Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Nah, it's just easier to wait a week, let the patrons enslave themselves finding errors and bugs, so you can get a cleaner public version.
Ho trust me, for many people, one week is like cutting off their own legs with a teaspoon. I've had multiple people facepalm me and respond with "this is a pirate website, if dev no want piracy he ask remove game hurr durr".
People on this site can be very moronic when they want to be. And they think pirates = absolute disrepect.

Anyway that's enough off-topic for me. Time to try to read a VN despite my lack of sleep for the past week destroying my capacity to focus...

Reactions: monk_56

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm just gonna applaude the fact that, at least for this game, people have enough respect for Worly-buddy to not spit in his face like that.
I've found that most devs that are active here are fairly well respected by the community as far as not dropping updates before the public release. Not every one, all the time, but better than I would expect from a "pirate" site. Even pirates are more likely to show some restraint and respect if the dev is interactive and helpful or even just present.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
well he did say Friday, but didn't say it was THIS Friday. :KEK:

see ya next Friday, maybe... :sneaky:
Friday next year :sneaky:

I'm just making some last minute adjustments to the art and script, adding a bunch of music here and there + some minor administration work. I was going to pull an all-nighter to get it all done but I fell asleep so I need to catch up on a few things.

I'll be done in a couple of hours at most though.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Why all the image for mother scenes or close to all are missing ? That's frustrating she's the main reason i play the game

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes