Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Btw, was the POV shifts (along with the 2nd person to third person narration shift) we see in this update always there? It's been a while, so I can't quite remember if we had scenes that strayed from the MC's POV before.

I personally liked it, but I wonder if it might seem sudden if someone is playing from the beginning?

That said, I can't really imagine any fantasy story being told entirely in 2nd person. It would be so limiting.
The POV shifts (and the 2nd -> 3rd person narration shifts) have been a thing since the second episode when Anasteya went into the village by herself, then in episode 3 when Sunny and Trisha were talking on the bench, so I think I've eased into it smoothly enough. It's a nice tool as a form of "auxiliary narrative", in scenes where the secondary/minor character's POV has something meaningful to offer and the MC's POV is impossible because he's not around.

vpgenius

Feb 15, 2020
Great game, amazing writing and beautiful art. Just wanted to ask if the incest patch affects the story (other than scenes with the mother)?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great game, amazing writing and beautiful art. Just wanted to ask if the incest patch affects the story (other than scenes with the mother)?
I think that's the only thing, unless I'm misremembering. Since Sunny (the next closest person to the MC) isn't a relative either, I'm pretty sure the mom is the only change the patch makes.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
A very interesting plot, good art, even if i find that the plot is a bit slow to run, i really like the characters, and i hope that at some point we will have femdom content with the elf mom.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Worlaix,
I am really enjoying the story, and your dialog is very, very, good. So great job. I have a question about the art style. I am not an artist, far from it, but I noticed that there is a significant difference in art style for the same characters in different scenes. For example, in some images, Mother and Sunny look fairly similar in style to their "main sprite", but occasionally they are drawn very differently, more stylistically or abstract. It looks, to my untrained eye, like some images are drawn by different artists.

Am I imagining things?

Reactions: wiwem71072

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Worlaix,
I am really enjoying the story, and your dialog is very, very, good. So great job. I have a question about the art style. I am not an artist, far from it, but I noticed that there is a significant difference in art style for the same characters in different scenes. For example, in some images, Mother and Sunny look fairly similar in style to their "main sprite", but occasionally they are drawn very differently, more stylistically or abstract. It looks, to my untrained eye, like some images are drawn by different artists.

Am I imagining things?
I've drawn all of the artwork myself. The inconsistent style (and quality) is probably because the episode was being developed over nine months. The first scene with Sunny (on the last day) was drawn mostly in March, while the final scene with Sunny was drawn at the end of July. Then there's also the fact that I experiment with different methods to find what best suits me, which creates some stylistic differences as well.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Just curious, thanks for the clarification. Overall, the art is very unique, and a refreshing change from the norm around here.

Reactions: Worlaix

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I see comments about the lack of sex scenes and yet I found that simple teasing scene with elf MILF in the fields, to be hotter than 90% of smut here. Less is more if done right.
100%. I often find descriptions done properly, like in Elvensang, to be far more arousing than visuals, even well-done animations. There's something similar about the hidden to what turns some on with the forbidden. If you can't quite get what you want, the anticipation can drive you crazy. It's hot as hell; I absolutely love it.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Took me too long to realize that if Briarstead was just a little less hostile towards elves, Doriel would run that fucking place.
If you compare him to the average villager his only downside would be his size, other than that, he LIKELY takes more baths, dresses better, can read, is more polite, is not rich but definitely lives better, can hunt and now works directly under Trenespur.

If he wanted, he could court and marry almost any single young woman in the region. (who isn't a noble ofc)

Last edited:

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Reading through this thread, am I to understand that the incest patch actually adds scenes with your mother? Most incest patches to other games simply rewrite scripts here and there to change relationships.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Reading through this thread, am I to understand that the incest patch actually adds scenes with your mother? Most incest patches to other games simply rewrite scripts here and there to change relationships.
So far, the only effect I've been able to discern is that the MC lives with his mother. There are some small bits that go to more than a typical mother–son relationship, but there isn't yet anything lewd with her really. It's hard to tell whether there would be extra scenes with her as the mother later, but I wouldn't think so. My guess is it's only a relationship change but the same amount of content with her.

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
So far, the only effect I've been able to discern is that the MC lives with his mother. There are some small bits that go to more than a typical mother–son relationship, but there isn't yet anything lewd with her really. It's hard to tell whether there would be extra scenes with her as the mother later, but I wouldn't think so. My guess is it's only a relationship change but the same amount of content with her.
The incest patch (cursed be the depraved modder who created it) adds scenes with Anasteya, but she is always the protagonist's mother regardless of patch or no patch.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Finally picked up this game yesterday after I've repeatedly seen people recommending it. Nice story and atmosphere, art is fine, too. Progress is rather slow, because as a non native speaker I can't stop looking up the exact meaning of the more uncommon words I don't quite know. That's my own "problem", though. I'm still really enjoying it so far! :)(y)

Another thing: does incest patch also make Sunny your sister aside from adding scenes with the mother? Noticed some dialogue changes and am now contemplating which path I want to go. :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes