Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Fair enough. I see that me commenting brings nothing but irritation. That was not my intent and i am sorry. Will keep following your work and will never bring this up again.
Good. Don't let me catch you again, buster.

I'm just kidding, but since we are discussing feedback - if you or anyone else would like to share their thoughts, please take a look at this Ep5 (anonymous if you don't sign)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4run7

zero1234

Jun 16, 2017
You are absolutely right - great catch. Not to worry, the flag "ep5_ana_pledge=True" only refers to having mentioned said "pledge". As the dialogue implies, you're not actually missing out on making any pledge, and in the future it will have a minor impact on dialogue at most.

Still, I compiled a quick fix for anyone who'd like to check that dialogue and can't go through the hassle of unpacking and editing the script. It should work just fine, but let me know if it doesn't for some reason. (just replace the scripts.rpa in the \game folder)

Thanks for reporting it zandalari :)
How do i download the .rpa? when i click on it it just opens it on a new tab.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
There are some issues that i would like to mention that i saw as strange and they involve the relationship of the characters.
I saw it strange that Amaya expected an elf boy to not give up her position, a hastly made camp, just because she invided him for a chat. His life and the life of all he loved were in danger for something they didn't do. I feel that the reason why they met in the first place should have been discussed more ending with a deal. Also there should be a choice to warn her about you informing Trenespur. Your job was to find the killer, not make sure that she gets caught.
Seconding this. My perspective was that a skilled operative like her would assume that campsite was blown and wouldn't be there, so sharing that information would not put her at risk, but would abate the immediate threat that her actions put you in. It being seen as a betrayal always felt ridiculous.

Reactions: SuperImp

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Having finally playing this update I figured I would throw a few cents here:
First and foremost, regardless of the quality, I was expecting a bigger update after all this time. With that out of the way, I would say this was a good Sunny/side characters arc. Was not expecting the blacksmith lady to play such a big role. The tavern girl also grew on me. The "thug" scene was also good. The MC absolutely doesn't need to be a do-gooder in this. Sadly, my favorite character (Anasteya) was pretty much non-existent. I'm starting to fear if I'll ever get to see any lewd content with her.
Also, just friendly a suggestion, if art is your huge bottleneck, consider using some kind of AI to help speed things up. I'm not entirely sure of what it can do, but basing on the crying of certain freaks over the mere mention of it I'm sure it can help you in some way.
Hope this does not get abandoned. Thanks for reading.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Having finally playing this update I figured I would throw a few cents here:
.etc.
Actually, think this update was quite good. The art style is great as always, and it's nice to see some new sprites.

I am glad to see the MC branching out with other characters, like the blacksmith. I think all are interesting, and his concern over hurting Sunny, is honest and realistic.

AI is not the answer. AI is basically the enemy of creatives. Not saying it's all bad, but for artists, it just produces copycat content, with no-originality. Since AI scrapes millions of images and stories, all you get is the average of everything, which makes it all bland and thoughtless. Even calling it AI is a misnomer, since AI implies "intelligence". Really, it is taking prompts and averaging all the content it has scraped from legitimate artists and trying to copy many at once. It's rather unethical really to take artists hard-earned creativity, copy the style, and sell it for billions of dollars. Oh well, capitalism.

Anyway, I think the update length was reasonable. No need to change anything.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Actually, think this update was quite good. The art style is great as always, and it's nice to see some new sprites.

I am glad to see the MC branching out with other characters, like the blacksmith. I think all are interesting, and his concern over hurting Sunny, is honest and realistic.

AI is not the answer. AI is basically the enemy of creatives. Not saying it's all bad, but for artists, it just produces copycat content, with no-originality. Since AI scrapes millions of images and stories, all you get is the average of everything, which makes it all bland and thoughtless. Even calling it AI is a misnomer, since AI implies "intelligence". Really, it is taking prompts and averaging all the content it has scraped from legitimate artists and trying to copy many at once. It's rather unethical really to take artists hard-earned creativity, copy the style, and sell it for billions of dollars. Oh well, capitalism.

Anyway, I think the update length was reasonable. No need to change anything.
Would absolutely hate for the art in this game to be ruined with AI shite. Maybe some backgrounds but actual character art definitely not

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
plz will we have a nice romatic ummm sex with that really coom elf i dont know why im imprassed about asking online hahahaha i relly love that elf sooooo will we????

Oct 21, 2023
Ok, please noone answer and if you do - do it with spoiler tag:
Is the "incest" mentioned in tags and everywhere else - related to the Sunny? If so - is there some plot twist about the... closenes of ancestry so to speak between the MC and her?
Because IF NOT - it is not incest ffs. And please you should remove it from tags. For those who search for incest - to not disappoint them - and for those like me that exclude those tags from searches - I am REALLLLLLLY enjoying playing this game and if not for MaximMuster recommending it to me personally - I would probably never even seen it's title!

Oct 21, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But now even more - the "incest" tag should be dropped fr. And in general - I really want to make a fuss about the tagging in the "latest updates" thingy.
Because the way it is now:
Zrzut ekranu (67).png
It's practically uselles for me after choosing prefered engine and 2d vs 3d. Who is responsible for those tags? Game creator? Game "uploader"? Mods/Devs?
Not a single tag or combination of those tags will lead me to a query that will make my search for the games "similar" to this one.
There is not single tag relating to the gameplay/type/mechanics/vibe
Where the fuck are things like "drama", "racism", "slow burn", "low sexual content"? Or even those relating to specific themes - huuuge "mommy issues" vibes.
They should be there...

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
But now even more - the "incest" tag should be dropped fr. And in general - I really want to make a fuss about the tagging in the "latest updates" thingy.
View attachment 3338015
It's practically uselles for me after choosing prefered engine and 2d vs 3d. Who is responsible for those tags? Game creator? Game "uploader"? Mods/Devs?
Not a single tag or combination of those tags will lead me to a query that will make my search for the games "similar" to this one.
Where the fuck are things like "drama", "racism", "slow burn", "low sexual content"? Or even those relating to specific themes - huuuge "mommy issues" vibes.
They should be there...

Why should they drop it?

it’s literally an incest game

• Angry
Reactions: zero1234

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
View attachment 3338015
They should be there...
God, you are such a crybaby, no wonder you are into incest, you are probably a momma's boy too

Oct 21, 2023
it’s literally an incest game
Wait, maybe it's language/semantics barrier, idk. Incest was always for me:
>if you breed together, your descendant will be... well better not breed
Did it grew to include "not closely blood related" kinships?
That would be stupid af but k I guess. My bad!

God, you are such a crybaby, no wonder you are into incest, you are probably a momma's boy too
Me? A mommys boy?!
You know it! :3
And what's wrong with crybaby?! I loved Devilman!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 72 Votes