Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Worlaix - when did the alpha end up released on Patreon, and when will it release here? Looking forward to it. :D
It was released two days ago, and the public version will come out once I'm done making some adjustments to a few character sprites (mostly Anasteya, Sunny, and Becky), so a few days at most.

View attachment 1272578
forget to remove some text? Also why the / / instead of italics? Renpy has italic tags
yeah, I know about the RRRR catastrophe, it was discussed here before. And that's a good point with italics tag! I think I was using italics with narrations in dialogue (e.g. ' "Hello" she smiles ') at some point, so I opted for / / for emphasis and it stuck with me since. I'll have a look at that though, thanks

Is the malice and depravity referring to the optional NTR stuff? Or can the MC dish out the the malice and depravity?
The optional NTR stuff will play a part in the depravity side of things for sure, but the moral compass of the MC himself can be corrupted as a result of his actions. It will take time to develop, and the impact will rely on good set up and execution, but we'll see how it works out. And thanks for pointing out the typo and your kind words in the other posts!

Is there a link for the discord?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Does mom get some action in this update?
If mom gets action, it wont be from the MC lol. The dev stated many times he won't be adding incest. Personally, I think the mom will die soon to propel the MC into leaving his nest. There was some foreshadowing already (mom being sick), but who knows what will happen.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
If mom gets action, it wont be from the MC lol. The dev stated many times he won't be adding incest. Personally, I think the mom will die soon to propel the MC into leaving his nest. There was some foreshadowing already (mom being sick), but who knows what will happen.
Agree, mother have that vibe, that in other media (movies, books, series, etc), dies in order to make the plot move.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Let's go~ I was so lucky to play this only a few days before the update dropped lol. Was itching for more after that amazing prologue.

Reactions: Worlaix
Feb 5, 2018
Looks good, we need more incest games or just games in general set in medieval times.
It's so much better than contemporary settings considering how much you can do. Want futa? Magic got you covered. Beasty but don't want to lose Patreon? Werewolves and centaurs cover that base. Incest? You can do the whole royal family thing. Plot not going anywhere? Add a dragon or some shit. Furries, elves, orcs, all that are already on the table by default and won't fuck with the tone.

Modern settings have: Incest, gay, trans, school setting, job setting, power play, and that's about it, and all of that can take place in a fantasy (or sci-fi) story. I get that devs want to make a relatable game, I just don't get why the majority of games take place in today's time.

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
Honestly ...
It's not What a Legend but... you got my attention with the Art Style :love:.... We must give you thanks for bring to us such a good looking 2D Art game (mainly on this 3D dominated world ;)) You know what.... I'm gonna give your game a try... (y) keep going well

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
It's so much better than contemporary settings considering how much you can do. Want futa? Magic got you covered. Beasty but don't want to lose Patreon? Werewolves and centaurs cover that base. Incest? You can do the whole royal family thing. Plot not going anywhere? Add a dragon or some shit. Furries, elves, orcs, all that are already on the table by default and won't fuck with the tone.

Modern settings have: Incest, gay, trans, school setting, job setting, power play, and that's about it, and all of that can take place in a fantasy (or sci-fi) story. I get that devs want to make a relatable game, I just don't get why the majority of games take place in today's time.
Completely agree with everything you just said, so much potential with games like this but most devs choose the slice of life setting in today's time. Probably because it's safe and popular.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Dude, where the fuck did this game come from.

Top tier writing, appreciate the art style (mom is hot as fuck), great setting. This is why I keep coming to this shit show of a site. Every few months a game comes out of fucking nowhere and blows you away.

In saying that. looking forward to you inevitably completely losing focus over what drew people to your 0.1 release through the pointless over saturation of new characters that nobody gives a fuck about resulting in any meaningful sex content between the mother/red head never seeing the day of light before the inevitable [Abandoned] status.

Yea, this site has made me cynical, what of it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If not the mom, who get the incest tag?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: desmosome

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Dude, where the fuck did this game come from.

Top tier writing, appreciate the art style (mom is hot as fuck), great setting. This is why I keep coming to this shit show of a site. Every few months a game comes out of fucking nowhere and blows you away.

In saying that. looking forward to you inevitably completely losing focus over what drew people to your 0.1 release through the pointless over saturation of new characters that nobody gives a fuck about resulting in any meaningful sex content between the mother/red head never seeing the day of light before the inevitable [Abandoned] status.

Yea, this site has made me cynical, what of it.
I don't know if I should try to salvage some constructive feedback from that, but... thanks for the kind words, I suppose!

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes