SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Interesting continuation of the story, I must say this game don't set up sexy atmosphere, only light erotic presented for now, so maybe the author want to take things slowly or make us believe everything is going slowly and then unleash tons of sex events in one update justified by the grim incoming events. In any case I'm fine with that, I intrigued by the story and if we get enough room for to interfere in the plot, I'm fine with that.

Talking with mother about politic and vassals gave me good vibes with crusader kings, that by a lucky coincidence, I'm playing at the moment. I know it's a common knowledge about medieval age, but most fantasy games don't touch this part, so it was nice part of the lore.

About incest, I think it's only natural that people here would like to see every female character romancable for the MC, but personally, I would prefer them to be as they is now, since in almost every game the MC is about fuck everything that breath. So making mother-son relations as they should be is perfectly fine with me. Besides, dialogues between them written so well, that I wouldn't want to change their type of relationship to another kind. But IF the author wants such a thing, judging by the last scene in this update, it can happen due some sort of possession, that would fit the story.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If I was rich and not a filthy pirate, it would make me happy to drop like 2k on this. What a sad state of affairs when amazing writing like this remains practically unknown because it doesn't fit the mold. The game is getting universal praise from anyone who actually tries it, but it just doesn't have that something that draws people in before they give it a shot. On the other hand, someone makes a wonky DAZ clone with some daughters and they immediately make waves lol.

So what is the difference in appeal between this game and something like What a Legend!? I tried that game but found it on the retarded side of sillyness. Is it just the art quality? Do people largely prefer a light hearted silly game? Did What a Legend take a lot to time to grow into it's current success, or did it pick up steam immediately?

Anyways, I hope the dev doesn't lose motivation if the support level remains low. Good luck, and stay strong. (y)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Looks great Dev! Love the art, and who doesn't want to save and bang a hot elf :love::devilish::p?

Wish you the best of luck with your project!

Reactions: Worlaix

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
Does this game plan to have animated H-Scenes as I have been spoiled too much just to enjoy stills (sad face)

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Please, no more landlady shite

In another note, imagine Martin and storybooks had to deal with editors like patreon?
That's what I call censorship.
I don't like the whole landlady bullshit too, but it's essentially just a Patreon friendly word replacer for "mom" or "aunt" or whatever. A fan made patch gets made that replaces all the "landlady" with "mom" so we get incest and the dev gets Patreon money.

Or maybe you just don't like mom/son incest and I'm stating the obvious.

Reactions: Reese286

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Please don't asume things about people you don't know.
You asume I don't like incest because I don't like landlady shit? Oh wow. Plus points you state you dislike it as well... for the same reasoning you don't like incest as well, and I'm stating the obvious.

No, landlady shit is that, shit, everybody and their dog knows is incest without need of patch, just blows plausibility a landlady acts and sounds as your mother, landlord is absent and you have the same roomates again and again. No, I don't have nothing against incest (in some circumstances I love it, Fate of Irnia is an eixample of incest well made), what I hate is the same shit again and again and (sigh) again. Even in a case, friends were so close that treat one another as "bro", the dev changed it for "roomate" (damn creepy pasta).
Is possible to avoid Patreon shit, as some other used stated, you can use "guardian" or "mentor". Just imply there is no blood relation per se.
Where is all this hostility coming from?

I didn't assume anything, I just explained how words like landlady are just Patreon friendly replacements for mother that can be easily changed with a patch to play the game how it is supposed to be played.

I said that you maybe just didn't like incest, because "no more landlady shite" is a vague comment that could mean various things. So I explained how the landlady stuff is just a workaround instead of how the game is meant to be played, but since this is a known fact I considered the option you might just not like incest.

