Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Can somebody tell me the "pace" of the sexual scenes? Is this a very slow-burn game, or very frequent with sex scenes.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
What are the new erotic scenes? Because I can't see which ones I missed.

Can somebody tell me the "pace" of the sexual scenes? Is this a very slow-burn game, or very frequent with sex scenes.
Lots of storytelling with some scenes.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Very slowburn. 5-10 hours of story before a handjob kind of slowburn.

What are the new erotic scenes? Because I can't see which ones I missed.
I don't believe you can miss any of them! Though they are just teasing/cuddling with something actually mildly sexual at the end.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Very slowburn. 5-10 hours of story before a handjob kind of slowburn.

I don't believe you can miss any of them! Though they are just teasing/cuddling with something actually mildly sexual at the end.
Oh so you dont get to do anything with Amaya? Or what about the farmers wife? if you dont save them does she get the bad end of the stick?

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Oh so you dont get to do anything with Amaya? Or what about the farmers wife? if you dont save them does she get the bad end of the stick?
Amaya will be around next episode. And the farmer's wife is a minor side character who will pretty much be out of the story if you don't save them.

Reactions: Entendu

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
Worlaix, what's the total word count for this game so far? I usually don't play something until there's a solid chunk of content and usually word count is the best way to determine that.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Worlaix Please tell me we never have to use the sheepskin :LUL:.

Man, what a great update. One of the more interesting stories on this site tbh. I know you are not making much from this game yet but i hope you keep at it.
I would subscribe to you patreon if my financial situation wasn't so terrible :(.

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
Episode 4 around 81k, episode 3 around 76k, episode 2 (ch1p1) around 38k, prologue around 60k - around 255k in total
Damn, that's a really pleasant surprise. I was expecting a tenth of that. Everything is hand drawn as well isn't it? Overall that's really impressive considering you're not full-time. I hope your efforts are generously rewarded in the near future.

Raife

May 16, 2018
Episode 4 around 81k, episode 3 around 76k, episode 2 (ch1p1) around 38k, prologue around 60k - around 255k in total
I agree with the consensus here: Episode 4 marked a major leap forward in terms of the quality of your writing and the development of LI relationships. It will be a pleasure to continue as one of your long-term backers.

My only concern is that it will take you an extremely long time to complete the project... and you'll need somewhat more frequent updates to attract sufficient support. Please don't sweat the art too much: your drawings are lovely, and there's no need to colour in black and white sections, if that saves you time.

Reactions: IceL33 and Worlaix

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Great update. That said, I didn't understand anything. I'm not blaming the dev, as it was well worth the wait, but it's been a long time since I've played. The lore and stuff scattered in my mind. I'll have to give this a few more playthroughs to get back in the groove. Also, this gives me a chance to try out more options again.

Anyway, I wanted to say it was a great return. The update was very dialogue heavy once again. Something that I enjoyed. The art also looked pretty good. It could be a recency bias thing but it seemed improved, as far as I could tell. That's it for now. I'm going to give this a few more playthroughs.

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
I saw the update and I'm really excited about this game, I especially love the settings with all the elves and I can't wait for this game to be complete ! Many thanks to the dev

Reactions: Worlaix

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Great update. That said, I didn't understand anything. I'm not blaming the dev, as it was well worth the wait, but it's been a long time since I've played. The lore and stuff scattered in my mind. I'll have to give this a few more playthroughs to get back in the groove. Also, this gives me a chance to try out more options again.

Anyway, I wanted to say it was a great return. The update was very dialogue heavy once again. Something that I enjoyed. The art also looked pretty good. It could be a recency bias thing but it seemed improved, as far as I could tell. That's it for now. I'm going to give this a few more playthroughs.
I'm really excited too, it's been a long time so I won't probably remember, or have the same feeling then where it left off, but I'm really excited it's an amazing game and I also don't mind it being dialogue heavy because it's well written.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes