Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Patreon employees can read game threads on F95.

So, yeah! I guess you were wrong! Sorry guys, no incest!

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Then I was wrong , my bad XD
Anyho, about the Patreon stuff, I think is bad employes coming here to sabotage possible incest path (I don't say they didn't do it, I say is a bad move from their side).

Reactions: erkper

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It always seemed to me that there would be no incest due to the fact that we would travel without a mother.
I have the impression that something is going to happen to her.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Acc do dev on patreon -
Chapter 1 divided into ep 1 & 2
Ep1 alpha should release for patreons in a couple of days and public version in a week after that
and ep 2 in 2-4 weeks after that

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
They can and they have in the past, going as far as to demand the developer in question removes a link to the incest patch in the game thread. It's definitely not the standard procedure, but it's always good to err on the side of caution. But this thread is not the place to discuss that anyways. At the end of the day, it's their platform and their rules.

On that note, a quick update about the next release!

The alpha version of Chapter 1's Part 1 will come out on Patreon in a couple of days at most, and then here on F95 no later than a week from that as a public version. Halfway through April, I decided to hire a writing consultant to help me sketch out the story of the entire first "season", and that endeavor dragged out for much longer than I would have hoped (until the end of May), hence the delay with the release of this update. On the bright side, I hope that it will make the story more coherent and enjoyable in the long run, as well as save me time on having to brainstorm the sequence of key events every episode.
Can't believe that Patreon emloyees actually that persistent to the point following some developers to this site and force them to remove those content even when the patch only stay here. Wonder why other games with incest theme didn't got strike but only in your case? Overall can't wait to see the next update with lewd event and the story continuation

Reactions: Worlaix and erkper

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Can't believe that Patreon emloyees actually that persistent to the point following some developers to this site and force them to remove those content even when the patch only stay here. Wonder why other games with incest theme didn't got strike but only in your case? Overall can't wait to see the next update with lewd event and the story continuation
That would explain why the "landlady" shit even here.

Reactions: Worlaix

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
That was another developer who was being hounded by Patreon, my game has gone unnoticed by them. For a good reason too, since it has no incest...

erkper

May 16, 2018
That was another developer who was being hounded by Patreon, my game has gone unnoticed by them. For a good reason too, since it has no incest...
You are, of course, completely free to make the game how you wish, and again, I don't even really care if incest is in the game or not, but if you're blaming Patreon for the lack of incest I have two words for you: Haley's Story.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
This is really good. And btw I would suggest moving to subscribestar and adding incest. Or at the very least having a subscribestar and patreon, and maybe someone nice could maybe upload an incest patch unbeknownest to you on another site :p

erkper

May 16, 2018
This is really good. And btw I would suggest moving to subscribestar and adding incest. Or at the very least having a subscribestar and patreon, and maybe someone nice could maybe upload an incest patch unbeknownest to you on another site :p
Haha, ok I have two more words... "Plausible Deniability."

Reactions: AJBit

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Haha, ok I have two more words... "Plausible Deniability."
Seriously though. I would patron this even without incest and that's rare for me. 99% of the time I only patron father daughter incest games.

But here I love the art and story a lot.

Reactions: erkper

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
Hey anyone played the alpha release yet just wanna hear an opinion of it dont got access to a pc due to renovations, im a already patron so if its good and theres a hint of "landlady" love patch in im gonna up the support.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Hey anyone played the alpha release yet just wanna hear an opinion of it dont got access to a pc due to renovations, im a already patron so if its good and theres a hint of "landlady" love patch in im gonna up the support.
A very good update, although I liked the prologue better.
It focuses on the aftermath of previous events, the development of the main characters (Sunny and Mother), and the game world's lore.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Worlaix - when did the alpha end up released on Patreon, and when will it release here? Looking forward to it. :D

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
1625005785840.png
forget to remove some text? Also why the / / instead of italics? Renpy has italic tags

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is the malice and depravity referring to the optional NTR stuff? Or can the MC dish out the the malice and depravity?

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes