch about, of course if the "fan" like to write these stuff...I know a lot of developers that have some "fans" that make those patches, and patreon cannot do shit.

Reactions: desmosome

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
The patch is not official, but there is the tag of incest, that's why i have asked.

We never know, there is some talented people here, and some of these stuff always appear so if is a "fan made patch" there is no way that patreon can be a bitch about, of course if the "fan" like to write these stuff...I know a lot of developers that have some "fans" that make those patches, and patreon cannot do shit.
The developers problem is the mother in this game is already canonically implemented by the developer himself.

If he wants to bypass that while remaining on Patreon he needs to rewrite her to be a "guardian" or whatever the high fantasy Elf equivalent of "Landlady" would be

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
If he wants to bypass that while remaining on Patreon he needs to rewrite her to be a "guardian" or whatever the high fantasy Elf equivalent of "Landlady" would be
But the patch is made by a fan who has nothing to do with the developer aside from the fact of loving the game.
The game's creator is not at fault if some of the fan has dirty unwholesome craving for a character that is out of bounds. :HideThePain:

Reactions: AlexTorch

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
But the patch is made by a fan who has nothing to do with the developer aside from the fact of loving the game.
The game's creator is not at fault if some of the fan has dirty unwholesome craving for a character that is out of bounds. :HideThePain:
Yup, some fans are so dedicated that they spend months copying the dev's writing and art style so they could make the patch. These fans really are a blessing.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The developers problem is the mother in this game is already canonically implemented by the developer himself.

That is not a bad idea, but the main thing is did he like to write this stuff?I know some devs that think this kink is disgusting, and will never do anything like that (one with have 3 different accounts here)...I don't know how he put the coding, but in renpy is not that hard to be able to rename stuff, or just put "how are your relationship with her, default is guardian".

Reactions: Catherine♡

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man, if I could will any game into completion immediately, it would be this one. The writing is amazing, but what really gets me going is the potential for debauchery that could happen way down the line. It sets up the characters so perfectly that a potential corrupted MC could lead to so much chaos and depravity.

I'm just spitballing here, but imagine a scenario where MC gets corrupted for whatever reason, be it the demon or the grim reality of the world he inhabits. We have Sunny, who is so desperate for MC's affection that she would do anything, be anything he desires to please him. Oh... the things she could become to satisfy the MC's corrupted heart.

We have Mom, who is extremely protective and lives her live entirely for her son's well being. She is much more strong willed than Sunny, so it might be hard to "break" her naturally, but her unconditional love for her son could win out in the end maybe. Even knowing he is corrupted and going in the wrong direction, she just can't leave him alone to face the world. Maybe she would willingly subject herself to his whims so that she could continue to be by his side and "protect" him.

Obviously, I have no idea what's gonna happen, but my imagination is running wild after playing the game reading some of the posts by the dev in this thread. This seems like a pretty long journey, so it's gonna be a long while before chaos of this magnitude can take place. It's gonna be a long wait lol. Until then, I can still enjoy the more heartwarning relationship dynamics that are currently taking place.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Personally, I think the mom will die soon to propel the MC into leaving his nest. There was some foreshadowing already (mom being sick), but who knows what will happen.
I see this happening as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Digging the game to far. Lorebuilding is good, the writing is well done and the main characters so far are likeable. The art is good as well. Interesting bit with the demon too. Hopefully she becomes a prominent character in the future, maybe something like Xana from Dark Messiah.
So far so good, best of luck with your project.
Also, pits.jpg nice pits. (y)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Digging the game to far. Lorebuilding is good, the writing is well done and the main characters so far are likeable. The art is good as well. Interesting bit with the demon too. Hopefully she becomes a prominent character in the future, maybe something like Xana from Dark Messiah.
Also, View attachment 1276414 nice pits. (y)
Yea, Rodrick's mom is a big one that made me think the MC's mom was doomed. Rodick's mom died just 3 days after the fever set in or something. However, we see that Mom is fine in this update, so her illness was obviously not the same kind of fatal one.

This was all speculation before this update, but now that there is an incest patch.... fuck no, the mom shouldn't die!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Also, View attachment 1276414 nice pits. (y)
I hope she won't drop dead because of some fever, her design are too hot to be waste like that after all. Even if Dev didn't want incest in his story, let her stay alive and around the story still a better option (beside fans will "help" him with what he aren't allow to do ayway)
Beside that the end of the update implying that we might got some demon girl in the future, wonder if she will become the villainess of the story or potential love interest?

Dec 3, 2019
What can I say? Terrific update. Quite interesting lorebuilding and great promises to the future. Certainly worth the wait. Also, I don't know if this is a detail, but the demon referring to the MC as ''little prince'' made me very curious. Looking foward to seeing this game get more updates. Congratulations, Worlaix

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes