ignarus

Nov 6, 2017
Bruh, how can someone read this and call this story bland? I mean, it can definetly turn out to be that way, but it has insane plot twist potential tho. Prediction
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this has extreme potential, especccially because it starts with a naive aproach, when shit hits the fan it'll probably stand out more.
. So yeah, that's my take, has a lot of potential, let's hope the author makes good use of it and properly crushes our hopes and dreams :3

erkper

May 16, 2018
so is it worth to play right now?
If lewd time with mom (or anyone else, really) is your only concern, then probably not. Possibly not ever. This is a story-driven VN first - lewds will happen, and start happening sooner than later if I read into Worlaix' commentary correctly, but will never be the sole focus of the game.

Reactions: Bossjohn

SpikeFW

Jun 9, 2017
Agreed it does seem the MC is of The Forgotten Queens bloodline and that she may of insured the mirror only answers to her bloodline.

Though looking at the lore structure it's more likely The Forgotten Queen was just a Elf Witch that was given great power to make her a host that can survive possession by a higher level daemon and this "ability to take the appearance of others" is simply a temporary possession of another.

Tell me though... who else was disappointed "Becky" turned out to be a air-head who isn't likely to excel as a merchant (or anything more significant than a broke barmaid) because giving people an alterative to that jackass would of defiantly coursed a stir.

Seriously why write in a dead end character and devote story art-work to it, her story had implied she was going places if she could get a little help but then find even with help she's too dumb to use it. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: Tanurak

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Tell me though... who else was disappointed "Becky" turned out to be a air-head who isn't likely to excel as a merchant (or anything more significant than a broke barmaid) because giving people an alterative to that jackass would of defiantly coursed a stir.

Seriously why write in a dead end character and devote story art-work to it, her story had implied she was going places if she could get a little help but then find even with help she's too dumb to use it. Sad.
I think you're giving up on poor Becky way too fast. Not being literate doesn't mean she is dumb, Doriel himself says that. I believe she does have ambitions, and she can take drastic measures (like moving out from her parents' house) so she doesn't end in a boring/unhappy life.

Although, one could argue the main ambition in her life is to get to MC's heart, and the reason she doesn't want to be a "sweaty farmhand's wife" is to be MC's wife instead, that I agree makes things a little disappointing because if he decides to not pursue her, as of now, her future doesn't look good at all.

Two things that we need to look for her in the future is how dilligent she will be in learning how to read/write if she does get his help and what is going to be her move if he's not interested in her, because being an absolute sweetheart didn't work, to make things worse she was caught lying to impress him, her next move will probably be bold/drastic.

Reactions: lunar517

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
The AI generated art fascinates me, like it looks fantastic on first glance but when you look closer certain details don't quite add up. It makes me think of reality through the lens of a fever dream.

Reactions: Brovalon

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
i’m confused. Dev says in previous pages that there will be no incest content. Yet there is a patch and tag for it?
hmmm

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes