Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Haha, why are you nuking i-word games?
Welp, I never liked incest and was always bothered to see incest content in good games/games I liked, even though I was never vocal about it, then I had an epiphany: "What if I just straight up stopped playing these games?". Life is better now :)

Anyway, you can just play Elvensang without any third party mods, right?
I always played the version without patch, but the thing the made this decision for me was the Sunny/Anesteya content poll. Anesteya being more popular (especially between your patrons), means she will be pushed even harder from now on, since more Anesteya scenes = more incest fans = higher chance of her dominating all polls in the future. And if more people come because of her, and you decide to leave her out of polls, they WILL complain.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Welp, I never liked incest and was always bothered to see incest content in good games/games I liked, even though I was never vocal about it, then I had an epiphany: "What if I just straight up stopped playing these games?". Life is better now :)

I always played the version without patch, but the thing the made this decision for me was the Sunny/Anesteya content poll. Anesteya being more popular (especially between your patrons), means she will be pushed even harder from now on, since more Anesteya scenes = more incest fans = higher chance of her dominating all polls in the future. And if more people come because of her, and you decide to leave her out of polls, they WILL complain.
Ahh... that's fair, yeah. But I wouldn't really worry about all that slippery slope stuff. The content polls are just a bit of largely inconsequential fun - and I don't plan on putting Anasteya into any polls in the near future, at least not when it's a poll between her and other characters. It makes it a bit boring when it's obvious she's 100% going to win. Though it should be said, Sunny fared much better among patrons than non-patrons, so it isn't all that bleak for the redhead :)

I might get bashed by Ana-lovers for saying this, but Sunny is going to have a lot more scenes than Anasteya in the next episode (even if I split it into two, which I'm 90% sure I'm going to do).

But since you removed Elvensang from your signature, I will censor her ass every chance I get.

You get the world you deserve :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Ahh... that's fair, yeah. But I wouldn't really worry about all that slippery slope stuff. The content polls are just a bit of largely inconsequential fun - and I don't plan on putting Anasteya into any polls in the near future, at least not when it's a poll between her and other characters. It makes it a bit boring when it's obvious she's 100% going to win. Though it should be said, Sunny fared much better among patrons than non-patrons, so it isn't all that bleak for the redhead :)

I might get bashed by Ana-lovers for saying this, but Sunny is going to have a lot more scenes than Anasteya in the next episode (even if I split it into two, which I'm 90% sure I'm going to do).

But since you removed Elvensang from your signature, I will censor her ass every chance I get.

You get the world you deserve :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Life isn't that much better now :cry:
you bastard what have you done

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Tanurak and Worlaix

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
This game is a joke....we get 5 min update once in a lifetime
Yeah the updates take 5 mins when you play pressing CTRL all the time hoping that you find fap material, spending no time reading the text.
I can almost bet that you do that which doesn't surprise me to be honest.

Also no one is forcing you to wait if you don't want to, simple as that.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah the updates take 5 mins when you play pressing CTRL all the time hoping that you find fap material, spending no time reading the text.
I can almost bet that you do that which doesn't surprise me to be honest.

Also no one is forcing you to wait if you don't want to, simple as that.
If one really has it bad and literally can't wait without psychological harm, one might try and convince a doctor to induce a medical coma until the update is released....

• Haha
Reactions: Nids21 and sava75

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Damn, imagine ppl getting worked up/frustrated for something that they didn't enjoy...

This is by far my favorite novel, love the writing specially, this game actually made me realize a lot of novels are lacking quite a bit on a few areas, which is insane.

Btw, for some fucked up reason, I was watching a Nightwish show and... Is it just me or does Anesteya looks a bit like Floor? DD: idk, I could be completely off lmao but somehow... she does?

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes