RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I'm not your secretary.
If all you want is elf sex scenes, there's probably other games you'd enjoy better (not, I don't have a list for you).
We, here, are enjoying following t he story Worlaix wants to weave.
None have this beautifully rendered pictures/style.
I dare you to find/show/link one here on F95.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Any news for the patreon release?
If you check his patreon, the most recent post was on July 31 which was the last post until the episode release in a few days, the patreons will get the episode earlier.

So yeah the release is coming very soon.

Reactions: Worlaix

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
If you check his patreon, the most recent post was on July 31 which was the last post until the episode release in a few days, the patreons will get the episode earlier.

So yeah the release is coming very soon.
And now, we wait for someone to ask for the Patreon-only link day 1 of release, rather than wait a little bit, right in front of Worlaix's face.
bill-hader-watching.gif

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Or better yet,.. wait,.. and be disappointed by the lack of content.
Sadly just this, happens way too often.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Or better yet,.. wait,.. and be disappointed by the lack of content.
Sadly just this, happens way too often.
No one's forcing you to play. Also, the game is heavily story driven, so given you didn't even know the elf girl living in the house's name was Sunny and she was not MC's sister, it's not surprising you are disappointed if you're not actually taking the time to read.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
No one's forcing you to play. Also, the game is heavily story driven, so given you didn't even know the elf girl living in the house's name was Sunny and she was not MC's sister, it's not surprising you are disappointed if you're not actually taking the time to read.
Well it's good she <spoiler> isn't sister, we're gonna see one more girl, or have already seen seen, don't remember, one more is a warrior lady, and this hot mom who likes to tease her son while bathing, damn </spoiler> .......just release it, this is really good

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes