ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
Quality takes time, friend.
No I’m not bitching, i totally agree that quality as elvensang takes time just got surprised by the realization…damn it seems like i played last update month or maximum 2 months ago

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
good art but what the fuck 1 year and there are like 20 cgs
Not all devs have the same amount of time to work on their project. They don't all quit their jobs to make games full time.
Also not all devs pump out basic games. Some take time to write up story, create universe, lore, and all of that.
If it means the quality keeps up, rather wait long than see updates every other month for a crappy CG and 5 minutes of content.

Last edited:

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Just got around to trying this one.

Very slow burn, really not much except for a CG or two for lewds, but on the other hand has an actual story that is interesting, and is gearing up to be pretty good.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Love the art, love the story.
I wish real game was made, witcher style etc. full production.
What has it been, 7-8 months now?*
Is this great game canceled, on hold,... in limbo?
Please say it isn't so. :eek:

Reactions: Worlaix

keterboy

Jul 2, 2021
Love the art, love the story.
I wish real game was made, witcher style etc. full production.
What has it been, 7-8 months now?*
Is this great game canceled, on hold,... in limbo?
Please say it isn't so. :eek:
It takes time. maybe support the creator if possible if you want it to be faster. they may have other things irl.

Reactions: CarlFoutley

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
You know, I think this game could use some cool signatures for fans to put on their profile to advertise for it. I'd love to put one in my signature but do we have a signature that isn't just the main banner for the game?

Reactions: Worlaix and Azaz13

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
You know, I think this game could use some cool signatures for fans to put on their profile to advertise for it. I'd love to put one in my signature but do we have a signature that isn't just the main banner for the game?
tbh Sunny's ass on a member's signature actually did a pretty good job bringing me here. :ROFLMAO:

Also I did the survey at the end of the current build and I hope the dev understands why I was being so repetitive :sneaky:

Last edited:

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
wow, so many whine, so much cry.
alot of people apparently can't be happy about much at all. and, coming from me, a very negative person about most things, i just can't believe people get so triggered about what tag, and whether the updates would be called episodes or w/e.
can we just read the story and not whine so much. this is a great story, and there has been nothing termed as disgusting content, so far.
so, just shut up and read the frakking story.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Check on the patreon it seems like it will be dropped very soon
Where are you getting that idea?

Directly from the latest post: "Nevertheless, work on the next episode is still underway and the only thing that's left to draw are two major "scenes", each consisting of several pictures, and then a little story segment that will also consist of several pieces."

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
well, as long as the dev FINISHES the story, i dont have a problem with it. im just so done with people half-assing their efforts.
too many lame attempts at work, that never get finished.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes