gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
This game got any sex scenes?
Not yet cos Worlaix since the beginning wrote that bonding scenes would be in 6 and later editions. Its was fair and good from his side to actually tell this from the start. Kinda boring without them but understandable.

Personally i do hope for more bonding time scenes with rebellion elf lady and especially with majestic Anasteya cos i am from those many voters who not care much about Sunny redhead step-sister. She is nice, but kinda meh? She is kinda suited to be our hero maid-servant-companion in battles when she learn how to fight then actual love.

I am as many probably would not mind to have OPTION to not save and not have her in house, let her live and survive on her own. But we probably not see this cos having Sunny is probably too much mandatory for story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Worlaix and Azaz13

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Not yet cos Worlaix since the beginning wrote that bonding scenes would be in 6 and later editions. Its was fair and good from his side to actually tell this from the start. Kinda boring without them but understandable.

Personally i do hope for more bonding time scenes with rebellion elf lady and especially with majestic Anasteya cos i am from those many voters who not care much about Sunny redhead step-sister. She is nice, but kinda meh? She is kinda suited to be our hero maid-servant-companion in battles when she learn how to fight then actual love.

I am as many probably would not mind to have OPTION to not save and not have her in house, let her live and survive on her own. But we probably not see this cos having Sunny is probably too much mandatory for story.
im kind of the opposite im starting to prefer sunny and develope negative feelings for the mother based on her treatment of sunny

May 29, 2022
I happen to like all the ladies
You're definitely not alone there bud, I'd even go so far as to say that momma comes first. Or cums first? YES! I'm sure of it now :D
Joking aside, Sunny is naïve in this story - on purpose obviously, she's young and knows more or less as much about the past as MC does and we wouldn't want MC to feel superior OR inferior to Sunny. Mommy knows a lot of big stuff though. We should listen to her. Still can't wait for the next update <3
And please get me away from this fucking bottle of vodka
Fucking hell

Reactions: Worlaix

DarkSoul99

Aug 31, 2018
I think that this game deserves more attention. To help in it, I suggest adding more tags, as a substantial amount of people here are searching games by tags.

I think that following tags could be added:

Dystopian setting [Used when a game is set in an undesirable, violent, or decaying world following a cataclysmic event.] - undesirable, violent world that is after a cataclysmic events (everything what happened after destruction of mages' empire)

Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.] - Gina's bathing and speaking with MC

Graphic violence [Any graphical violence such as blood, gore.] - last scene with defeated troops and few before (like arrow in commander, arrow in bandit)

Horror [Used when horror themes are heavily present.] - debatable, but more than some games with this tag.

Monster [Any male sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.] - MC

Paranormal [Used when elements such as ghosts are heavily present.] -debatable (demons), but more than some games with this tag.

Prostitution [The act of soliciting sex in exchange for money.] - Gina

Religion
[***Any significant religious (fiction or otherwise) symbols, text... e.g nuns, churches...] - goddess Anora

Sexual Harassment [Sexual coercion, or the unwelcome/inappropriate promise of rewards for sexual favors.] - bandits against farmer's wife

Teasing - Trisha and others

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

If I ever find it, I would pm you. And if you ever find it pm me.

You can also tell me what you like the most in it, except Anastasia, so I may try to recommend something good already.
the relationship development and how they seem like real people not some brazzers plot thing

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I said this some months ago, people bashed me cause 'the game is hand drawing' so it would be 'normal'. People on the internet have this NEED of praising someone. Instead of doing this with someone they know, they do it with influencers, billionaires and adult games dev (really, what a wth combo).

For someone getting money to release a work, like a gazilion of adult game devs he's not showing any results. But people won't value their money, they'll keep paying and defending him. Somehow they think if you criticize the professional productivy and professional integrity of a dev, means attacking personally someone and bashing him.

If things continue like you said (and I said some months ago), this game right now is on a milking patreon mode, and will certainly be abandoned. "but it's hand drawing", yeah, like millions of works and animations in this world, that gets frequently updated, even done by a single person, this forum is FULL of examples.

Dev may change and get professional and responsible with the money of who pays him to WORK, but considering this last year and the devs who post on this forum similar pattern, this game is gone, at best, 1-2 super small updates per year to keep the milking longer.

Now let the fanboys storm, not like I attacked the dev himself, only his work ethic (that needs to be attacked, since it's non existant).
You talk like he makes 10k per month and doesn't deliver anything, he barely makes 270$ which is fucking nothing, unless the dev lives in Africa which i highly doubt.

If you are one of his patreons, you can easily stop giving him money if you aren't satisfied and that's it, if you are not a patreon your complains are even more pointless especially when you tell other people how to spent their money.

The dev has a part-time job which means he can't dedicate his entire time on working on the game, besides his job, he also has a life which means anything can happen that can delay the updates and some people says he is also a student, which is even more time consuming.

There aren't many games in this site with hand drawing art, the most popular ones are not, so a game with hand drawing art takes more time regardless of the argument you try to make.

Like i said, people are free to stop playing the game if they feel like they don't want to wait more than 5 months for an update, there are plenty of games in here not just this one.

Last edited:

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
I love this game and as far as I can judge the dev appears at least ok as a person, but long time between updates makes people angry/sad/irritated etc. and it should be understood, considering that he promised that he would try to update once per 3 months, if everything went wrong:

(...)
Worlaix, you may have already answered this question, but how often do you plan to release updates?
It's really hard to say at this point! I will have a better idea after I release the first chapter, but I want to try my best to release every 1-2 months, with 3 months being the absolute worst case scenario if everything goes to shit. (...)

Reactions: Worlaix

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
It looks like I'm late to the Worlaix-bashing party, but I think there's still some things I should address.

It's pretty reasonable to criticize me for working slow, and as much as I hate to admit it, I have been working slower than ever now that I'm transitioning from student life to the working world. If you want to hold me to the release schedule I estimated more than two years ago (even though I've addressed my inability to stick to it many times), that's fine too.

But ultimately, I am making Elvensang in my free time because I enjoy it. That is to say, I am making Elvensang for me - and I will continue to do so at whatever pace I can manage whether I have 1 patron or 1000. Those two years ago, I was actually hoping to eventually make Elvensang my full-time job - that unfortunately did not work out. On the plus side, I've managed to land a job that will still leave me with plenty of time to work on the game once my final exam next month is concluded and my studies are finally over.

In short, while I know better by now than to promise that I will do better, I can promise that I will try :) One way or another, I will never abandon Elvensang.

And as for the concerns that I am milking Patreon money - I make nothing from Patreon right now because of self-employment tax. In fact, I lose about 20-50 dollars every month because of insurance that I have to pay for doing any sort of self-employed work at all. So... no, I don't think so!

Anyway, if you are angry/sad/irritated because I've been working slowly, just please remember that you don't have to write paragraphs of heartfelt & aggrieved posts as if we were breaking up or something. It's a bit silly to get that worked up over it, I think :)

Edit: I just saw you were the one using the "hand drawing" card to defend dev when I posted, this must be why you got so hurt. Sacrificing your time 3 months after the said post to defend a dev that probably don't know you exist: THIS could be a good use for the word martyr.
Of course I know Tanurak exists - I think of him whenever I draw any girl's ass. I'm sure he remembers why...

Last edited:

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
It looks like I'm late to the Worlaix-bashing party, but I think there's still some things I should address.

It's pretty reasonable to criticize me for working slow, and as much as I hate to admit it, I have been working slower than ever now that I'm transitioning from student life to the working world. If you want to hold me to the release schedule I estimated more than two years ago (even though I've addressed my inability to stick to it many times), that's fine too.

But ultimately, I am making Elvensang in my free time because I enjoy it. That is to say, I am making Elvensang for me - and I will continue to do so at whatever pace I can manage whether I have 1 patron or 1000. Those two years ago, I was actually hoping to eventually make Elvensang my full-time job - that unfortunately did not work out. On the plus side, I've managed to land a job that will still leave me with plenty of time to work on the game once my final exam next month is concluded and my studies are finally over.

In short, while I know better by now than to promise that I will do better, I can promise that I will try :) One way or another, I will never abandon Elvensang.

And as for the concerns that I am milking patron money, I lose about 20-50 dollars every month because of insurance that I have to pay for doing any sort of self-employed work at all. So... no, I don't think so!

Anyway, if you are angry/sad/irritated because I've been working slowly, just please remember that you don't have to write paragraphs of heartfelt & aggrieved posts as if we were breaking up or something. It's a bit silly to get that worked up over it, I think :)

I think of Tanurak whenever I draw any girl's ass. I'm sure he remembers why...
Worlaix, I love you, just like MC loves his mom, i mean in TRULLY PLATONIC WAY.
I wish one day you could make this game your main business and you can leave this corrupted wage-slavery :love:

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Bro now I feel bad of taking the Elvensang banner from my signature. I am now in a self-imposed crusade against incest, and the dude still rates me despite all of that. :cry:

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Jeez ! People should have this common sense that 2d game usually takes more times than 3d and here we are talking about hand made art first from a solo guy who is a student!... Although it's good dev acknowledged his own fault.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Based response. More devs should say it to the faces of these terminally online forum freaks.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
It looks like I'm late to the Worlaix-bashing party
Don't sweat it, they should try making their own games and seeing what people would be saying about them and their schedules. People these days tend to be spoiled and entitled, just tune out the noise and make your game your way, if some people don't like it there is no shortage of other games they can play between updates of this one.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes