gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
Is there any mom content?
For now unfortunately there is no "Sweet Home Elvenama", only some nude bath scene, hugs and kisses.

:LOL:

As i remember Worlax said long time ago that we all must wait for episode 6, after it would be more lusty content. But Elven mom"landlady" win poll of being the most popular character so we must expect more content with her instead of that perky brat Sunny(imho i do like her but marvelous Anasteya>Amaya>Sunny>every human female) who was kinda intended as main love interest of hero.

Last edited:

PoPcloud

May 4, 2022
For now unfortunately there is no "Sweet Home Elvenama", only some nude bath scene, hugs and kisses.

:LOL:

As i remember Worlax said long time ago that we all must wait for episode 6, after it would be more lusty content. But Elven mom"landlady" win poll of being the most popular character so we must expect more content with her instead of that perky brat Sunny(imho i do like her but marvelous Anasteya>Amaya>Sunny>every human female) who was kinda intended as main love interest of hero.
I skipped out on the apology with Amaya, did I miss something great for real? Or is she still kind of just a murderous human culling Elf woman?

PoPcloud

May 4, 2022
I need more stories with loving women like Anasteya, the closest I've gotten and the story that led me on this search was 'Hero Party Must Fall' with Elena being the catalyst for it all. Now I'm stuck in the mud trying to search for anything similar to these characters.

Reactions: xSummonedSkullx

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The game takes place only in the MC's past or only part of it?
Are the choices relevant or are they just aesthetic?
And what is the story about? Is there a goal to achieve or is it just survival?

AntoniH13

May 13, 2023
The game becomes quite boring after a while, I don't know if it's just me, but the choices don't seem to matter much, and the forced relationship with Sunny doesn't add anything to the story.

Reactions: InfamousGuy

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Gonna write it down here because i would be interested in any feedback.
The artstyle is fresh and unique.
The writing is nothing short of amazing. Fit to be adapted in a movie and tbh the creator has a lot more talent compared to the payed writers these days for media.
The world is expertly fleshed out as well as the characters, each one having their own personality, goals, flaws and unique view on events. There are some lines that are really deep and can actually give you lessons about life itself and how people should behave. I feel a Dragon Age insipiration with the racism against elves, the Eluvian mirror that can be used as communication and travel. The elven rebels (Dalish elves or Scoia'tel from the Witcher) which i approve of very much. I can go on and on but i wish to keep it short as much as possible.
There are some issues that i would like to mention that i saw as strange and they involve the relationship of the characters.
I saw it strange that Amaya expected an elf boy to not give up her position, a hastly made camp, just because she invided him for a chat. His life and the life of all he loved were in danger for something they didn't do. I feel that the reason why they met in the first place should have been discussed more ending with a deal. Also there should be a choice to warn her about you informing Trenespur. Your job was to find the killer, not make sure that she gets caught.

Last but not least i feel that the MC kinda acts like a psychopath when it comes to romance and i blame Sunny and the forced relationship you have with her. I like her but i am old enough to love more mature behaving women like Amaya, Trisha and Kara. I don't want to romance Sunny i try to avoid any commitment but the MC constantly goes for her regardless. I have no choice in the matter. I flirt with Trisha because i want her as a main romance partner. I love her personality and how often she uses body language while talking. The MC even feeds her hope that they can become a couple but then he goes "I hope you know that i and Sunny have a "special relationship", best not stand between us".
Like, mate... you flirt with a girl then you warn her that you don't want her to stand between you and Sunny.
Despite Sunny's past and her early bad contact with men, you let her open to you, explore her body, engage in a intimate relationship, feed her hope that you are a couple in all but name, even letting her talk about marriage. But then you talk to your mother about breaking her heart and you loving other women. Those "other women" you told that you are with Sunny, and Sunny despite your fears of not choosing her, you take advantage by never saying to her "no", "maybe we shouldn' or just out blatantly say "I am with X girl so you know".
I feel that all those lewd Sunny moment should be locked behind her specific romance path.
I want when Trisha, Kara or whoever mentions Sunny when it comes to relationship, to have the reply option "we are just friends. I am not spoken of".

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
The elven rebels (Dalish elves or Scoia'tel from the Witcher)
The Dalish elves are not rebels, they are just some elves that like to be left alone and hide in the woods. They never fuck with humans unless some humans are fucking with them first.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
The Dalish elves are not rebels, they are just some elves that like to be left alone and hide in the woods. They never fuck with humans unless some humans are fucking with them first.
The Dalish are kinda "rebels" for defying the status quo of human domination not recognizing the rule of human kings and lords and they know that the lands currently populated by humans, were once elven and dream to reclaim what they lost. In this regard they are similar. But yes, Amaya is more of a Scoia'tel type of rebel. It is safe to assume that she is a mix of both.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doom Marine

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Gonna write it down here because i would be interested in any feedback.
The artstyle is fresh and unique.
The writing is nothing short of amazing. Fit to be adapted in a movie and tbh the creator has a lot more talent compared to the payed writers these days for media.
The world is expertly fleshed out as well as the characters, each one having their own personality, goals, flaws and unique view on events. There are some lines that are really deep and can actually give you lessons about life itself and how people should behave. I feel a Dragon Age insipiration with the racism against elves, the Eluvian mirror that can be used as communication and travel. The elven rebels (Dalish elves or Scoia'tel from the Witcher) which i approve of very much. I can go on and on but i wish to keep it short as much as possible.
There are some issues that i would like to mention that i saw as strange and they involve the relationship of the characters.
I saw it strange that Amaya expected an elf boy to not give up her position, a hastly made camp, just because she invided him for a chat. His life and the life of all he loved were in danger for something they didn't do. I feel that the reason why they met in the first place should have been discussed more ending with a deal. Also there should be a choice to warn her about you informing Trenespur. Your job was to find the killer, not make sure that she gets caught.

Last but not least i feel that the MC kinda acts like a psychopath when it comes to romance and i blame Sunny and the forced relationship you have with her. I like her but i am old enough to love more mature behaving women like Amaya, Trisha and Kara. I don't want to romance Sunny i try to avoid any commitment but the MC constantly goes for her regardless. I have no choice in the matter. I flirt with Trisha because i want her as a main romance partner. I love her personality and how often she uses body language while talking. The MC even feeds her hope that they can become a couple but then he goes "I hope you know that i and Sunny have a "special relationship", best not stand between us".
Like, mate... you flirt with a girl then you warn her that you don't want her to stand between you and Sunny.
Despite Sunny's past and her early bad contact with men, you let her open to you, explore her body, engage in a intimate relationship, feed her hope that you are a couple in all but name, even letting her talk about marriage. But then you talk to your mother about breaking her heart and you loving other women. Those "other women" you told that you are with Sunny, and Sunny despite your fears of not choosing her, you take advantage by never saying to her "no", "maybe we shouldn' or just out blatantly say "I am with X girl so you know".
I feel that all those lewd Sunny moment should be locked behind her specific romance path.
I want when Trisha, Kara or whoever mentions Sunny when it comes to relationship, to have the reply option "we are just friends. I am not spoken of".
Thanks for the feedback! I think many of your qualms about Amaya should be considered with her black and white view of the world in mind. I do agree that reporting her to Trenespur and then warning her would be a sensible option, but narratively it's a bit of a "have your cake and eat it too", and writing out the consequences would be time-consuming and ultimately offer nothing new from the two extremes of Amaya enemy x Amaya friend (even if there may be some nuance to that in the future).

Regarding Sunny, I've made it clear since day 1 of release that Sunny is a canon, mandatory romance. I understand why that can be frustrating, but making her romance optional is too much work for very little reward with how things are, mainly because Sunny has no counterpart as a love interest. Trisha, Kara, Amaya and so on are all limited by their involvement in the story - they are present currently, but it won't always be that way, whereas Sunny is 100% guaranteed to have ample screentime in every single episode. It would be possible to make her romance optional, sure - but it would be a lot of work just to implement the option to choose nothing. Elevating other characters into "main romantic interest" would not work either, because they will at times have nothing to do with the development of the main story.

Think about it; their motivations and interests as characters mean they can't always be relevant and I would constantly have to fish for excuses to include them. For example, let's say the protagonist is looking into the past of his people in some old ruins; what does Trisha care? Why would she accompany him? She'd just get her dress dirty. And it's arguably even worse with Kara - she's a blacksmith, she has to be banging out weapons and tools to make a living, not chase after some shit the protagonist came up with. Meanwhile, Sunny's interests and flexibility allow her to be organically involved in anything - and if she can't be involved because it's too dangerous or because she wouldn't be able to help, it clashes with her ambition to earn her place in the MC's household and motivates her to become something "more".

At the end of the day, Elvensang is not a dating sim, and Trisha, Kara, Amaya, etc. are all side characters in the grand scheme of things. I would handle a slowburn love interest like Sunny differently in future projects, but it would require shifting many aspects of the story around. Though that's all with the benefit of hindsight and experience that I lacked when I started Elvensang - with this game, I have to make the best of the hand that I dealt myself. As it stands, the protagonist is young, Sunny is young, and there is enough care, trust and comfort between them to 'experiment' with their budding sexuality, regardless of what the future may hold for them as an official couple.

Also, I think you very much misunderstood that conversation with Trisha. The notion of becoming 'partners' is an offer of a political alliance, not a romantic relationship. The MC questions how reliable as a political ally Trisha would be when she is willing to casually flirt with her "best friend's" crush. It's hypocritical and projecting if he had been receptive and flirted back with her in the past, but hey - nobody's perfect.

Anyway, it's all a learning process. I'm always happy to hear feedback and ideas on how to progress Sunny's romance, particularly when it comes to making it narratively harmonious if the protagonist likes to fuck around. But if you are fundamentally opposed to Sunny as a mandatory romance, then I gotta tell you - the MC will fuck a redhead whether you like it or not:sneaky:

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Thanks for the feedback! I think many of your qualms about Amaya should be considered with her black and white view of the world in mind. I do agree that reporting her to Trenespur and then warning her would be a sensible option, but narratively it's a bit of a "have your cake and eat it too", and writing out the consequences would be time-consuming and ultimately offer nothing new from the two extremes of Amaya enemy x Amaya friend (even if there may be some nuance to that in the future).

Regarding Sunny, I've made it clear since day 1 of release that Sunny is a canon, mandatory romance. I understand why that can be frustrating, but making her romance optional is too much work for very little reward with how things are, mainly because Sunny has no counterpart as a love interest. Trisha, Kara, Amaya and so on are all limited by their involvement in the story - they are present currently, but it won't always be that way, whereas Sunny is 100% guaranteed to have ample screentime in every single episode. It would be possible to make her romance optional, sure - but it would be a lot of work just to implement the option to choose nothing. Elevating other characters into "main romantic interest" would not work either, because they will at times have nothing to do with the development of the main story.

Think about it; their motivations and interests as characters mean they can't always be relevant and I would constantly have to fish for excuses to include them. For example, let's say the protagonist is looking into the past of his people in some old ruins; what does Trisha care? Why would she accompany him? She'd just get her dress dirty. And it's arguably even worse with Kara - she's a blacksmith, she has to be banging out weapons and tools to make a living, not chase after some shit the protagonist came up with. Meanwhile, Sunny's interests and flexibility allow her to be organically involved in anything - and if she can't be involved because it's too dangerous or because she wouldn't be able to help, it clashes with her ambition to earn her place in the MC's household and motivates her to become something "more".

