Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
If the other users are like me than they're likely using the search by rating feature this site has. If you like the game and want to increase its notoriety consider leaving a review.
Yeah. I have a rough sketch, but I will finish it later. Probability of being too subjective is too high, when leaving a review when emotions from the game are vivid.

slutseekerm

Aug 7, 2021
do you consider urban arcana, worldhopping, of mystery to qualify as fantasy?
how about losttech, or space opera?
in my opinion fantasy is a rather broad setting and does require a bit of clarification
fair enough. i like the medieval setting with elves and magic.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
If the other users are like me than they're likely using the search by rating feature this site has. If you like the game and want to increase its notoriety consider leaving a review.
That is really the best way to support games you like, on this site at least. I really should get on writing more reviews for my favorite games!

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
That is really the best way to support games you like, on this site at least. I really should get on writing more reviews for my favorite games!
So do it. Feel free to use my recently published review as a base for your own. It’s very long and contains most of the things that I find relevant, so it should address most of the things that you may want to touch on in a review (even if you would mostly disagree with me).

Reactions: Smarmint

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Hi, sorry to bother everyone, but is there a walkthrough somewhere ?
Is an harem planned ?
How much wholesomeness are we talking about here ?
Thank you
1. I went for you through a hassle to check who from the walkthrough mods creators is willing to accept suggestions for games now - MrBubu - https://f95zone.to/threads/mrbubus-visual-walkthroughs.113975/
He’s good.
But hurry up and be convincing, as he got some suggestions recently (but didn’t decide yet to my knowledge).

If that fails, you can try Universal Renpy Mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Should work with Elvensang nice, as Elvensang doesn't look overly complicated.

2. Possibly. Dev said as potential option: "(...) the protagonist is a hopeless womanizer and Sunny turns into a cuck, making their relationship a little more depraved and a little less wholesome."

3. For now? Rather high.

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
About a month since the last news, slowly creeping up to 1 year since the last game update...
Sadly I've seen this pattern happen many times on this site and kinda know what it means. Which is a shame, since I liked the game and was looking forward to some MxS content.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
About a month since the last news, slowly creeping up to 1 year since the last game update...
Sadly I've seen this pattern happen many times on this site and kinda know what it means. Which is a shame, since I liked the game and was looking forward to some MxS content.
I said this some months ago, people bashed me cause 'the game is hand drawing' so it would be 'normal'. People on the internet have this NEED of praising someone. Instead of doing this with someone they know, they do it with influencers, billionaires and adult games dev (really, what a wth combo).

For someone getting money to release a work, like a gazilion of adult game devs he's not showing any results. But people won't value their money, they'll keep paying and defending him. Somehow they think if you criticize the professional productivy and professional integrity of a dev, means attacking personally someone and bashing him.

If things continue like you said (and I said some months ago), this game right now is on a milking patreon mode, and will certainly be abandoned. "but it's hand drawing", yeah, like millions of works and animations in this world, that gets frequently updated, even done by a single person, this forum is FULL of examples.

Dev may change and get professional and responsible with the money of who pays him to WORK, but considering this last year and the devs who post on this forum similar pattern, this game is gone, at best, 1-2 super small updates per year to keep the milking longer.

Now let the fanboys storm, not like I attacked the dev himself, only his work ethic (that needs to be attacked, since it's non existant).

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Weird ass rant.
As a developer I can say that it's pretty hard to make a game on your own, I can't imagine how harder it is with the hand drawing art. Drawing, Writing. Coding and Sound design all by yourself is a very hard work, plus you also have your creative doubts and usual life.
So one update per year is a normal tempo.
Well this project has almost all the checkmarks for long times between updates:

• Part-time developer
  • Hand draw art
  • Story focused
  • Choices heavily branched
  • Dev prefers to drop a whole chapter per update
If this was a game instead of a VN and had more sex scenes, only God knows how long it would take to finish a chapter.

Edit: got blessed by Gigachad.
It's on this page, just scroll up a bit:

https://f95zone.to/threads/elvensang-ep-4-worlaix.76008/post-9970958

Like others have said, it a one person hand-drawn project. It's not like the dev can pump out 10s of renders a night from premade models like with Daz studio, or just spend a few minutes per screen-shot posing with Honey Select. Plus, it seems like the dev is still working on his artistic style and technique, so it will take some time.

No one bashed on you 2 months ago, and there are no fanboys to attack you, actually there are barely anyone checking the thread lately.

If the dev is milking, it's a very piss poor attempt at it, there aren't many countries that you can live with $256, survive yes, but not live. Also this very low amount of money is a direct consequence of long time between updates. Games that appear more often on Latest Updates get more traffic, if he chose to take long time between updates knowing it's counterproductive, it's his choice.

Just stop pretending to be a martyr, man.

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
1. I went for you through a hassle to check who from the walkthrough mods creators is willing to accept suggestions for games now - MrBubu - https://f95zone.to/threads/mrbubus-visual-walkthroughs.113975/
He’s good.
But hurry up and be convincing, as he got some suggestions recently (but didn’t decide yet to my knowledge).

If that fails, you can try Universal Renpy Mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Should work with Elvensang nice, as Elvensang doesn't look overly complicated.

2. Possibly. Dev said as potential option: "(...) the protagonist is a hopeless womanizer and Sunny turns into a cuck, making their relationship a little more depraved and a little less wholesome."

3. For now? Rather high.
Thanks !!!

slutseekerm

Aug 7, 2021
incomplete or abandoned projects are just the reality of life. think of how many hobbies you took on and gave up on. if you're sensitive to this kind of disappointment you should only browse games with the "complete" status.

personally, i really enjoyed this game and i'm glad to have played the first three chapters. if there are no more updates that's unfortunate but fine.

if the dev is struggling for motivation or has a busy schedule i doubt reading negative posts on here about them milking their donators will positively influence them.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
incomplete or abandoned projects are just the reality of life. think of how many hobbies you took on and gave up on. if you're sensitive to this kind of disappointment you should only browse games with the "complete" status.

personally, i really enjoyed this game and i'm glad to have played the first three chapters. if there are no more updates that's unfortunate but fine.

if the dev is struggling for motivation or has a busy schedule i doubt reading negative posts on here about them milking their donators will positively influence them.
honestly this doesn't even look that bad by comparison to some I've seen. i didn't even consider this that to be especially bad yet. seing as we're not on patreon we take what good we find and leave what flounders. if the game returns i'll gladly pick it up again (the story is surprisingly intriguing lately) if not so be it.

as for people on this site bitching on update schedules, once again I've seen worse.

maybe i'm just jaded idk

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
yada yada yada rubberish
If you consider the amount of likes my post got and the amount of likes your post got, we can see clearly what people on this thread is thinking about

As for the rest of the rubberish, do you even know what the word martyr means? I would recommend less internet and more books to learn a bit, but considering you are an "weird ass person", you'll only be able to read an "weird ass rant".

Edit: I just saw you were the one using the "hand drawing" card to defend dev when I posted, this must be why you got so hurt. Sacrificing your time 3 months after the said post to defend a dev that probably don't know you exist: THIS could be a good use for the word martyr.

gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
Game take very long time per upgrades and it is painful, not like that. Hate that.

BUT, we do know that Worlaix is a student from east europe(Russia or Ukraine or else) and ~200$ per month in his country is almost nothing. So blaming him of draining money from patreons is kinda silly. If he have ~1000-2000$ or more, it would be another story.

This project is more like a hobby to him what he not hide. He not scam people and everyone tip him with $ if they like what he do. He CLEARLY not like many others who suck money for YEARS, decades and not release any decent things...like Xaljio, DAHR, Latissa from Library Story and etc their games, or Mythos56 with Sorceress Tale.

He told that he prefer to draw most things himself cos he learn how to draw better, this is why he not like to use 3d models and etc what would be cheaper-faster but not what he wanted and he not hide that even if this give him more money per month what he do realize perfectly.

He did since the beginning tell that he would not and cant do fast upgrades cos of his IRL life, studies and etc. SO he not promise that he would upgrade game per 1-2-3 months. I and many-everyone would love that, but we was told since the beginning that he cant do that, at least yet he clearly cant.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 72 Votes