You completely misread my comment. I love incest in games, its almost mandatory.

jariman47

Oct 7, 2020
how exaclty do i install the incest patch, because I keep getting errors at the beginning of the story

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
I really like the description of the game
I want to know how much content is there? Is there incest content yet?

baltinko11

Jan 11, 2018
I really like the description of the game
I want to know how much content is there? Is there incest content yet?
there is almost no h-scenes for now (only 1 scene with 2 random ppl having sex, and some hot pictures like that ass of an elf). Developer is focusing more on story so far, but its worth playing it since story is interesting

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This was an amazing update. Since i started over, because it's been a while, my start to the new content was different. Last update, i saw Amaya save me but this update i didn't so i think i played differently. I won't go too far into the story details as I'm going to play this multiple times after this post. I'll leave most of it out since my opinion would change depending on the other outcome(s), plus this was a pretty meaty update so there would be too much to go over.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like i said above. This was a great update. That ending though was something i didn't see happening. I'll pay closer attention to the dialogue when i play again because i think the Prince thing the Red Elf looking demon called us was something that i feel had to do with the stories we heard with Sunny. I'm not really sure and maybe this is something different but that reveal has me curious about what happens next. Anyway until next update. I'll be spending some time making Big Brain predictions of what that ending remark could mean.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Glad the dev flopped on his earlier decision about certain future landlady content. Is harem still ongoing?

Regarding the game it's got an exceptionally meaty story but basically no sex content at all. The closest we got to sex was an optional voyeurism scene at the brothel in a previous release.

It's pretty cool so far though, I like the politics the worldbuilding, etc.

I think the only reason the community isn't giving this game more praise (it certainly deserves it) is the lack of scenes. Many aren't going to be patient.

Here's what I'd suggest:
-Make a dream where the mc fantasizes about being with one of the girls. Add it into the prologue. This is to act as a hook to keep the pervs interested and supporting. It won't even be interfering in your canon unless you're suggesting a healthy young elf male doesn't have sex dreams.
-Make monthly updates. I don't care if you only add 5-15 minutes of content, but more updates will lead to more attention, and consistent updates always leads to more faith in a dev.

Reactions: Chace005

Legogredo

Nov 12, 2019
Was reading the prologue description and saw this: "There are four possible endings to the prologue" .Can someone tell what that means and what 4 endings i only got 2 did i miss something? Can you tell me how to get each of them?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think voyeur tag is misplaced. Walking into a wrong room and seeing 2 randoms having sex briefly doesn't seem like a tag worthy event. It's not like the characters hide and try to watch the event or something either. They are just shocked and embarrassed for a bit.

Voyeur is also one of those "scary" tags for some, so no real reason to tag it as such when there is no voyeur fetish in the game.

Reactions: Worlaix

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Was reading the prologue description and saw this: "There are four possible endings to the prologue" .Can someone tell what that means and what 4 endings i only got 2 did i miss something? Can you tell me how to get each of them?
If you make really angry options throughout the start the main character can get angry at him and kill him in self-defense. That's what I did.

I think voyeur tag is misplaced. Walking into a wrong room and seeing 2 randoms having sex briefly doesn't seem like a tag worthy event. It's not like the characters hide and try to watch the event or something either. They are just shocked and embarrassed for a bit.

Voyeur is also one of those "scary" tags for some, so no real reason to tag it as such when there is no voyeur fetish in the game.
He is planning to add ntr at a later date and that's not tagged because it's not in the game, and if you were to argue "it's just one sex scene...." he could also get tagged no sexual content. To an extent I'd agree, but that's the problem with binary tags. It's just true/false, nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
They can and they have in the past, going as far as to demand the developer in question removes a link to the incest patch in the game thread. It's definitely not the standard procedure, but it's always good to err on the side of caution. But this thread is not the place to discuss that anyways. At the end of the day, it's their platform and their rules.
Wait, are you thinking about C-Plan and mixing up posting a patch in an f95thread and posting one directly on patreon?

Because C-plan did the latter, so of course Patreon would come down in all its puritan fury. But if you're dead set on removing any landladies/guardians, could we at least get the tag removed from this thread as well? The tag gets abused enough as is on this forum.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes