Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

1677818331326.png
Hey everyone,

I'm sorry about the prolonged silence - a month goes by quicker than I imagined. However, work is still underway on the next episode. I've made good progress with art and the last couple of days have been spent with reworking Sunny's new sprite. Since she's to get a wardrobe update this episode (just a dress she might wear every now and then), I figured her sprite will have to get a rework first if I am to be efficient. Here's a sketch of the whole thing -

1677818289275.png

Red dude is the protagonist for height comparison - this should put Sunny at some 150-155cm with the protagonist around some 175-180cm. I played around with making her shorter, but I had a hard time making her proportions work and not going full SHORTSTACK mode.

Comparing the old sprite and the new sprite, there isn't much actual difference in terms of height - though the new one does make her look a tiny bit shorter because she had disproportionately long legs in the old one. Or something, I don't know - there was a lot wrong with the old sprite, honestly.

My plan is to have various different poses, but since we're short on time, for next episode I will focus primarily on replacing the old sprite with a new "default pose" and then make additional poses in future episodes that are used to add a bit of variety.

Though what you see above is just the original sketch, my work on the sprite is about 70-80% finished. I just need to finish rendering it (which in the context of 2D drawing means adding shading and lighting to the base colors, if anyone is wondering) and then work out her expressions.

Now, regarding the Sunny vs. Anasteya Patreon poll - it probably looks a lot closer than it is. I haven't sent it into the "vote counter" yet, but the results could swing either way when the weight is added based on Patreon tiers etc. Either way, I'll leave the poll running for another week and then we'll count the votes.

Anyway, that's it for this progress update. I'll make another post -- this time next week, not in a month -- and maybe show another preview of Sunny's new sprite.

Assuming you even care for that. I saw the public poll, you damn mommy-lovers.

Love you all,

Worlaix

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Holy BATshiit, I was going to ask why this isn't listed as Abandoned since I played this SIX MONTHS ago with zero progression!
I see the post above mine here is a progress report from the dev showing...alterations in our favorite redhead's stature...base drawings seem to be the only thing...OH now I get it, there is ANOTHER project they are working on,m rather than spending the time to regularly update this one...six...MONTHS with zero progress is incredible!

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Holy BATshiit, I was going to ask why this isn't listed as Abandoned since I played this SIX MONTHS ago with zero progression!
I see the post above mine here is a progress report from the dev showing...alterations in our favorite redhead's stature...base drawings seem to be the only thing...OH now I get it, there is ANOTHER project they are working on,m rather than spending the time to regularly update this one...six...MONTHS with zero progress is incredible!
yeah, I have another project called "work" and "school" and then I develop Elvensang in my free time =)

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
True gem. Fuck this novel/game is good.
Sadly only found this by reading a REC thread for incest/romance.

This game deserve much more traction and reviews.

I hope MC turns into a man soon. Is strange insert into a shota.
what the hell, man... he might be skinny but you don't have to call him names...
Thanks though, glad you enjoyed it :)

• Haha
Reactions: Homemade

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
what the hell, man... he might be skinny but you don't have to call him names...
Thanks though, glad you enjoyed it :)
Hahaha thanks for the reply.

The scene with MC and mom looking at the fort. He is smol next to her.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Hahaha thanks for the reply.

The scene with MC and mom looking at the fort. He is smol next to her.
Ah, gotcha - yeah, but I dare say that's just because I've made Anasteya very tall. I'm not sure how consistent the heights are in earlier episodes, but I'm trying to keep a closer eye on it now

Reactions: Homemade

grohotor

May 15, 2020
I hate the mommy stuff and i don't think it fits in any way in this game. I cant wait for the MC to finally grow up. Hopefully he ends up averagely taller than his own mother I really don't understand this site's obsession with manlets and shotas fucking their mother.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I hate the mommy stuff and i don't think it fits in any way in this game. I cant wait for the MC to finally grow up. Hopefully he ends up averagely taller than his own mother I really don't understand this site's obsession with manlets and shotas fucking their mother.
Hehe i did find him a little shota for my taste too, hopelly our boy MC growns Tall and strong!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Hehe i did find him a little shota for my taste too, hopelly our boy MC growns Tall and strong!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though there's maybe inconsistency with older episodes, I'm drawing him to be around 175+ centimeters while his mother is made to be a little over 190.

If you find that being shorter than his mother makes him shota, then fine, sure - but I don't know what you mean with "mommy stuff". The difference in height fits as a symbolic embodiment of their power dynamic, and if that is what you mean, then I can confidently tell you that the power dynamic will not change for most of the game.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So is Milo Manara, and that's the exact reason you don't see me bustin' a nut to Milo Manara.

I totally wasn't 10 when I found my mothers copy of Dies Irae, and it started me on the path that leads here.
Not sure how that is the concern of Worlaix or us.

• Haha
Reactions: zonked5000

zonked5000

Dec 12, 2018
Not sure how that is the concern of Worlaix or us.

If you tryhard f95zone you are doing it wrong IMO
This comment is as useless as mine, except it's neither funny, nor quirky or personal.

Unless you're a mod, and this is how you get off, which I mean kudos to you, but literally who the fuck cares.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Though there's maybe inconsistency with older episodes, I'm drawing him to be around 175+ centimeters while his mother is made to be a little over 190.

If you find that being shorter than his mother makes him shota, then fine, sure - but I don't know what you mean with "mommy stuff". The difference in height fits as a symbolic embodiment of their power dynamic, and if that is what you mean, then I can confidently tell you that the power dynamic will not change for most of the game.
I get it, power to you Dev.
Your story is Wholesome and Original, even having this dynamic that really proves your point and some of us find it strange is not a deal breaker if is done right as you sir is doing.

I do understand MC is young, and for some reason Elfs could reach ther maximum height older than humans,(Im not a elf pediatric) Naturally in time he should be taller than his mom. Otherwise is he adopted ?

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56 and AJBit
4.50 star(s) 72 Votes