At the end of the day, Elvensang is not a dating sim, and Trisha, Kara, Amaya, etc. are all side characters in the grand scheme of things. I would handle a slowburn love interest like Sunny differently in future projects, but it would require shifting many aspects of the story around. Though that's all with the benefit of hindsight and experience that I lacked when I started Elvensang - with this game, I have to make the best of the cards that I dealt myself. As it stands, the protagonist is young, Sunny is young, and there is enough care, trust and comfort between them to 'experiment' with their budding sexuality, regardless of what the future may hold for them as an official couple.

Also, I think you very much misunderstood that conversation with Trisha. The notion of becoming 'partners' is an offer of a political alliance, not a romantic relationship. The MC questions how reliable as a political ally Trisha would be when she is willing to casually flirt with her "best friend's" crush. It's hypocritical and projecting if he had been receptive and flirted back with her in the past, but hey - nobody's perfect.

Anyway, it's all a learning process. I'm always happy to hear feedback and ideas on how to progress Sunny's romance, particularly when it comes to making it narratively harmonious if the protagonist likes to fuck around. But if you are fundamentally opposed to Sunny as a mandatory romance, then I gotta tell you - the MC will fuck a redhead whether you like it or not:sneaky:
1705799585886.png

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019

At the end of the day, Elvensang is not a dating sim, and Trisha, Kara, Amaya, etc. are all side characters in the grand scheme of things. I would handle a slowburn love interest like Sunny differently in future projects, but it would require shifting many aspects of the story around. Though that's all with the benefit of hindsight and experience that I lacked when I started Elvensang - with this game, I have to make the best of the hand that I dealt myself. As it stands, the protagonist is young, Sunny is young, and there is enough care, trust and comfort between them to 'experiment' with their budding sexuality, regardless of what the future may hold for them as an official couple.

Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Worlaix

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I think a vocal minority of players continue to see Elvansang through the eye of all the harem games they have played around here. This isn't a "collect them" all story, with all the LIs basically equivalent. There are many of those around here, and if that is the only kind of story they like, well, lets just say there are about 500 of them here to play.

Elvensang is a Visual Novel first, with a particular story. It's clear from the beginning that Sunny is the LI of the story. It's like the Haley's story thread where people sometimes complain that they are "forced" to have Haley as an LI. What game did they think they were playing?

I don't think it is frustrating that Sunny is the main LI, it is the story.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I think a vocal minority of players continue to see Elvansang through the eye of all the harem games they have played around here. This isn't a "collect them" all story, with all the LIs basically equivalent. There are many of those around here, and if that is the only kind of story they like, well, lets just say there are about 500 of them here to play.

Elvensang is a Visual Novel first, with a particular story. It's clear from the beginning that Sunny is the LI of the story. It's like the Haley's story thread where people sometimes complain that they are "forced" to have Haley as an LI. What game did they think they were playing?

I don't think it is frustrating that Sunny is the main LI, it is the story.
You think wrong, at least when it comes to my comment. I actually despise harem games as it downgrates female characters to simply being a mindless fucktoy to be claimed and moved on from. Most often harem games come to the detriment to both male and female characters. I see an unskippable harem path in games, i don't touch. It is far worse with Incest harem games.
Thing is, i liked Sunny's background and how she got integrated into the story but i am in such a stage of life now that i don't really feel attracted nor do i appreciate listening to characters that the majority of their dialogue start with "N-no", "Y-ye-yes? Maybe...", "I would let you to decide instead". She reminds me of Hinata from Naruto. I may be a introvert but i know why she is the way she is concidering her past. She lacks confidence and a spine, something even Anasteya mentions. Logical but not attractive to a lot of people out there.
She is well written as all other characters. Thing is there is also Amaya, Trisha and Kara that have a lot of traits that appeal to other people despite them being side characters.
Amaya is a beautiful bird of prey. She is deadly, efficient, a fighter with scars to show. She is passionate for her cause but at the same time lusts to be touched, to be desired. The way she looked at the MC after he flirts with her was a gaze of lust, a hunger, longing. This is sufficient for most people to want her as a LI.
Kara? She is a big amazonian woman that has a solid body, not afraid to get her hands dirty sweating most of the day over the forge. Again, she wants to screw the MC like there is no tomorrow.
Trisha is intelligent, manipulative in a good way that knows what to say and how to move. She too wants a piece often speaking about sex and whatnot and i really see it as a hint and not a jest.
I've heard that a lot of people want Anasteya to be more involved as a LI.
I had the choice to flirt with all of them and i made it, not because i wanted a harem but because i was curious what were the consequences and their paths. To each one i never protested their advances, i actually encouraged them and told them that i wouldn't mind having sex. The logical outcome would be to have more options to develop their paths but the MC suddenly put a Stop Gap especially with Trisha despite me choosing to ignore Sunny as much as possible and refusing to say that "I love her". So basically i got dialogue options to flirt and engage, Becky kissing me, letting the MC touch them but in the end it didn't matter because the MC was with Sunny, a girl i never flirted with willingly, never confessed that i loved. A girl i told my mother that i can break her heart because i might want to be with other women.
All of this combined makes the MC look like a psycho. He flirts with other women but when they get hooked he denies them because he is with another. Another i chose to ignore as much as possible.
I am not complaining, not really, i don't have the right to do so in any way. It is his game, his choice, his characters, his labor but if Sunny is the main love interest then i feel that those flirts with other characters shouldn't have been a thing. I would be absolutely okay with that and would accept her as my LI. If those flirts with the side characters don't really advance to what we were led to think then it would be an illusion of choice. If they do advance we would feel bad and the MC would be a legit terrible person for letting what he has with Sunny go this far and if we had the choice to stop this relationship at it's tracks we would do so but we can't because we don't have the option.
Do you get what i am saying mate?

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
You think wrong, at least when it comes to my comment. I actually despise harem games as it downgrates female characters to simply being a mindless fucktoy to be claimed and moved on from. Most often harem games come to the detriment to both male and female characters. I see an unskippable harem path in games, i don't touch. It is far worse with Incest harem games.
Thing is, i liked Sunny's background and how she got integrated into the story but i am in such a stage of life now that i don't really feel attracted nor do i appreciate listening to characters that the majority of their dialogue start with "N-no", "Y-ye-yes? Maybe...", "I would let you to decide instead". She reminds me of Hinata from Naruto. I may be a introvert but i know why she is the way she is concidering her past. She lacks confidence and a spine, something even Anasteya mentions. Logical but not attractive to a lot of people out there.
She is well written as all other characters. Thing is there is also Amaya, Trisha and Kara that have a lot of traits that appeal to other people despite them being side characters.
Amaya is a beautiful bird of prey. She is deadly, efficient, a fighter with scars to show. She is passionate for her cause but at the same time lusts to be touched, to be desired. The way she looked at the MC after he flirts with her was a gaze of lust, a hunger, longing. This is sufficient for most people to want her as a LI.
Kara? She is a big amazonian woman that has a solid body, not afraid to get her hands dirty sweating most of the day over the forge. Again, she wants to screw the MC like there is no tomorrow.
Trisha is intelligent, manipulative in a good way that knows what to say and how to move. She too wants a piece often speaking about sex and whatnot and i really see it as a hint and not a jest.
I've heard that a lot of people want Anasteya to be more involved as a LI.
I had the choice to flirt with all of them and i made it, not because i wanted a harem but because i was curious what were the consequences and their paths. To each one i never protested their advances, i actually encouraged them and told them that i wouldn't mind having sex. The logical outcome would be to have more options to develop their paths but the MC suddenly put a Stop Gap especially with Trisha despite me choosing to ignore Sunny as much as possible and refusing to say that "I love her". So basically i got dialogue options to flirt and engage, Becky kissing me, letting the MC touch them but in the end it didn't matter because the MC was with Sunny, a girl i never flirted with willingly, never confessed that i loved. A girl i told my mother that i can break her heart because i might want to be with other women.
All of this combined makes the MC look like a psycho. He flirts with other women but when they get hooked he denies them because he is with another. Another i chose to ignore as much as possible.
I am not complaining, not really, i don't have the right to do so in any way. It is his game, his choice, his characters, his labor but if Sunny is the main love interest then i feel that those flirts with other characters shouldn't have been a thing. I would be absolutely okay with that and would accept her as my LI. If those flirts with the side characters don't really advance to what we were led to think then it would be an illusion of choice. If they do advance we would feel bad and the MC would be a legit terrible person for letting what he has with Sunny go this far and if we had the choice to stop this relationship at it's tracks we would do so but we can't because we don't have the option.
Do you get what i am saying mate?
Yes, I get what you are saying. Apparently you don't want a harem game, you just want a dating sim. Elvensang isn't meant to be either.

Yes, it is logical to progress the paths with other girls as well if you flirt with them. Elvensang is not completed, as you may have noticed; their paths will progress. Why will it not progress at the same pace as Sunny? Because Sunny is a secondary protagonist whose growth and development as a character will receive way more screentime. Why does that not apply to the other girls? Because I don't have Hermione's time-turner (and because Elvensang is not a dating sim).

The logic that if you cannot refuse Sunny, you should not have the option to flirt with other girls is absolute nonsense. Why should the protagonist not have doubts about his commitment to Sunny? And why should the player not be allowed to grow the MC into a bit of a Casanova? But yes, he is worried about hurting Sunny - regardless of his lacking commitment, she is also his closest friend. And frankly, I don't know what you are saying about the protagonist refusing other girls on account of "being with Sunny". You have the option to tell several people that you and Sunny are not a couple. You don't shag Kara in the tavern because you are physically with an inebriated Sunny; you can't just tell her to fuck off so you can bury your face in the blacksmith's muff - now, that would be psycho.

Please, dude, just try to enjoy Elvensang for what it is and wait to see how things play out instead of whinging how it's not offering you a dating sim level of freedom to choose your partner. Otherwise, I have to reiterate that if you are this bothered by Sunny's canon romance, this game just isn't for you.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Yes, I get what you are saying. Apparently you don't want a harem game, you just want a dating sim. Elvensang isn't meant to be either.

Yes, it is logical to progress the paths with other girls as well if you flirt with them. Elvensang is not completed, as you may have noticed; their paths will progress. Why will it not progress at the same pace as Sunny? Because Sunny is a secondary protagonist whose growth and development as a character will receive way more screentime. Why does that not apply to the other girls? Because I don't have Hermione's time-turner (and because Elvensang is not a dating sim).

The logic that if you cannot refuse Sunny, you should not have the option to flirt with other girls is absolute nonsense. Why should the protagonist not have doubts about his commitment to Sunny? And why should the player not be allowed to grow the MC into a bit of a Casanova? But yes, he is worried about hurting Sunny - regardless of his lacking commitment, she is also his closest friend. And frankly, I don't know what you are saying about the protagonist refusing other girls on account of "being with Sunny". You have the option to tell several people that you and Sunny are not a couple. You don't shag Kara in the tavern because you are physically with an inebriated Sunny; you can't just tell her to fuck off so you can bury your face in the blacksmith's muff - now, that would be psycho.

Please, dude, just try to enjoy Elvensang for what it is and wait to see how things play out instead of whinging how it's not offering you a dating sim level of freedom to choose your partner. Otherwise, I have to reiterate that if you are this bothered by Sunny's canon romance, this game just isn't for you.
Fair enough. I see that me commenting brings nothing but irritation. That was not my intent and for that i apologize. You take the time to answer replies to people while trying to be civil and you don't deserve me bitching about your decisions. Will keep following your work and will never bring this up again.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 72 Votes