Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Are there 'multiple' paths pr the like in this? Or would you have gotten all the scenes in a single playthrough. And yeah, great game with a good story. Pretty rare here lol.
My apologies for the other reply, I was thinking about another game. This game is very branched, and while most of the CGs are in unskippable segments, you might miss content, but only related to story because there is only one H-scene so far, and is a handjob.

Reactions: DKArthas

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
1674221248729.png
Somebody should subscribe for Worlaix and share next pictures with this lovely lady, who's definitely not related anyhow to our protagonist.

I would do it myselft but I live in a shithole country where paying methods are banned

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

Hey everyone,

Just a small non-Elvensang + Elvensang update, and a bit of info about the upcoming Patreon poll (that will be posted within an hour of this post).

First of all, sorry about the delay(s) with this post and the content poll. As some of you might know, I had been studying for my state exams in January - and I managed to pass 3 out of 4, so it was a relative success even though I'll have to retake the one exam I failed in May/June (though studying for one exam will be easier than four at the same time). That being said, after endless weeks of studying I had a bit of a struggle going back to working on the game - specifically with remembering things. Usually I have no issue remembering details of Elvensang, but after cramming so much stuff I actually forgot what Grunvald's name was and had to look it up; imagine that, forgetting the name of a key character like that...

And perhaps more important than that, I felt like I had lost the grasp on the various intricacies of what I wanted to do in the following episodes; the script outline for episode 5 is well and good, but what comes after is just as important if I want to build things up.

So, in order to refresh my memory, I went over the "scattered gibberish I wrote all over the place in the last year" (i.e. my Elvensang notes) and made a very brief outline of main plot events for the next 4 episodes (emphasis on brief) and how various side stories connect to it, just to help me put the story together more comprehensively and efficiently and such. Putting things on paper like that made me realize a few mistakes that I'd like to discuss in depth, but I think that's something best reserved for another post.

Regarding the Sunny vs. Anasteya poll, all of the relevant information will be included in the separate post. However, because I've been delaying the poll since December, I'd like to offer former Patrons from that time the opportunity to vote: if you happened to be a Patron during December (or January) but your subscription was cancelled before the poll is up and running, please send me a PM with your preferred choice and include the e-mail you use for Patreon. As before, I will make a copy of the poll to gauge public interest, so you will be able to find all the relevant info there even if you cannot access the Patron-only post.

Anyway, that's it for now - the poll will be coming soon. I will keep it running for at least two weeks, so there's plenty of time to cast your vote.

Love you all,

Worlaix

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Worlaix

I just checked this out. As much as I'm itching for some hot mama content, I feel like this scene as written would probably fit Sunny's theme. Mainly because the mom's true knowledge and motivations are a bit obscured at this point. But maybe we will learn more about the mom's character, her past, and her relationship with MC's current demon situation in the next chapter. In that case, having a nice scene like the one teased in the poll would be cool for her too I guess, and maybe even more appropriate thematically.

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
Any news on update? since August without one, half a year already...
As a developer I can say that it's pretty hard to make a game on your own, I can't imagine how harder it is with the hand drawing art. Drawing, Writing. Coding and Sound design all by yourself is a very hard work, plus you also have your creative doubts and usual life.
So one update per year is a normal tempo.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Well this project has almost all the checkmarks for long times between updates:

• Part-time developer
  • Hand draw art
  • Story focused
  • Choices heavily branched
  • Dev prefers to drop a whole chapter per update
If this was a game instead of a VN and had more sex scenes, only God knows how long it would take to finish a chapter.

Edit: got blessed by Gigachad.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Any news on update? since August without one, half a year already...
It's on this page, just scroll up a bit:

https://f95zone.to/threads/elvensang-ep-4-worlaix.76008/post-9970958

Like others have said, it a one person hand-drawn project. It's not like the dev can pump out 10s of renders a night from premade models like with Daz studio, or just spend a few minutes per screen-shot posing with Honey Select. Plus, it seems like the dev is still working on his artistic style and technique, so it will take some time.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Not for now. Don't think we heard of any either. :unsure:
pretty sure there was a comment about them ingame. a small comment by either myrbane soldiers or the squire that this assignment was better/safer than fighting them.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
pretty sure there was a comment about them ingame. a small comment by either myrbane soldiers or the squire that this assignment was better/safer than fighting them.
You might be right.
So much talking is this game... ;)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
MC comments to Sunny on the walk from Briarstead right after meeting her that the forest has monsters and he's seen goblins and the occasional orc.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes